New Member Introductions

Hi I'm Lily and have been obsessed with Literotica stories lately so I decided to join! I'm 21 and married and mostly come on here to read the advice columns and stories. I am a bit adventurous and curious about everything..... I swing both ways, guys and girls, but I am married so I guess it doesn't matter much now.

Hi I'm Lily and have been obsessed with Literotica stories lately so I decided to join! I'm 21 and married and mostly come on here to read the advice columns and stories. I am a bit adventurous and curious about everything..... I swing both ways, guys and girls, but I am married so I guess it doesn't matter much now.

Welcome. It is a great fun place and so many great people, enjoy your stay :)

Hi, seems there are a number of places to introduce yourself.

New to the forums, had a quiet day off and decided to explore.

Right now just nibbling as it were at the buffet table.

Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.
I want to try my hand at erotic writing, but first want to offer story ideas and dont know how, or where on the ite to write them.

Offering story

I want to try my hand at erotic writing, but first want to offer story ideas to those who already write, and I dont know how, or where on the site to write them.
I want to learn to put to words the feelings, thoughts, images, ideas I have had in my head for 50 years. I want to write as a man and a woman, from their different perspectives, and I want to explore the feelings of Sin as Necessary to good sex stories. I hate Cuckold stories if the cuckholder isnt punished, am drawn to Betrayal and revenge, incest, revelations of the inner slut, good men turning into the right kind of Bad guy, talking dirty both from those who just do and those who are surprised by its power.
I love first meeting romances, as in Cat5(Ihope that's right)and mom and son stories, priests, female teachers who seduce, and nasty graphic stories about the loss of control.

A young man exploring sex finds himself at an orgy and feels the perfect fuck that turns into the perfect lovemaking, but cant identify her among the women. He searches for her thru the feel of hundreds of women over the years and cant. He cant commit to anyone else, and he alone for many years because of it, and then one night after some encounter and while he is inside her or tasting her he realizes--and discovers that she's been searching for him all that time in the same way.

Last edited:
I used to be a member several years back...and had to step away for awhile. I was Creek Princess....now I'm trying to remember how to do everything...lol How do I add my pic and such? Or do I have to post so many times to get that right? Help! :)

Welcome back…yes, it will have to be after several posts. 100 I believe. I've not been here very long myself. I doubt much else has changed here.

I want to learn to put to words the feelings, thoughts, images, ideas I have had in my head for 50 years. I want to write as a man and a woman, from their different perspectives, and I want to explore the feelings of Sin as Necessary to good sex stories. I hate Cuckold stories if the cuckholder isnt punished, am drawn to Betrayal and revenge, incest, revelations of the inner slut, good men turning into the right kind of Bad guy, talking dirty both from those who just do and those who are surprised by its power.
I love first meeting romances, as in Cat5(Ihope that's right)and mom and son stories, priests, female teachers who seduce, and nasty graphic stories about the loss of control.

A young man exploring sex finds himself at an orgy and feels the perfect fuck that turns into the perfect lovemaking, but cant identify her among the women. He searches for her thru the feel of hundreds of women over the years and cant. He cant commit to anyone else, and he alone for many years because of it, and then one night after some encounter and while he is inside her or tasting her he realizes--and discovers that she's been searching for him all that time in the same way.

Good luck with this. I think it sounds like a great idea. I think it would be refreshing for me because it's from the guys perspective and I always write from my perspective. There might be some other threads out there to help you develop the idea more or whatever ryou need. Best way to go about it is to start.

Welcome here.

Hi!

I'm 28 year old woman who is happily married. I fantasize and like reading about being with older 50+men. I'm a little into exhibitionism...I like to show off just a bit, or go out without panties while wearing a skirt. Simple stuff. But it's fun! Anyway - nice to meet you!

Thats what happened to me! The stories kept me coming back.

Hi

everyone! I'm new to lit but was on here a couple of years ago, enjoying what I read!
Nice to be back and am looking for some interesting threads!!
Can't wait to start meeting people.
Hi from NC :p

Hi. I've been an interested observer for a few months and finally decided to join. My name is Madison. I'm 28 and single but in a "sort of" relationship with a guy who doesn't know about my "dark side".

Hi. I've been an interested observer for a few months and finally decided to join. My name is Madison. I'm 28 and single but in a "sort of" relationship with a guy who doesn't know about my "dark side".

Welcome Madison! I've only been here a few weeks myself but am enjoying it so far. ;)
Slowly let him know what turns you on...*****'s too short to hide it and who knows - he'd probably be WAY turned on by it anyways!

Welcome Madison! I've only been here a few weeks myself but am enjoying it so far. ;)
Slowly let him know what turns you on...*****'s too short to hide it and who knows - he'd probably be WAY turned on by it anyways!

Thanks, but not sure he's the one yet. Sex is easy... trust takes some time.

Thanks, but not sure he's the one yet. The sex part is easy... trust takes some time.

Welcome aboard....so can you share more about this dark side ?

Maybe exploring my inner sexuality would be a better word than dark side although sometimes I wonder. This place is really addicitng. I just joined yesterday and find it hard to stay away.

Greetings. I've read a couple of the stories posted here over the past 2 years or so, but I thought I'd like to see what goes on behind the stories as it were. I am hoping I can learn some things here, make some friends and maybe have a kind soul take me under their wing to guide me around here.

hello!

I've been on Lit for almost two years and haven't noticed this thread until today; I figured it was about time to post something on here. I'm 40 year old married man and like meeting new people from all over. I've really enjoyed reading the stories on here and maybe one day I'll attempt to write one of my own.

Hi everyone :)
42, F, married for the second time, Croatian living in Germany....... have 2 daughters and one stepdaughter......I am graphic designer and I love it but do something else for living - graphics are my hobby as well as webdesign.

What else?
I am redheaded (more so lately than you can see in my AV picture, I died my hair carrots about a month ago and I love it :D ), I am moody sometimes, I am naive as hell.
I love my husband dearly and I am very sorry he couldnt join me here but he is much less familiar with English language than me.

And I like being here :)

Welcome. Great pic

Welcome. Great pic

I do welcome you to the boards and I have a suggestion, not to be rude or be mean, but when you quote someone maybe you should check the validity of your quote.
Case in hand- you are welcoming someone that has 975 posts and has been registered here over 9 years. I it is probably her that should be welcoming you.... if she had been here in the last 8 years!!

Hello from the snow and cold! I'm Kim and have read the stories on Literotica for years and finally decided to join the message board. I look forward to making new naughty friends!

Hello I am Carlos from the great state of Texas. I have been reading the stories in here for years and like many finally signed up, hoping to meet like minded people, whatever that means :D, and enjoy the time while I'm here!

Back