New faces, come say hello....

I guess it's Saturday night and that makes it all right! Hey all, I've been on here since the end of January and it's been a lot of fun. I've always been super into creative writing - it's been a major part of my identity for my whole life - but I've never tried erotica before. I have a few stories up now, but they definitely skew pretty hard on the kinky/BDSM side, and I get the sense that's not everyone's thing, just based on some comments. So I'm happy to see there's a BDSM Talk space here and I'm looking forward to trying a new type of writing I've not dipped into before!

👋 ladies and gents,
As many others I’m new here as well and happy being here and eager to learn new things.
I’m in my 40‘s and lately I’m discovering that I might have a thing for the ladies who enjoy being in charge. Im pretty openminded and happy to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hello there

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hello, I am new to Lit and have been slowly exploring the site and seeing where I fit in. I am slowly dipping my toes in to figure out what I like.

Just joined recently. I've experienced and enjoyed a lot of BDSM over the years. It has taught me quite a bit with respect to my sexuality.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here. Just thought I'd say "hello" to everyone. I've always been interested into BDSM, but more of the sensual side of it. Realized I was interested a few years ago and always been wanting to discover myself and open up about things. Glad there's a Forum here and I look forward to meeting you all. I'm an independent 38 year old woman, may be a bit shy, but I'm open-minded about trying new things.
Hi

hi there, joined a long time ago, been away for what seems an age, just checking back in with a few to making friends and connections for online conversation

Hi I am Paula, I am new to this site and want to learn more about bdsm as well as wanting to have some discussions about this lifestyle.

Hi, I'm a 68 year old sub. Started my training early '80s with an excellent mistress in Harley St, London. Over the years found about 3 other good ones but several not so good. Love nipple clamps, pin wheels, hot wax. Never found electrics very effective and severe beatings guaranteed to make me limp.

Hi,
I am 50 years old male, attached. Long time reader of Lit, but never registered before.
Have some experiences with my Mistress. I am bisexual, submissive, open to any new ideas how to make sexual life more interesting. :)
I hope to find new soulmates here.

OK, fine. I'll post so you're not all alone, here. :)

I've been on and off Lit for quite a while (a VERY long time, actually). Started out as a lurker for years and years, then I did some posting finally, then disappeared again as life got busy. Have lots of varied interests, some of which I'm still not comfortable posting about publicly, even if it is anonymous... but maybe that will change over time.
I feel the same way

Hello :)
I've been a member for quite a while and although I post in the PG I lurk on the BDSM Threads.
I've always been aprehensive of posting but I read alot of the threads. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the posters who give advice and explanations as it's helped me discover things about myself that I either didn't understand and/or was scared of.
Hello SmileyGirl
I would love to teach you submission sex onboard a yacht. Once clear of the marina, all clothes are removed and all my commands are followed..sometimes, my boat has other crew members

Welcome Kristal. I hope you enjoy the forums and hope you always feel comfortable to post and contribute. I am sure that Manu people will enjoy your posts.

On the spectrum of D/s, on that test, I am on the dominant end of the scale. For me, this sort of evolved mid-life after a divorce, when I began to let go of inhibiting mental blocks and let the natural energy flow. I discovered that I have this overall tendency to be the more active person in sex. I am the one acting upon the woman I am with, and she ends up being the one being acted upon. Although this is not some kind of rigid rule, it is what tends to happen most of the time. Not that my partners are passive either, but their actions tend to be responses to what I am doing. I view my partner's body sort of like a musical instrument, and I explore what works with her body and mind to "make music," to create pleasure, using my words, mouth, fingers, tongue, arm, thigh, cock, toys, or other "tools." I didn't set out to be a dominant; it wasn't something I decided to do, it was something I discovered coming out of me.

I discovered that I have power over women through sex. It comes the ability to generate responses and to create a mutually ecstatic experience. I am not a controlling person, but I ended up feeling in control of my partners, and I have found that women I have been with end up giving themselves over to this. It often starts slow and delicate, but, as I allow my lustful cravings for her feminine person to take over, allowing that "to gallop," so to speak, the sex becomes very vigorous and my partner ends up feeling, to use an older term, "thoroughly ravished."

I was mildly surprised at first to see women, many of whom were very strong, active, accomplished, and self-directed women, become quite dramatically transformed by this experience - becoming very very eager to please, submissive, surrendered, and eager to be used and to please me in return. The woman in my story "She Leaned Back," was the first example of this happening. I can still hear in my mind the breathless voice she used to her urgent desire to please me after we had several sessions of what she called "mind-blowing." It seems that the dominant energy in me draws out the submissive energy in my partner, and vice-versa.

Over time, I became more aware of what was going on and became increasingly intentional about it. I started reading various books and web sources on BDSM and started adopting more deliberate forms of dominating: spanking (all over, but mostly ass, pussy, & tits), flogging, blindfolding, teasing and edging, manhandling, giving commands, and CMNF. I like using various restraints (ropes & cuffs mostly), rope harnesses or belts, and including a few small rituals (like rope tying, spankings, and slow teasing inspections). Sometimes, I like to have my partner simply be naked while we are together while I remain clothed. We might have to adjust the thermostat, but having my woman sitting nude while we are watching a TV show, for example, allows me total access to her body, and I usually indulge myself in various idle caressing and stroking and exploring her bare skin and teasing her erogenous zones. I haven't done the whole lifestyle thing, but I'm intrigued by aspects of it. I like the idea of coming home to find my woman kneeling naked waiting for me to do as I wish.

I am not saying my way is "the way." I've seen enough to understand there is a wide breadth of practices, techniques, etc. I am leery of anyone who is over-doctrinaire, yet open to learning new things. People think of those specific activities and techniques: spanking, restraints, control, etc as D/s, but I think it starts with that natural inner energy to simply take charge.

I'm not new to Literotica. I remember reading stories back in the 90s, well before I established a profile. I have only recently started poking around the forums and posting some of my stories. I have a lot of story ideas, but I do best when I get the zap of inspiration and have the time. I'm happily married, not in an open relationship, and therefore not open to in-person connecting, but have considerable spare libido for fantasy interactions and various online conversations. She is understanding about my libido.

I'm not new here, I am an old member returning. BDSM is something that didn't attract me until my mid 20's. At first I won't lie to you, it deeply scared me. I guess because I didn't know what to expect. I am deeply shy and only had vanilla relationships in my life. Now that I've been learning more about myself, I'm glad I decided to come back. I know a lot about myself now and feel comfortable. I'm not ashamed of it, before I think I was because it was completely new to me. I love the gentle side of BDSM or DDlg lifestyle. I won't lie. It does excite me. The only issue for me has always been finding a Dom who I truly connect with, because I need that. I need someone to stimulate my mind. The kinks are exciting, but I want a Dom who cares, guides me and protects me. I want to feel safe when I'm experiencing this other side of me. I've never done anything like this before but it truly does excite me. I just need to find a Dom who's right for me.
Caring, guiding and protecting you is what a Dom should be in it for, especially a DD. The connection, the stimulation to grow the dynamic and each other is the motivation. The kinky sex deepens the connection and is like the icing on the cake but it's really not what the dynamic is built upon. All the other aspects are just as rewarding to me.

Back