New faces, come say hello....

Hello! Been an avid reader for a long time, published a couple of stories off the back off some real life adventures several years ago.

Taking the plunge now with writing regularly so keen to hone my craft, see if I can provide some enjoyable reading material for my fellow Literoticans 😀

I am anything but new in Literotica but I have not been in much of late . I identify as submissive as so many of the male gender .However I have written quit extensively as a female ,it was something that has always fascinated me and therefore I lived out my fantasy through writting about it . I would love to chat with anyone ,male female dominant ,submissive

New to literotica and very much with my own style (which caused my first writing to be declined 3 times by moderators before gaining approval). I’m very active in south west community predominately through my fetlife following, meets with other players and attendance at multiple events. I am open to any questions and queries as I have nothing to hide and see this as a place to bear soul in writing away from the more physical landscapes I tread in fetlife and adultwork. Xx

It's funny, I've been reading Literitoca for longer than I can recall. Only signed up for an account a couple of years ago though, and only just posting for my first time today. Anyway... very experienced in BDSM, California nowadays but English originally. Always happy to chat and make new friends.

Hi Literotica friends. I’m somewhat new here. Just love to listen to audio stories. And see what kinds of things topics are going on.

Hi, I'm 40, male, and have written exactly one story for Literotica (shameless plug: A Study in Dissonance and Harmony), but I've been reading stories here since college. For whatever reason, I'm particularly drawn to disciplinary spanking fiction that tries to delve into some psychological depth or really explores themes of guilt and cleansing or characters experiencing surprise at the mixture of pleasure and pain. I'm not drawn to what I view as some of the more extreme BDSM practices like tying or verbal degradation, but I do like a good spanking story that involves mind games and the like to up the situational intensity.

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
i've been registered here for some time but was away for years so i guess a hello is in order

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hi everyone! I'm Katie, a 20F (soon to be 21) and I just recently joined this community. At the moment i'm just looking for online play/ phone play because I am not bold enough to move to in person even though deep down I want to have sex 24/7. I guess you could say that I am a sex crazed virgin which from what I see is hard to find lol. I live in a small-ish city in Texas but once I graduate college next May I plan on moving to the PNW area or North East area (New York, Massachusetts, Vermont area. Which ever area will offer me a job first. I am not really a literotica reader but more of an audio person, so I found this site through one of the audio scripts that popped up on google when searching for some erotica RP that I could fall asleep to.

Hi everyone! I'm Katie, a 20F (soon to be 21) and I just recently joined this community. At the moment i'm just looking for online play/ phone play because I am not bold enough to move to in person even though deep down I want to have sex 24/7. I guess you could say that I am a sex crazed virgin which from what I see is hard to find lol. I live in a small-ish city in Texas but once I graduate college next May I plan on moving to the PNW area or North East area (New York, Massachusetts, Vermont area. Which ever area will offer me a job first. I am not really a literotica reader but more of an audio person, so I found this site through one of the audio scripts that popped up on google when searching for some erotica RP that I could fall asleep to.
DM sent..:)

Very wet behind the ears with anything BDSM but i have fantasies about being in light but totally sufficient bondage and ball gags. Visiting here out of curiosity/want to learn more. Forgive my inexperience. Megan
Feel free to ask. NO need to ask forgiveness either!

I'm 73 and have enjoyed Lit for a few years now. For the most part I find it to be a vibrant and supportive community. I haven't engaged in Dom/sub play in well over a decade....but I have some wonderful memories to fuel my hyperactive erotic imagination.
I am naturally a Dom. I've always enjoyed the power sharing and exchange dynamics that make for some pretty intense encounters.
I welcome erotic fellowship.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hello and looking forward to having a good experience here. This is my first online site experience of this kind. I am looking to share my experience along with reading others. I also hope to learn how to meet people who are dominant fetish oriented who share the same wants and desires as I do being their submissive. Example being: I love to give oral. I mean absolute fetish! I get incredible pleasure doing it. I have been fortunate to have the women in my relationship who enjoyed sitting on my face or having me at their holes frequently. They also would indulge my kinks also. Very dominate forced oral on them, sweaty, dirty, cream pie etc. I very much enjoy be a submissive and having someone who wants to get kinky and dominate with me their slave submissive. I also have had an experience where a guy just forced me to suck his cock and take his load. And made me his cocksucker who would suck his or also his friends for hours if possible. Lasted a month.

Hello and happy Tuesday. Newbie to Listerotica but looks great so far. Going to take a while to figure it all out, rules, categories etc. but that will be fun exploring. Hopefully will eventually chat about our fun with some light bondage, multiple orgasms, making the wife's fantasies become reality, past experiences, etc.

Back