New Jersey Roll Call

Ha ha I wish. My sex club days are over chicks don’t digndudes in wheelchairs but all the clubs I have been to you could do as much or as a little as you would like and it is BYOB.

Ahem
NJ Taylor Ham roll call
just to start something

It has been started…😀

I have no idea why I call it. Pork roll. I grew up in the middle of the Taylor ham belt (hunterdon county) but our small town, we always called the pork roll.

The way it was meant to be called.

Lifelong resident of this little slice of hell.
Never managed to develop a liking for pork roll.

Now, give me some boardwalk fries or pizza and I'm in heaven!

Lifelong resident of this little slice of hell.
Never managed to develop a liking for pork roll.

Now, give me some boardwalk fries or pizza and I'm in heaven!
We can probably all agree on New Jersey Pizza being the best!

Not a huge fan of thin crust bar pie, but I do like Conte’s Princeton. I also started liked “tomato pie.” DiLorenzos in Hamilton is good and Al and Kate’s in the Columbus market.

But in my area I like Dukes (pittstown), Marinelli’s (croton) and Maninos (ringoes). I grew up with Nicolas in Califon and even worked there for a while.

We can probably all agree on New Jersey Pizza being the best!

Not a huge fan of thin crust bar pie, but I do like Conte’s Princeton. I also started liked “tomato pie.” DiLorenzos in Hamilton is good and Al and Kate’s in the Columbus market.

But in my area I like Dukes (pittstown), Marinelli’s (croton) and Maninos (ringoes). I grew up with Nicolas in Califon and even worked there for a while.
Carmines in Port Reading was always a winner.
Al & Kate's is good
Primo on the boardwalk in OC was always good as was Preps.

Can't forget about Hot Dog Johnny's either. Hot Dogs and ice cold buttermilk- not pizza but worth visiting.

I was detective in Ocean County, and every Sunday in the summer we would go to Midway the seaside boardwalk may partner would get a sausage sandwich each. We would split a funnel cake and looked at the sites.

Bergen County has some great pizza.
I'm surrounded by these great pizzerias living smack dead in the middle here of Bergen county but lucky me I don't eat pizzas. Am not anymore because the carbs will absolutely wreck my A1C haaaaaa 🤣 and plus I often don't stop at just one, even two slices??!!

A bright sunny day atm and looks like a rain free Easter weekend so everyone enjoy their Easter egg hunts 🙂

Back