New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard, frank.

And to you, peacefulpoetess.

Enjoy the forums and feel free to pm me wth questions.

:rose:

Welcome to Frank_D, peacefulpoetess, Yaspis, and coca~cola! Jump right in, the waters fine :D

{insert mandatory Library plug here}

LOL. But seriously folks, do check out our Library sometime. If you have any questions about it, or are looking for something you just CANNOT find, PM me. I'll be happy to help you track it down.

Enjoy Lit, and I'll see you round the Board....

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

Greetings to all

Just taking a moment to introduce myself to all of you fine people.
After much deliberation and investigation I have finally given in to being who I truly am. I had so many stereo-typical pre-conceived notions about this lifestyle I was sure I would never find a place in it for me. A friend of mine has been so graciously answering my questions and concerns regarding this and brought me around to understanding what it is that I have been searching for.
Being a widow under the age of 40 I still have my life ahead of me. That being said I have decided to be honest with my submissive inclinations. I have found a brilliant, facinating, thrilling and caring dom. Never in my life have I felt so much at home. My sense of humor was something that I thought I would lose in the process of making this decision but I have found it has only enhanced and nurtured it. I have been reading several posts in this forum and always enjoy my visits here. I am looking forward to talking to you all as you seem so very nice and genuine.

Take care for now:rose:

Welcome to Lit my lady glad to see you made it here, you will find that the people here will welcome you and answer any questions you have.
We shall enjoy you here :rose:
I also agree with you :D

Re: Greetings to all

His Precious said:
Just taking a moment to introduce myself to all of you fine people.
After much deliberation and investigation I have finally given in to being who I truly am. I had so many stereo-typical pre-conceived notions about this lifestyle I was sure I would never find a place in it for me. A friend of mine has been so graciously answering my questions and concerns regarding this and brought me around to understanding what it is that I have been searching for.
Being a widow under the age of 40 I still have my life ahead of me. That being said I have decided to be honest with my submissive inclinations. I have found a brilliant, facinating, thrilling and caring dom. Never in my life have I felt so much at home. My sense of humor was something that I thought I would lose in the process of making this decision but I have found it has only enhanced and nurtured it. I have been reading several posts in this forum and always enjoy my visits here. I am looking forward to talking to you all as you seem so very nice and genuine.

Take care for now:rose:

Welcome and I trust you will continue to find it interesting here. A sense of humor is needed, in fact it is one of the main requirements for my subs. My subs really know how to make Me laugh. And I find ways to return the favor. It's ALL good.

Again welcome.

saying hi

Just dropped in to say hi to one of my favorite men of all time:D :D :D

Hey Bach!!!!!

Missed you lots :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Bachlum Chaam said:
Welcome to Lit my lady glad to see you made it here, you will find that the people here will welcome you and answer any questions you have.
We shall enjoy you here :rose:
I also agree with you :D

Hi Tim

Nice to see you around
hope you are OK

Looks from post
that you have female fan

:)

hi richard

Hi Richard,

Tim and I are old friends by now. Just following him around like a schoolgirl,lol.

I have visited your thread and found you to be a very interesting person. Hope all is well with you.

Re: hi richard

justme1059 said:
Hi Richard,

Tim and I are old friends by now. Just following him around like a schoolgirl,lol.

I have visited your thread and found you to be a very interesting person. Hope all is well with you.

Hello Suzie I trust you are well :rose:

Re: hi richard

justme1059 said:
Hi Richard,

I hope you posted

new face

Well, I am not really new here, I have been a member of this great site for more than a year now... I don;t post a lot though, I prefer browsing the boards, reading stories and making contacts by PM...
But sometimes, like today, I just feel the need to let people know that I am there...

So here I am... Wolf, a 31 years old Dutch male (hence the poor English). I love reading and writing literotica. I have been discovering the world of BDSM since about a year, both in the Dominant and submissive role. I play online only. I am (happily) married, my wife knows about my online dwellings, and I am carefully introducing BDSM elements in our married life...

I am in the hands of a wonderful Domina who is teaching me all the delightful secrets of the lifestyle. I am allowed to have pets myself, but currently sub-less...

Feel free to contact me, ask away, I won't bite... unless you want me to;)

:rose:
Wolf

Hello

Hello-

Hows it going everyone, I am new to Literrotica as well as the BDSM lifestyle. I have discovered that I am a Domme at heart, even though I always kind of was, I have only discovered that I have something inside of me besides my day to day stuff. I am married, commited and happy, so I am not looking to "fool around" or anything like that. I am trying to learn how to be a wonderful Domme, gentel and loving, cherishing my life and the lives of others.

I'm not much to look at, I'm just me. I hope to talk with you guys in the future and will learn a lot from the experiences of others :D

Take care, Be Well and Safe!

-Raven-

Attachments

• raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 351
thegirl said:
Still looking for conquests?

Noooo... quite happy with the conquests I've already made. Friends and fun people to chat to are another matter.

hanging out

Hi, I have been hanging out reading and learning from this wealth of knowledge for about 3 months or so. I find it to be a fascinating study into human nature. My lovely bi-wife( 2years married, 7 years total togetherness:) ) has been hinting at my need for more sexual aggression at times (time and place for everything). That realized, I have been out searching the world, cuz the internet lets me say that, for a 'sense of aggression', if that makes any sense at all. I would not say that I am trying to become a Dom, because from many posts I've read I have learned it is not a 'becoming' but a presence. which is very cool!! so my hopes, and if you will permit me without feeling intrusive' is to become more Dom-ish for when her desires for a more "take charge" lover arises.
ps I sure wish this thing had spell check!!

Re: hanging out

MagyverRules said:
so my hopes, and if you will permit me without feeling intrusive' is to become more Dom-ish for when her desires for a more "take charge" lover arises.
ps I sure wish this thing had spell check!!

Hey... we're all different and at various levels. So welcome, feel free to participate.

For me, being dominant is just something I love to do. To be in charge. To take what I want. So perhaps you just need to let your fantasies and desires run wild and take what you want from your partner?

A Dom welcome to those that have arrived since
last I posted ......

Kick back
read
enjoy
learn

New to the Board?? Check in Here~~>

Hi there!! If you are new to the BDSM Community, why don't you give a short post to this thread and let us know a little about you?

Welcome HisPrecious, wolf2002, RavenKat, MagyverRules, and anyone else who's new to our Community. And, of course, to give our wonderfulLibrary a plug *grin*. What kind of librarian would I be if I didn't do that?!! Check it out when you get a chance, there are some great threads in there. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or comments about the Library, or need a piece of info tracked down. I've got some pretty deep private information files as well, or I may know where to send you.

It's great to see you out there and posting--It's how we get to know you :)

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

Contrary to what you may hear,

We love new people to post and read here. All that we ask is that you make an effort to read what has already been posted before asking questions, because 9 times out of 10 the answer is already there. The Library has a lot of the information that new people are interested in.

Welcome to all who want to be with like minded individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back