Dedicated To Love

@PicassosPleasure

I Love You

I love you for being my sweetheart, I love you for being my partner and my friend.
I love you for the caring and joy that you share without end.
I love you for the warm tender touch and the things you do for me.
I love you for the way you help all my dreams come true and for filling my world with your love.
I love you for all you are and what you are.
I love you Today, Tomorrow, Forever …
I’ll never stop loving you.

Last edited:
It is amazing

How the night sped past.
It is soothing
How the morning looks right
For my one and only,
The girl that is so pretty
That it is impossible to deny her a lovely
Good morning!

— Anonymous

It is amazing

How the night sped past.
It is soothing
How the morning looks right
For my one and only,
The girl that is so pretty
That it is impossible to deny her a lovely
Good morning!

— Anonymous
This poem is so sweet. The night can speed quickly as long as I’m waking up to you each morning.

I came here to say this, so I hope I can do it right.

I've only gotten a third of the way through this beautiful exchange between you two, ~Elizabeth~ and PicassosPleasure... I, too, found the love of my life here in Literotica, and we are patiently awaiting the time we can join the other. He is, in fact, the one who introduced me to your thread. There have been so many things in the short number of posts I've read that hit me, maybe make me a little weepy, and increase my feeling of adoration for my beloved. How I feel about him has no way to describe it because, as we've always said, the words simply don't exist. At this stage of my life, I never expected to find my soulmate, but here we are, my sweet love.

To you, TC, the love of my life. I can't wait to start our forever together. You've had my heart since day one, and you'll have it until the end of time.

One look and I'm done,
One glance from your eyes and I'm
Captivated...
😘😘😘

Your babyluv,
AA

I came here to say this, so I hope I can do it right.

I've only gotten a third of the way through this beautiful exchange between you two, ~Elizabeth~ and PicassosPleasure... I, too, found the love of my life here in Literotica, and we are patiently awaiting the time we can join the other. He is, in fact, the one who introduced me to your thread. There have been so many things in the short number of posts I've read that hit me, maybe make me a little weepy, and increase my feeling of adoration for my beloved. How I feel about him has no way to describe it because, as we've always said, the words simply don't exist. At this stage of my life, I never expected to find my soulmate, but here we are, my sweet love.

To you, TC, the love of my life. I can't wait to start our forever together. You've had my heart since day one, and you'll have it until the end of time.

One look and I'm done,
One glance from your eyes and I'm
Captivated...
😘😘😘

Your babyluv,
AA
Thank you for the lovely compliment, AA! TC, sorry to say this, but you are the second luckiest man on Lit. 😁 because I'm the first luckiest having found my @~Elizabeth~ on here. I was just telling her that in a PM.

I hope you two have as much fun as we do on this site. I'm happy for you both. 😊

Thank you for the lovely compliment, AA! TC, sorry to say this, but you are the second luckiest man on Lit. 😁 because I'm the first luckiest having found my @~Elizabeth~ on here. I was just telling her that in a PM.

I hope you two have as much fun as we do on this site. I'm happy for you both. 😊
Yes he did. ♥️ I’m so very lucky to have you too.

I second his thoughts. Welcome and I hope you visit again. 💐

Back