My cute wife Emily

JW04

Virgin
Long real story alert, look away now if you do not like details

Jonathan here, 32 yrs old, average skinny white boy with a deep fantasy of seeing my wife Emily with a much stronger man. Emma is 31, 5’7, brunette, lean, 34B and a jovial girl. Her ex was a club bouncer whom she met in NY, they dated for 3 yrs and she also moved in with him. They eventually separated (were never married) and she moved back to Charleston. I met her in a friend’s wedding, dated for 4 months and we got married 3 months later.

Though she never told openly, I always new I am likely half the size of her ex. Our personalities are also different, while she is country girl who has been around stronger men, I am a metrosexual city guy. I know deep down that I married up and she quickly
agreed to marry me because her ex got married only a month after their breakup (girls are girls lol).

Last October, we went for an overnight camping trip with six other families. We knew two families and others were friends of them. All of them were couples of similar ages as ours. I’d say, five out of six men were similar to me, city born guys, more interested in watching tha playing sports etc. However, Cody was different. He was black, tall, well built and strong, and a man of few words. His wife was married to Grace who was an ebony as well. They looked good match for each other but we didn’t see them talk much.

Check here for further updates -
Thread 'My cute wife Emily'
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/my-cute-wife-emily.1586129/

(To be continue)

Last edited:
Long real story alert, look away now if you do not like details

Jonathan here, 32 yrs old, average skinny white boy with a deep fantasy of seeing my wife Emily with a much stronger man. Emma is 31, 5’7, brunette, lean, 34B and a jovial girl. Her ex was a club bouncer whom she met in NY, they dated for 3 yrs and she also moved in with him. They eventually separated (were never married) and she moved back to Charleston. I met her in a friend’s wedding, dated for 4 months and we got married 3 months later.

Though she never told openly, I always new I am likely half the size of her ex. Our personalities are also different, while she is country girl who has been around stronger men, I am a metrosexual city guy. I know deep down that I married up and she quickly
agreed to marry me because her ex got married only a month after their breakup (girls are girls lol).

Last October, we went for an overnight camping trip with six other families. We knew two families and others were friends of them. All of them were couples of similar ages as ours. I’d say, five out of six men were similar to me, city born guys, more interested in watching tha playing sports etc. However, Cody was different. He was black, tall, well built and strong, and a man of few words. His wife was married to Grace who was an ebony as well. They looked good match for each other but we didn’t see them talk much.

Check here for further updates -
Thread 'My cute wife Emily'
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/my-cute-wife-emily.1586129/

(To be continue)
go on….

What good does the link do in the very same thread? Put it in your sig.

And hang in there for 11 more years. Just ask NRJ

ETA: Link is to a GB version. So, basically….

IT’S A TRAP!

Last edited:
I wonder if they went to the nearest liquor store the next day to buy another bottle of Scotch?? I'd had gotten a Jonny Walker Blue for my wife's Emma, Emily or whatever ......... celebration. When Cody asks what we were celebrating I'd say Emma's first 3some or DP 😜

is Cody going to have a reverse gang bang from all these Emma, Em, Emily, Emilia look-a-likes?

Back