Lesbian dilemma

Rjjones

Virgin
So I am, for some reason, very attracted to women who are butch lesbians. There is something about the androgony and revealing a female form underneath. Im sure it started with Ellen many years ago lol.

My big question is: Are there any other men out there very attracted to butch lesbians? And are there any lesbians who would let a man have sex with (penetrate) them? I've met one or 2 who would.

Last edited:
I’m a lesbian, but I’m not butch at all. My girlfriend and I play well with others and she actually typically prefers men (she identifies as heteroflexible) but will swing the other way for the right woman (lucky me).

I will let men play with and suck my tits (my favorite!), finger me, and eat me out. I have let one fuck me and there’s a couple of others I would as well if the right situation presented itself.

I’m a lesbian, but I’m not butch at all. My girlfriend and I play well with others and she actually typically prefers men (she identifies as heteroflexible) but will swing the other way for the right woman (lucky me).

I will let men play with and suck my tits (my favorite!), finger me, and eat me out. I have let one fuck me and there’s a couple of others I would as well if the right situation presented itself.

Yeah, umm you are bi not lesbian. You can flip flop between the two over time but lesbians don't have actual sexual interactions with men.

Thats hot. Do you feel you have the desire to be penetrated from time to time?

I’m lesbian. Out to family and friends.

I definitely understand your attraction to strong butch because I feel the same! They wouldn’t need to worry about me wanting to penetrate them lol!
Would you ever be open to letting a man penetrate you? Is it wrong for me to even ask the question?

As lesbian yes I do sometimes want penetration but only by confident and powerful women with strap. Butch get to the front of the line!

As lesbian yes I do sometimes want penetration but only by confident and powerful women with strap. Butch get to the front of the line!
Lmao. So to answer my question, never by a guy right?😅

Do you consider "lesbians" who do sleep with men bi? Another user said this was the case

She was right. IMO, lesbians don’t sleep with men. I definitely don’t. Never.
That makes sense. I mentioned my attraction to a friend of mine and she said I must have a fascination with things I cant have. She said she never knew any lesbians who would get with a man.

I’m bi, and I’d never go to bed with anyone who described having sex as ‘penetrate them’. It sounds like you’re looking for an object, not a person.
Not at all. I've heard other women phrase it this way. But I can see your point of view, I promise i meant no disrespect to women.

I'm a lesbian. Men make stomach turn. I do have two daughters from my teen years, but I am firmly in the gay camp.

My partner has always dated butch girls. She is the top in our relationship. I am very much femme, she is femme too, but she likes the masculine energy that I convey.

I know this isn't the thread for this but I feel it must be said. Women who feel that they identify as lesbian but want the occasional man attached dick are not lesbian, it really is that simple. The problem is, without their knowing it, they enable all the creeps out there who know all we need is that special man to show us the error of our ways and see how spectacular they are. For me, personally, I don't have a problem with men, some are really nice but I am not sexually (or any other way) attracted to them.

I know this isn't the thread for this but I feel it must be said. Women who feel that they identify as lesbian but want the occasional man attached dick are not lesbian, it really is that simple. The problem is, without their knowing it, they enable all the creeps out there who know all we need is that special man to show us the error of our ways and see how spectacular they are. For me, personally, I don't have a problem with men, some are really nice but I am not sexually (or any other way) attracted to them.
Thank you for saying this Cindy. I get tired of guys sending me a PM hoping they will change my nature.

This is exactly the thread for that. I appreciate you saying what needed to be said. As a cis/hetero male, I would never dare assume anything on this subject. Thank you.

Back