New Member Introductions

Hello! I'm a 25 year old single gal who is really new to this! I've been enjoying stories on the site for a while (the authors here are amazing) and decided that it would be interested to chat with people.

I just recently moved to the East Coast from the midwest so I'm still in a bit of culture shock. I enjoy reading (obviously), watching movies, hanging out with friends, attempting stand-up comedy (key word is attempting), and just enjoying life.

Like I said before, I am really new to this, so while I want to enjoy things, I can be just a little timid...hahaha!

Thanks!
Moving anywhere from the midwest has got to be culture shock,LOL!

Don't be timid. Speak your mind and stick up for what you believe and you'll be just fine here. Almost everybody here started in the story part of the site before they moved on to the boards. It may seem intimidating at times but don't let that bother you. We were all new once. BTW....welcome to Lit :rose:

Been here a while now so thought best to update the profile and say hi on the new members bit.

I'm bit of a sporadic user - big gaps between posting sessions

This is a great community and it's nice to feel part of it.

Cheers folks! :)

Last edited:
hello there

Hi there this is just a warm welcome message my new friend
:rose:

Hello! I'm a 25 year old single gal who is really new to this! I've been enjoying stories on the site for a while (the authors here are amazing) and decided that it would be interested to chat with people.

I just recently moved to the East Coast from the midwest so I'm still in a bit of culture shock. I enjoy reading (obviously), watching movies, hanging out with friends, attempting stand-up comedy (key word is attempting), and just enjoying life.

Like I said before, I am really new to this, so while I want to enjoy things, I can be just a little timid...hahaha!

Thanks!

Introducing Pumpkin144

Hi All,

My friends call me Pumpkin, I'm 28 married with 2 dogs and 1 cat. My husband and I are into the whole threesome deal...with other women of course -sorry guys my husbands motto is no other men allowed...oh well.
If you want to know more about me...send me a message.

nice pumpkin

Hi All,

My friends call me Pumpkin, I'm 28 married with 2 dogs and 1 cat. My husband and I are into the whole threesome deal...with other women of course -sorry guys my husbands motto is no other men allowed...oh well.
If you want to know more about me...send me a message.

I must say you having some great fun cheer
:rose:

Gods, been on this site reading for years and cannot for the life of me remember if I've introduced myself!

I'm 38, single mother of a 12 year old daughter, disabled with Fibromyalgia so consequently tired and in pain all the time. Love the BDSM stories, but not so much into the lifestyle anymore as I have recently discovered I am too apathetic to be a dom, but way too stubborn to be a sub!

However, if Russell Brand came on to me, the pain would be worth it, LOL!

Hello to all xx

Oh hell, my sig is well old, but still funny:D

Hi look forward to reading the post here and posting myself. 48 m from NC married 27 years and have two sons. Love riding my dual purpose motorcycle, own 2 pits. Sweethearts....well one is. Other one basically only likes me. Nah...kidding...

a bit about me

hi everyone. I am a new member, but not new to this site. I've been reading many, many of the story submissions for quite a while.

I am 43 yrs old, happily married for 18 yrs, with 2 children. I will add, though, that looking back, I feel that I have been a bit naive, especially sexually. I was brought up in a very strict household, and while I have enjoyed sex with my husband, last year changed how I look at myself.

My husband and I had made the decision to try some light bondage, nothing painful, but ropes and blindfold, basically. I really enjoy this, but there was one night when I became upset, and I wanted him to let me up. He thought I was playing, but he was fisting me for the first time, and part of me was enjoying it and part of me was fighting. When I came, I came squirting and screaming, and have never come that hard before. Nor have we re-created that.

I guess I'm trying to figure myself out at this late stage, and wondering what's "normal" for me. I've never cheated or had an affair, and my husband is the only one i've ever "technically" had intercourse with.

Like I said, a bit naive and confused, huh? But I love reading the submissions here, and decided to take this plunge and actually talk to some of you to help myself along on this little trip of mine.

It's a trip I need to take myself, Pisces. I'm 40 and have never been married (or had any kids ;)). I feel like I've only really had one girlfriend so far in my life, so I've been deprived! I don't feel like anyone should have to feel lonely, and I'm tired of feeling it. So, here I am. Please be gentle. :eek:

hi to all horny peeps ;)

I'm 22, southeast Asian, horny, never been laid other than in his own imagination, IT guy, loves chubby ladies with big breasts ;)

Believe it or not, when I was a kid, I was paid by an old pedophile to have sex with him. The pay was meager. I couldn't wait for him to cum so I can grab his money. lol. But seriously, I'm no gay.

Just found literotica a couple of months ago.

i am very good in bed + need ladies

im 40 just split from long term thing and want to have lots of kinky sex with women i am good looking fit + very good in bed i will give pics !! i just couldnt get them on hear my email is silentjohn@hotmail.co.uk im worth a look laidesxx

hello everyone,

I have been lurking for awhile and have decided to register. I enjoy the stories and information I have learned from this site. If If can help anyone learn information that will make them more satisfied I will. Of course what brought me here was the wealth of info already here. I really love the fact that a place on the net is here for those of us that enjoy more than videos of barbies and kens doing buttbangers episode 57. So if you can stand my poor writing and terrible grammar I am here to stay for awhile:eek:

hello!

Hello everyone, I've been lurking around here for a few months now and finally just decided to post. I suppose I should introduce myself and say thanks for the great conversations!

I'm a 23 yo male living in Arizona. I am in a committed relationship and plan on staying that way. Interested in D/s, BBW's, and lots of other things!

Happy New Year!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
I'm a 31 year old single lady who is new to not only literotica but to discussion boards (can't seem to figure out all of the abbreviations...yikes)! I've been secretly enjoying stories on the site for a while and became curious to what was beyond the fab stories. What a great way to start the new year!
Can't wait to explore.....

Coming out!

Okay, not THAT coming out ;-) But I'm saying hi to everybody, looking forward to meeting new people here!

Hello

Well, Guess it's my turn to introduce myself. I am a 27 year old male from Britain. I'm currently unemployed, it's difficult to get a job in Britain at the moment, and I enjoy writing alot.

I have never actually wrote an erotic story before, and believe it or not, I've never read one untill I stumbled across this site yesterday. I'm particuarly a fan of the star wars erotic stories, and being what I would classify as imaginative, I already have a few ideas of some short stories I could write to add to the collection.

Up and running

Just a short one to put my self out there i am a 36 year old chap from briton how has dislexear so pleas exscuse my spelling . am marid with 4 kids and a wundaful chubby wife how i love very much. love all the stores i hav read on your sight i thik it just fantastik the way you wright the.

Hello

Long time reader, first time poster. 34 m, married for a decade, with one child, bad writing skills, and an overactive imagination.

Hey, been reading for years, joined the forum a couple months ago but haven't really had much to post until now. :)

Back