New Member Introductions

I am a 41 year old female. I single and find that the old saying about women in their forties are true! For those of you that don't know, we are extremely horny. Sometimes, I feel that I am too aroused. Currently, I am unemployed and going to school to keep busy.

I love 40 year old women. Do you have a cam to share? Would love to hear more about you.

Long time lover

I didn't even know that there were forums out there in there in the universe for people like me until recently. I have always written erotica for the men in my life, and then I met someone who turned me on to this.
I am a single mom. I have been abstinant for the last 2 years, and not by choice. But by circumstance. I live in the middle of nowhere. But previous to this, I had never gone longer than 6 months without sex. I love sex. I love sensuality, I love erotica.
I am typically heterosexual, but have engaged in lesbian activities a few times, and have had a few experiences with 2 men, and couples. But I find the one on one the most enjoyable.

Hi - I'm a 22 year old college graduate that is now going to culinary school due to not having a clue what to do after high school and getting a rather useless BA and then finding cooking is what I like to do. I'm from the Washington D.C. area and moved out west to Arizona to go to college. That was a big culture shock. I am something of a computer nerd, and I play paintball every week.

I didn't even know that there were forums out there in there in the universe for people like me until recently. I have always written erotica for the men in my life, and then I met someone who turned me on to this.
I am a single mom. I have been abstinant for the last 2 years, and not by choice. But by circumstance. I live in the middle of nowhere. But previous to this, I had never gone longer than 6 months without sex. I love sex. I love sensuality, I love erotica.
I am typically heterosexual, but have engaged in lesbian activities a few times, and have had a few experiences with 2 men, and couples. But I find the one on one the most enjoyable.

Welcome to Lit.

Hi all! I'm a 27 yr old college student going back to get my history teaching degree...hopefully there will be job security there... have been reading this site for years and am now finally getting around to posting. PM for "fun" chatting!:kiss:

I've been reading this site for a few months...I'm still pretty shy. Slowly opening up. Still finding my own way.

Hello

Hey everyone, I am new to this site, and like what I see so far. Looking forward to finding more of the site and possibly joining some of the stories.

Hey I'm a 24 male from Bham AL, just here hoping to learn a few thing and maybe have some fun.

Hello my name is Emmy and I am a struggling student who should be spending way more time studying than reading filth right now. ;)

Just checking out the place... I've read some stories but never thought to read the forums until today. Its quite interesting, really.

Hello All!

I have been lurking for a long time and enjoy all that this site has to offer. I have what I consider to be a high sex drive and am always looking for or thinking of new ways to keep my sex life interesting.

Enjoy pics but am looking for something new to do in that area also.

Where have you been all my life???

Hello all!! A very, very awesome best friend of mine just recently introduced me to this wonderful place! What more could a stay at home mom/night owl/dirty minded mid 20's gal ask for? I am an aspiring erotic writer...I have many, many notebooks dating back to my early teens filled with all colors of the dirty story rainbow! I cant wait to brush them up and share them!
A little about me....HMMMMM
I am a proportionate curvaceous woman with the confidence to flaunt it and I don't mean in a too tight, too small, 'Oh My God What IS She Wearing' clothes way! I am a very open minded and independant woman with a sense of humor a mile long. I am sarcastic, silly, inappropriate at times, loud mouthed chick who cannot stand 'The Drama'. I am more prone to friendships with men and have been told on more than one occasion that I am just like 'one of the guys'. There is nothing you can say that I haven't heard or that I would ever be offended by.

And that's me, more or less! I am anxious to make some friends, compare some notes, and enjoy the scenery here!!

~* Muchacha Susia *~

I've been reading the stories on Literotica for a long time, but had never ventured into the forums before.

I find that I am dithering on what exactly I hope to gain here.

Events have transpired recently to take the way I think about sex & fidelity (& all sorts of other related issues) and turned it all right on it's ear. I'm finding that I can't really fully discuss any of it with my girlfriends. So I'm not sure if I'm here seeking advice or just looking for an outlet where I can dish a little.

In any case, as my name indicates, I'm feeling a little shy about the whole thing. But **waving** this is me saying hello.

I've been reading the stories on Literotica for a long time, but had never ventured into the forums before.

I find that I am dithering on what exactly I hope to gain here.

Events have transpired recently to take the way I think about sex & fidelity (& all sorts of other related issues) and turned it all right on it's ear. I'm finding that I can't really fully discuss any of it with my girlfriends. So I'm not sure if I'm here seeking advice or just looking for an outlet where I can dish a little.

In any case, as my name indicates, I'm feeling a little shy about the whole thing. But **waving** this is me saying hello.

Welcome to Literotica, Nellie. Have fun and feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss more. :rose:

Welcome to all newer members. Any Ladies wish to chat pm/im me.

I've been reading some of the stories on Lit and have been quite impressed. After lurking in the forums for a bit, I decided to actually say hi and introduce myself.

I'm a very open-minded fellow and love having deep conversations with other open-minded people. I'm kind of a typical "nice-guy", but please try not to hold that against me.

My hope is that speaking with other writers here will encourage me to complete my latest story idea. Wish me luck.

So, hello everyone! It's good to meet you all.

Hello

I am 32 and just married my second wife who is 21. We have a great relationship and are both very open to new sexual expieriences. I am very sexual and love to do new and exciting things to and with her. Lately we have been very deep into humiliation. I love to treat her nasty and she loves it. I also have an anal fetish big time both hers and mine. I hope that I can get some help or answers on different things sexual.

Hullo, A bit about me..hmmm... I'm the son of a sailor, a girl in everyport and all that stufff!

Hey, everyone. Encountered this site a while ago, but never really got around to posting, haha.
Anyways, I'm a 20-something male who likes to write. I've been writing a little bit of erotica here and there for the special women who have come and gone in my life, but I figure (as an artist, lol), that I should start sharing my ideas with a broader audience.

I'm looking forward to being an active part of this community. :)

Back