New faces, come say hello....

Hello and happy Tuesday. Newbie to Listerotica but looks great so far. Going to take a while to figure it all out, rules, categories etc. but that will be fun exploring. Hopefully will eventually chat about our fun with some light bondage, multiple orgasms, making the wife's fantasies become reality, past experiences, etc.
Welcome to Lit

Hello and happy Tuesday. Newbie to Listerotica but looks great so far. Going to take a while to figure it all out, rules, categories etc. but that will be fun exploring. Hopefully will eventually chat about our fun with some light bondage, multiple orgasms, making the wife's fantasies become reality, past experiences, etc.
Welcome to Lit! Plenty to explore and a great community of acceptance. Wish you well on your exploration of sexual pleasure!

Holy moly, I'm back.

About 10ish years ago I was extremely active in here as a young het submissive woman, loved the discussions, got to know some folks, learned a shit ton.

I return to you now as a not-as-young het dominant fucking man, here to once again learn a shit ton.

Hi. I'm Ineedsomeman. I need a soft dom. I am the most woman loyal ever. I need someone to take care of me, so I can take care of him. Protect and adore me, and I'll do anything to make you happy! I don't like Daddy. I already have one. I do like Master an awful lot. I don't like degradation or name calling. I like my Master telling me how I can make him feel better.

Thank you for all the kind comments and those that reached out. I'm trying to respond properly to everyone but please be patient as i'm a little overwhelmed.

hi im kenzie new here but ive been reading stories for like a while but i guess now i just want to support the authors so i made an account
Welcome Kenzie!

Enjoy yourself and thanks for joining the community! Looking forward to seeing your posts !

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hello, I'm Renee. MTF lady (not sure how this is categorized between gay/straight: I' into straight guys sexually). I'm not really into any sorts of severe BDSM that cause pain other than playful open handed spankings from my boyfriend that may go a little too far on occasion. My ideal is the 1950s household where on a Sunday morning, if I don't wake up at 5 AM, several hours before him, and have the whole household smelling of both bacon and bleach, he'll be very cross with me. I might not get laid for weeks if I keep that shit up, lazy bitch.

Anyways that's where I am on the BDSM scale: pleased to meet y'all (from Florida)

Holy moly, I'm back.

About 10ish years ago I was extremely active in here as a young het submissive woman, loved the discussions, got to know some folks, learned a shit ton.

I return to you now as a not-as-young het dominant fucking man, here to once again learn a shit ton.
I have also varied between dominant man and/ or submissive woman a lot. What I have discovered about myself is that as a dominant man, I'm all about fucking and cumming, and once I cum: game over- the hunt is done. But as a submissive woman, with a very high sex drive, who never comes in the traditional way, I can enjoy sexual pleasure (by providing it) for hours. Even days. By never coming (see how I switched cum for come there?). I prefer the submissive female role as sissy to a straight man, because then my work is never done. And I gotta stay in business!!

I have also varied between dominant man and/ or submissive woman a lot. What I have discovered about myself is that as a dominant man, I'm all about fucking and cumming, and once I cum: game over- the hunt is done. But as a submissive woman, with a very high sex drive, who never comes in the traditional way, I can enjoy sexual pleasure (by providing it) for hours. Even days. By never coming (see how I switched cum for come there?). I prefer the submissive female role as sissy to a straight man, because then my work is never done. And I gotta stay in business!!
Haha, well I switched exactly once and I'm not going back.

I understand both of those from the dom perspective - cum-n-dump for me on the one hand, and coaxing out a slow unraveling on her part without much concern for getting my dick wet because it feels just that good between the ears.

Saying hello! Made a New Year’s promise to myself to finally submit the story rolling and taking up space in my head. Used to make the rounds on here then on Tumblr then here… now back.

Thanks Literotica for me being able to own be a queer femme woman who loves being the s to your D and the m to your S for all you masc folks out there.

Anyway, I think I’ve got the first draft done of my Part I and I thought I’d post as celebration. :)

Older straight male Dom here, looking around various groups, currently slaveless, not seeking, but open to new people and adventures.

giphy.gif

Hello and Goodday . I'm Dr. Katie, a board-certified pharmacist with extensive training and expertise in gender reassignment surgery. I offer comprehensive medications exclusively for MtF and FtM transitioning,If this interests you, feel free to reach out . I am new on here to explore my sexual fantasies and making positive contribution within the transgender community

Email: KesslerMcKinnon@dr.com
Mobile number: ‪(847) 802-9352

Ok, why not.

40-something married and almost sexless for a variety of reasons...

First walked into "the Basement" in bianca's smut shack in about 1996 as a late teen, and then later, "Z2" on SOI Chat, which was where i really came to understand my submissive nature and for a shortish time served an online Mistress. Hey Mistress C!

Unfortunately, the wife is also sub, so - that's not been a great combo. For a time we played online with a Dom, but mostly now i just try to play the Dom in our bedroom, which works really really well. (Do I need to find the sarcasm emoji?)

Anyways... i've always got my writing, right?

Back