New faces, come say hello....

Joined January 22

Hey all. Philadelphia area 56 mwm here. Been hot so far. i think the chat area is the hottest I've found. Please see my profile and reach out if you think we might click.
Tim

I'm interested in how you define dominant.

If i think back to my past (with husband), I was always the dominant one yet, with a woman, it's always the other way around.

Anybody can be a dominant. Anybody can be a submissive. There is also a switch, and they have an interest in being either. It usually depends on who their partner is.

I once had a play partner who was submissive with me. She said she was a switch. She had just met a guy who was also a switch. I wish I was still in contact with her, so I could see how that relationship was going. I'd think it would be confusing as hell.

Something I didn't add to my labels was a top and bottom. A top is similar to a dominant or dom, but they aren't as demanding in some ways. A bottom is similar to a submissive, but they are mostly just there to experience the feelings and not really looking for a spot as somebody's submissive. Tops and bottoms are the more casual people. They enjoy the same things, but don't go in for the major label things...the pomp and circumstance, if you will.

For me, I enjoy bondage, just because it keeps my submissive where I want her. I like to take my time with what I'm doing. I also like to use the mental aspect of play. If you have the gift of gab (and I think it's safe to say that I do) you can put mental images into the mind of your bound victim. Of course, they are usually receptive to such things, which helps. I've never found someone who just told me I was full of shit with my talking.

I'm also very much into anal sex, electoplay and spanking. I do have a problem finding play partners because of the electroplay. There are far too many fake videos out on the market that tend to go overboard with that sort of thing. It's all fake. Seeing where the electrodes are connected, the current would be going through the heart and that will kill you. There is one distinct rule about playing with electricity around the heart. You don't!

There are some devices that you can use above the waist, but the standard rule is to only use electrical play below the waist. One of the devices that could be used above the waist (as long as it's connected correctly) is a double pole TENS unit. I won't go into detail about it, but it's really two single pole TENS units in one package. The more available version, the single pole version is NOT safe for use above the waist.

The human heart beats because of a small area at the bottom of the heart that stimulates or triggers the beat. It's an electrical stimulation. Some people have a problem with that area, maybe after they had a heart attack. That's one reason a defibrillator would be installed, to take the job of stimulating the heart beat. It's also another reason someone shouldn't play with electrical things above the waist. You could damage that defibrillator.

Another device that's OK for use above the waist (when used properly) is a violet wand. I have one of those. It produces static electricity, which is the safest form of electricity. TENS units mostly produce DC or direct current and that is pretty safe, too. But it still goes in one direction and if that direction is through the heart muscle, that's bad. One bad way to use a single pole TENS unit would be nipple to nipple. A sure way to damage that little electrical stimulation making the heart beat.

You should google violet wand, to see what it looks like. It puts on quite a show. There are several standard wand attachments, just like there are standard attachments to TENS units. But, the wand is unique. You can attach a metal plate to the wand, put the metal plate under your "victim" and any time you touch them, you both get a shock. The shock is controlled by the level set on the wand. Static electricity is like when you walk across a new carpet and touch a door knob. The fun part of this attachment is anywhere on the body you touch, you both get a shock. Blindfold your victim and you can really have some fun with her.

I am probably closer to a top than a dom. Like I said, they are very close, with the top being more of a casual person, without needing all of the leather, the respect of the submissive (calling me sir and all) and other old guard things. I've had women ask me what I want them to call me. Sir is the more common name to use, but I couldn't care less what they call me. You could call me a damn bastard, a mother fucker, ass hole, whatever comes to mind. I know I'm the one in charge and that's all I care about. All of those names make me laugh. Maybe I'm just too easy going? Nah.

You said you were the dominant with your husband. That's not uncommon. Actually the more you find out about BDSM, there is no common or normal. Everybody is different.

The mind is full of interesting things when it comes to being dominant or submissive. I have known women who were in high tension jobs where they hired and fired employees, owned the business, etc. They were in total control of their day to day life. You'd assume they would be the dominant one in a relationship, right? Nope. Because of their stress throughout the day, their subconscious mind tends to bring out their submissive side. It doesn't always work that way, but it does a lot of the time. They just prefer someone else take charge in their sex life and they just participate.

It can be the same way with a man. If they have a job that is high stress, or very demanding of their attention during the day, they too will be more likely to prefer the submissive side of things in their sexual life.

It doesn't mean they are any less manly or anything. It's just that subconscious mind coming out to equalize the stress of the day. So, your husband might have had a high stress job. OK, I say that, but it might not seem high stress to others. It only has to seem high stress to him for his subconscious mind to kick in and come save the day.

You see a lot of big business owners going to a paid dominatrix to be punished, because their subconscious mind brings that out in them. Many have a wife that won't accommodate their needs, or maybe they don't want anybody to know what they like sexually, so they go to a pro. And the more stress you have in your work life, the more you want to go the other way in your sex life. There can be some strange situations between a pro domme and her submissive businessman.

So, I'm pretty laid back in the dom area. I've been dominant for many years. I can't mention age, or the post will get altered by the mods, but let's say subtract 10 from 20 and you'll come close to the age I first understood what I liked...but had no clue what it was.

I tried going the major dominant routs at first. I even had a name with Master in it. I just never could get into it. Oh, I'll give you what you want, if you are a submissive and need to call me Sir, but I'm very up front about not needing all of that crap. I'm in it for the thrills it gives me and I really enjoy giving my partner as many thrills as possible.

If you want to find out more about what I like, look at my stories. Actually, the longest one "My New Boss" is not complete in the story section. But, I have a link in my signature that will take you to the thread it's in. At the bottom of each installment, there is a hyper link that will take you do the next installment. You can read what others have posted in there, but if you want to get past all of that, the hyper links are your friend.

A few years back, I lost my muse, I guess. I haven't had a desire to write any erotica. So, "My New Boss" isn't finished. It's quite long but with no ending. I've got some ideas, but just haven't done it.

I'm a musician and for the past 20 years, music and all of it's aspects have taken over my life. Not a single song I write is sex related, which might seem strange. It's like I'm two creative people, but two very different creative people. Never the two trains meet. The vanilla world can look at the BDSM world a bit strangely. I have vanilla friends who know nothing about my sexual life, but I've been playing music with them for 40 years. But, who knows...they could be the same way and not want to tell me.

I'm an open book, if you want to know anything more. Feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I’ve been on and off here several times, but hello once again. No BDSM experience,but could go either way with the right woman.

I’ve been on and off here several times, but hello once again. No BDSM experience,but could go either way with the right woman.

The same with you, if you are in Florida. No mention of the nice weather down there, or else. Of course, I'm just having some fun, because most of the country is in a deep freeze and Florida is in the 80s.
But, I do know you have some of the biggest skeeters down there, too. Yuck!

Welcome to Lit. Roam around and check the place out. We have some rules, which are posted on the main pages of the Talk Forum. We're mostly nice folks. Let us thaw out a little bit, and we might even carry on a conversation with you.:D

53 and submissive

Hi,
I'm Lisa and I'm a married submissive. I love reading the stories on this site.:)

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all well.

I've known for a long time I've got a kinky side. But I always felt embarrassed about it, almost ashamed of it.

Although these past few months I've started to feel alright about it, after doing a deep dive online seeing I'm not alone. I know that sounds cliché and somewhat naive, but there it is.

See you around!

Cheers, and keep safe.

Greetings
Don’t think I have ever posted on this forum before although I do have a few kinks . . .
My second ex liked to be tied to the bed as I talked on the phone with friends about her body.
And there are some other kinks too:devil:

Leaving the site

So it is now a month since I submitted the next Chapter of my story but unfortunately there is no sign it will ever make it onto the site for others to read.

I have had no reply to any e-mails and PMs as to why; even though I know they have been read.

I thought the primary aim of this site was to share erotic literature, but apparently not.

It is with a sad heart I will over the next few weeks delete my stories from this site and move on to pastures new.

So it is now a month since I submitted the next Chapter of my story but unfortunately there is no sign it will ever make it onto the site for others to read.

I have had no reply to any e-mails and PMs as to why; even though I know they have been read.

I thought the primary aim of this site was to share erotic literature, but apparently not.

It is with a sad heart I will over the next few weeks delete my stories from this site and move on to pastures new.

Don't leave just yet! I'd love to read your Slave Auction Charity stories -- when I have a bit more time. ;)

New to Forums

Hello!

Iowan here, into submission and finding a Mistress or Master online. I have written some fantasy on the subject, with more to cum.

Would love to hear from you and your stories of life on Literotica and your fetishes. :devil::devil::devil:

Im Robin, I have been a lurker for a long time. but covid = loneliness so I signed up to chat with some new people!

Lit member for some time now but new to BDSM

Greetings,

As said in the title, I have been around for few years now.

However, lately, I felt like I wanted to know more about BDSM practices. Therefore I am looking for advice, book and other note recommandations. Even some talk with both dominants and submissives.

I am literally amazed by the high level of trust and respect reached in some Dom/sub relations.

New to forums

Hi. i'm scott, a fairly young-looking 45 Coloradan. Average in just about every way ;/

i am a sub/bottom guy who has been reading stories on Lit almost since it started back in the late 90's. it's been pretty cyclical for me over the years - read a bunch and poke around a lot for a few weeks, then kind of forget about it for several months before coming back. i have always identified as a submissive - back to my single-digit years when i would get a special tingle when playing house or something with one year older girl across the street and she would punish me or make me be her lowly assistant.

i am finally in a relationship with someone who wants me to tell them all of my kinks and hang-ups and is willing to explore them with me...and she is naturally a little dominant and likes inflicting pain/punishment/humiliation/etc. So that's at least a potential long-delayed start to something for which i have been searching my entire life.

*Stealths in for a peek*

Hey folks. Been a whi- :eek:
Oh. My lord.
It's been more than a decade.
Welll, Hiya. I'm Techno. Some o' y'all might have a faint memory of me but I am truly the ghost of all necro'd threads, I've been gone so long. Shit's changed. I've changed. I guess we'll have to see how much.
I'm game!:cool:

Hi, I'm Carrie from Oklahoma. New to Lit and BDSM. Hoping to have fun and meet many new friends.

Hello all. "Long time listener, first time caller", or something. 😉 I've been reading Lit for years, and have browsed the forums a bit, and decided to try my hand at writing so I registered a name.

Not new to kink or BDSM, in fact I have been passive/subservient my whole life (don't worry, I won't go into pre-18 details), and truly began exploring/understanding who and what I am and what I craved since the dawn of the Net in the 90s.

I am collared by my Daddy, pan, poly, and a swinger and do not hide my activity from him. He knows I am a flirt and a slut and I have his approval. ;)

PMs are open, so come say hi!

New/Old Face

I used to post here under the name Black_Bird around 2001. Lost the login information, but decided to start again under a new handle. I enjoy BDSM erotica and will be writing a new series (soon to be published on Lit). I look forward to meeting/speaking with you all.

Hello, I'm new here. Just thought I'd say "hello" to everyone. I've always been interested into BDSM, but more of the sensual side of it. Realized I was interested a few years ago and always been wanting to discover myself and open up about things. Glad there's a Forum here and I look forward to meeting you all. I'm an independent 38 year old woman, may be a bit shy, but I'm open-minded about trying new things.

Forced Oral Anyone

Hi,
I have an obsessive interest in above subject, and will love to explore it further. Anyone here interested in grooming me? I am open to girls with strap-ons, she-males, maybe even men. I can also chat on trillian where my id is the same
Love to hear from all interested!

Recently Returned

Hi everyone.

I'm Mike, a fifty-four year old former seafarer and classically trained pastry chef, recently come ashore for good and missing the challenge of written communication.

I love to run, to feel the sheer joy of physicality.

Whilst I wouldn't class myself as 'Dom' in the strictest sense, I am certainly comfortable taking the lead sexually. I try to avoid labels - pan, poly, etc. Reveal yourself a bit at a time, it's more fun.

Hello everybody. I'm the cuck of the marriage. We've been together 20 years. I've been cucked for 8.

Hello everybody. I'm the cuck of the marriage. We've been together 20 years. I've been cucked for 8.

What you mean 1F and 7M???

I now feel I'm a little birdie among raptors. Anyways, I just enjoy sex because it feels good. BF and I like to try new things. Here to explore I guess.

Back