New Member Introductions

Sumptuous_Vixen said:
No, but I I thought I'd offer both milk and cheese....though good sharp chedder on apple pie...

Really...? That doesn't sound like it would match very well...

I think there are still laws on the books in some parts of Wisconsin that it is illegal to serve apple pie without cheese in a restrauant. Try it sometime, it's rather good.

Hello! I've been lurking at these boards [and before that, literotica.com] for a long time now... Since before I was 18 [shh].

I am 20 now so you don't have to ban me. Let's see. I had a username here before but I only registered so I could see the pictures people posted within a thread. My username was something like ZYXWVUTS etc. I figured that wasn't a suitable screen name if I were to start posting.

And I hopefully am! Hooray.

Erm lemme see. I like movies and sex.

:confused: I am so bad at these introduction things.

welcome to lit, in detention.

glad you waited to be compliant to join. please mind the "over 18" rule... this includes postings of events (actual or invented) happening before the age of 18. don't interpret this to be rudely said, but even suggesting you were here before the age of 18 is really flirting with the line.

enjoy yourself here! glad you're with us! :)

Yeah I figured it would be; I can erm edit that if you want and in turn you can edit your post too?

Thanks for the welcome and I didn't take that as being rude. :) [I never did anything sexual before 18 anyway :p]

young aussie here

hey im dave, im an 18yr old male from sydney australia

i dont know wat else to put so... yeh

hi dave... welcome to lit. lots o' aussie's here... talk about your land down under. ;)

hi bgft. thanks for dropping in... glad you're with us. enjoy your stay... coffee on the table by the door. help yourself.

hi all....i am new to this forum....i thik this forum is soo cool....and hot also....lol
:nana: :nana: :nana:

Welcome to lit, littlerat. Try to control your use of nanas, over nana usage can cause horrible diseases.

Hi all

Don't really know what to say tbh - I'm a 24-year-old GB lass

I'm a bit shy to begin with but once I come out my shell I'm a bit of a handful ;)

I'm very open-minded, I'm currently single and just out to enjoy life

welcome to lit, millcroft. i hope you enjoy yourself here... don't worry about stayin' anywhere near that shell of yours. ok? :)

EJFan said:
welcome to lit, millcroft. i hope you enjoy yourself here... don't worry about stayin' anywhere near that shell of yours. ok? :)
What he said. I came out of my shell and look what happened to me. :)

woo hoo

i'm anotha newbie....came across da site yesterday after having it recommended to me for da stories...nd den stumbled across da forums today....so here i am :)

*waves to everybody in da forums* hellloooooooo ;)

i can act like a right child sumtyms....but dats cos i'm still in da last yr of my teens...if u find me to b immature...jus say...other than that...i'm jus here to learn a lil

Hello there

Well im a 26 year old female. I'm engaged and been familar with literotica for awhile now reading the stories and such. I introduced my fiance to the site and he discovered the discussion board and so I followed. I have found the posting to be very interesting and I look forward to posting right along with you all. ;)

welcome to lit, bean. glad you brought your fiance along with you, or vice versa. double our pleasure! :)

well I posted my intro in the wrong spot ...

So here goes..

My name is Claire, I live in Texas. I am married, and looking for friends. I am mainly interested in making a close girlfriend to exchange emails with

;)

welcome to lit, claire. i hope you find what you're after... and look forward to hearing more from you here in HT. :)

Hello All,

I am a married 21yr old mother of 2. I am Bi but it has been a while (like 4yrs) since I've been with a women. Boy do I miss it. My husband has been reading Lit. for quit sometime but I just took it up a few days ago. We have learned a lot from this forum and I could thank it for saving our marriage at times as well.

I am not sexually inhibited at all, in fact I love sex and always have but I tend to have other issues with orgasms etc....

Feel free to PM me but I do not cyber.

Nice to meet yall and hope to talk soon.

Hi I'm Miss Trickery - though I'm very untricky - sorta. 22 yr old bi female sub here to unload my mind and pick up on all that knowledge out there...

...wait a sec... this isn't fight club?

*slowly backs away to the door*

EJ seems to be the HT Welcoming Committee, but I think he just likes to pad his post count. ;)

Back