New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
..just poking my head in

I'm new to the boards here, but BDSM is not something that i've just foundt. This has been a part of my life (on and off) for the last ten years, so i'm not exactly green. It isn't something i have the opportunity to indulge in currently, so i find myself here to delve into some interesting discussions and to meet some like-minded people.

Welcome

Welcome to da party Kinky,

word of advise, take it slow at 18 you have years of excitment ahead of you.

Hi all!

Hi all,Ann here-just became a member,just wanted to say hello to you all!
kisses,
Ann xxx

Hello I am a newbie here and I am not really familiar with the lingo of the BDSM lifestyle but hope to learn more by being here.

I am curious about dom/sub relationships. I also have a daddy/daughter fetish and I think that goes along with my sub side. I seem to have trouble cumming any other way!

I am a very independent, strong woman so giving up control to someone I can completely trust to care for me is VITAL. A dom that would be balanced and not just into humiliating women would be more my style. Any tips on how to suss out that person?

I think people that usually have control in their lives relish the thought of relying upon another person they can totally let go with, trusting that person will care for and meet all their needs. Although I also really want to please my master and make him the happiest man on earth.

I am 44, a BBW, part Latina and located in Northern Michigan and single with no children. I love animals and children, I am well educated and have a strong and active spiritual side, I love music and art. I spent most of my life in very high stress powerful positions and now I am "retired" and going to college for a new career.

Hello everyone. I have been reading stories here for a while, and decided to participate in some discussions. I am a sub who has recently found her master.

Looking forward to all the interesting threads to read!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

I am a bolshy sub who likes to struggle and fight against it. I love to tease and be 'taught a lesson' for my troubles. I particularly love big, strong, hung, dark men who you know are trouble just by looking at them. In a woman, I like 'em butch and filthy.

I have been reading the stories for some time now, so thought I would join in the chat, maybe...

Hello and welcome to all the new faces, I am fairly new here also, but I was greeted so warmly when I got here, I want to pass on the kindness.

I am settling in comfortably. My best advice just be yourself and be honest, and you will find what you are looking for.........

Party On!!

Oh, and if I can help wiith anything, or you just need a listening ear give me a buzzzzzzz.....

New and curious

Hello All! Overall I'm new to the forum and especially to this community. However I am incredibly curious about the world of bdsm (more specifically Dominant/sub relationships) and what it has to offer. I'm mainly interested in chatting with men who are D's and women who are subs. So be gentle....at least for a little while.:D

g'day

uh, guess i'll have more to say when i get comfy here.

in the meantime, i'll catch up on the reading here so i don't piss off the senior members with stupid noob questions.

cheers and see ya's around

Welcome Insert____here

:rose:

Don't worry too much about asking "stupid" questions. Asking questions is actually smart, IMO.

:rose:

Greetings to all, allow me to pop my literotica cherry and throw my introduction onto the end of this long list. I look forward to enjoying my time here and making a positive contribution to the community, and appreciate your warm welcome and hospitality.

Best,
LH

Greetings to all, allow me to pop my literotica cherry and throw my introduction onto the end of this long list. I look forward to enjoying my time here and making a positive contribution to the community, and appreciate your warm welcome and hospitality.

Best,
LH

Hi to you too :)

Inquiring minds want to know though, are you a boy or a girl? :D

Hi to you too :)

Inquiring minds want to know though, are you a boy or a girl? :D

Boy.

Well, I suppose I haven't been a "boy" for quite a few years. Sorry for the lack of information! They should put that somewhere in your profile or something...

Boy.

Well, I suppose I haven't been a "boy" for quite a few years. Sorry for the lack of information! They should put that somewhere in your profile or something...

On the other hand you just might end up becomming a boy-toy to somebody too, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back