New Jersey Roll Call

My wife absolutely loves a classy strip club along with the lapdance from the ladies, but doubt she would every agree to visit a sex club like that. Though I certainly would love to bring her there.

My wife enjoyed the strip club in Atlantic City we were really surprised about the sex club. How are you? Could literally stay clothed the whole time and enjoy yourself

Our first time we went to the one in Atlantic City it’s byob she wore strappy heels, tight jeans and a bodysuit. We just sat by the Dance floor drank for a little while until it got a little busier around 11 then people started showing up, you would see people disappear for a little while, and come back to dance some ladies missing a part of their clothes. Or you would see women grind and kiss and they would disappear with their husbands for a little while and come back. We took a tour they showed us all the private rooms and the orgy room, we got drunk then kissed did some teasing then we went home and fucked like animals

I have a Zeppoli at funnel cake rule. I could only buy them from the boardwalk or a festival.
We have a pizzeria rule.

Any real pizzeria ends in a vowel. (With the exception of dominoes, which is not a real pizza pizzeria and does not make real pizza.)

We have a pizzeria rule.

Any real pizzeria ends in a vowel. (With the exception of dominoes, which is not a real pizza pizzeria and does not make real pizza.)
Which begs a question: Why do pizzerias name themselves after mobsters? Godfather, GoodFellas, Sopranos...

Well a crappy day, only to have yet another crappy day tomorrow and Thursday 😳 next time we see a clear sky with sun is Friday?! Sucks but looks like a nice weekend at least.

Enjoy your evening and day tomorrow!!

According to their menu they aren’t but I’m almost certain they do have them.

And to think I always thought that me devouring a half dozen was overindulging myself .......... an entire dozen would be just too, too much though I'd try my best to finish off said dozen 🤣

Now I'm craving for a zepploi. Thank you haaa!?!?

Pizza Brothers on Rt 22 in Green Brook makes great ones. $5 for a dozen.

I have a Zeppoli at funnel cake rule. I could only buy them from the boardwalk or a festival.

I was going to say, the only time I ever get them are at festivals and they’re quite small. They all fit in a very small bag and my mouth ha ha!

I was going to say, the only time I ever get them are at festivals and they’re quite small. They all fit in a very small bag and my mouth ha ha!
Let's not forget about asking for extra powder and to never, ever wear a black T-shirt to a festival 🤣

Another crappy, rainy day here in JerZeee enjoy nevertheless 🙂

Happy Friday Jersey!

What you guys have on tap?
Good morning buddy!! It's FriYaaaaay!! Looks like a nice day with no rain for the second day in a row yeessss and a nice weekend as well. Hopefully temps goes a little higher into he 60s orn70s but I'm good as long as there's no rain??!!

Enjoy your weekend 🙂

Having a 5.2 earthquake was not what I had in mind for a good weekend!

We are about 10 miles west of the epicenter. The whole house shook violently for about 15 or 20 seconds. Was working from home and thought our furnace had blown up.

It sounded like an explosion, so I went outside, but I couldn’t really hear anything out there. When I went back inside, the house was still shaking a tiny bit.

Damn!

Having a 5.2 earthquake was not what I had in mind for a good weekend!

We are about 10 miles west of the epicenter. The whole house shook violently for about 15 or 20 seconds. Was working from home and thought our furnace had blown up.

It sounded like an explosion, so I went outside, but I couldn’t really hear anything out there. When I went back inside, the house was still shaking a tiny bit.

Damn!
4.8 here in my neck of the woods. Surreal.

Back