New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you dont have to involve pain..
bdsm is what you make it.
not everyone likes the same things.

scarredangel said:
yes it is pixie.
and in my relationship with my significant other who is ofcourse also a switcher we have no control issues we take turns and when someone is being more dominating the other unconsciously backs down. and you have to have some form of pain play ,don't you? its the best part for us atleast.

Hello scarredangel, welcome to our Community! Just wanted to drop by and let you know about our wonderful Library, which is a great resource for both the experienced and inexperienced. If you ever have any suggestions for additions, or just want to comment, feel free to PM me. There is also a link to a library suggestion thread located in the first post of the Library itself.

I hope you find what you seek here on the BDSM Board.

Enjoy your journey :)

~anelize, "your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian"

D's mariposa said:
Coolies.. You're probly one of the rarest of delicacies, a switch. That is, one who likes to be on both sides of the sceptre. One thing that none of us pointed out yet is that it is possible to have the D/s with out the pain play. Some of the yummiest things I have experienced with D were control issues or service things.

Being a switch is fun :)

And yes, very much agreed, D/s can be very powerful without pain.....in fact, I would think that (with or without pain attached) it is the mental side of D/s that is the strongest.

I am somewhat of a newbie.....definitely to this board, but also to the scene....hard to be much more than a newbie when you are 19. Glad to see such a strong community here on Lit, I'm really happy to have found it.

Hope you are all well....talk to you soon.

:rose: ~ kerani ~ :rose:

Pixie Mischief said:
your 19??? Awww whehe
I'm 20 :)

I've been really happy to see people my age on the chat and the boards. It's awesome that some of us have discovered what we really like so early....I'm psyched to have so long in life to enjoy it :)

my case is abit different..
I have a odd bf LOL

KeraniLuna said:
I've been really happy to see people my age on the chat and the boards. It's awesome that some of us have discovered what we really like so early....I'm psyched to have so long in life to enjoy it :)

Pixie Mischief said:
my case is abit different..
I have a odd bf LOL

Lol....I suppose that's different, but we all start some way or another. If my first boyfriend wasn't willing to experiment, I'd never have gotten into this as quickly as I have.

what I mean is we didnt sit down and agree to this. or anything.
it just seems to be how he is.. the way he is.
not something he read or heard he found passion is.
not sure if that makes sense.
I know I have trouble dealing with him. will be so hard living with him one day LOL

KeraniLuna said:
Lol....I suppose that's different, but we all start some way or another. If my first boyfriend wasn't willing to experiment, I'd never have gotten into this as quickly as I have.

Sounds like you guys will need some more communication before you live together or anything, if it is hard to deal with him :p

Hugssss all, good night!

Welcome kerani!

Hey pixie, I know it's hard sometimes to contemplate moving in with the bf, but as long as you keep talking things will work out.

edited to add a note to she who lurks... C'mon in the waters fine!

it wont be for a few years anyways.
But I know it will be hard for me.

D's mariposa said:
Welcome kerani!

Hey pixie, I know it's hard sometimes to contemplate moving in with the bf, but as long as you keep talking things will work out.

edited to add a note to she who lurks... C'mon in the waters fine!

I'm a little late

I like to write poetry and stories, i stumbled across this sight and enjoy it very much. I have had very weird dreams sense i was knee high to a grasshopper and until i got the net, i thought i needed help, maybe i still do <shrug> however what i have found and read on this sight alone, sure explained alot :D

always liking diffrent, and with a little help from my husband, have been able to satisfy a lot of cravings. My favorite would have to be, making him happy, know matter what he wants.
I actually got him turned on to this thrilling world and although he still after 3 years has trouble, exersizing and asking for what he truly wants, ( i know he is holding back) and i am so ready to deliver, i know when he does it will be wonderful.

I will say at this time, my stories are not real life, many have asked and do to computer problems, i could not respond, however they are dreams that i have, vivid colors, sound and motion, they but mirror what i feel inside.

38 year old, wife and mother of 3 with a overwelming submissive soul

Re: I'm a little late

ibreath4u said:
I like to write poetry and stories, i stumbled across this sight and enjoy it very much. I have had very weird dreams sense i was knee high to a grasshopper and until i got the net, i thought i needed help, maybe i still do <shrug> however what i have found and read on this sight alone, sure explained alot :D

always liking diffrent, and with a little help from my husband, have been able to satisfy a lot of cravings. My favorite would have to be, making him happy, know matter what he wants.
I actually got him turned on to this thrilling world and although he still after 3 years has trouble, exersizing and asking for what he truly wants, ( i know he is holding back) and i am so ready to deliver, i know when he does it will be wonderful.

I will say at this time, my stories are not real life, many have asked and do to computer problems, i could not respond, however they are dreams that i have, vivid colors, sound and motion, they but mirror what i feel inside.

38 year old, wife and mother of 3 with a overwelming submissive soul

Welcome to Lit ibreath4u.... have a look around, enjoy yourself, and don't worry.. no one here bites (but many nibble.. lol)

s.p. :rose:

Hello to KeraniLuna and ibreath4u, welcome to our community! I just wanted to drop by and do my librarian thing *grin* So, to our wonderful new friends....we have a great Library here on the BDSM Board. It's loaded with all sorts of threads on every subject you might think of. If you are looking for a great site for people new to BDSM you might want to check out www.castlerealm.com, it's a fav of many here. And by the way, if you are looking for a great collection of links, go to the Links category in the Library, and look for Wizard's Link thread. It's a winner and Wiz keeps the links pretty current.

I look forward to getting to know you both through your posts :rose:

~anelize "your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian"

I bookmarked the Library.....haven't had too much of a chance to look around, but it seems awesome :)

Introductions....

*smiles softly*

I am new here...2nd day in fact...met a few folks last night who appear to be regulars. Had a grand time and am back for more...

Not sure what to say about myself yet, except that I am quite new to all of this...I have known for quite some time that I am submissive, but I haven't ever really explored that very much. It is refreshing to see posts and threads of people talking who have experienced and feel things very much like I do. It's good to know I am not alone.

I shall be around...lurking...learning...discovering...

*waves*

Re: Introductions....

InnerDarkness said:
*smiles softly*

I am new here...2nd day in fact...met a few folks last night who appear to be regulars. Had a grand time and am back for more...

Not sure what to say about myself yet, except that I am quite new to all of this...I have known for quite some time that I am submissive, but I haven't ever really explored that very much. It is refreshing to see posts and threads of people talking who have experienced and feel things very much like I do. It's good to know I am not alone.

I shall be around...lurking...learning...discovering...

*waves*

Hello IHD (or however you'd like me to abbreviate it) lol

Welcome again! i hope W/we didn't scare you last night.. lol but you fit in just fine. i'm still pretty new to all of this, but i have learned a lot around here.. you will too i'm sure. Have fun, good luck! See you around the fireside again....:kiss:

Welcome InnerDarkness.....always nice to see new faces. I, myself, am a new face to the boards, although I've been exploring BDSM topics for a few years now.....

I'm sure people have done this before......but since I wasn't around, perhaps I can ask a question that has been asked many times......

Can you guys name a specific time when you realized you were Dominant or submissive?

I remember the first time my first boyfriend held me down while we were playing around.....I think of that as the first realization I had that I was submissive. Of course, under further examination, I realized I am really switch....but that's not something you could discover all at once.

Hope you A/all have a lovely day.

Re: Re: Introductions....

sub princess said:
Hello IHD (or however you'd like me to abbreviate it) lol

Welcome again! i hope W/we didn't scare you last night.. lol but you fit in just fine. i'm still pretty new to all of this, but i have learned a lot around here.. you will too i'm sure. Have fun, good luck! See you around the fireside again....:kiss:

I wasn't scared...just nervous...finding my way...learning who everyone is....

they say knowledge is power....so i guess that's what I'm seeking.

KeraniLuna said:
Welcome InnerDarkness.....always nice to see new faces. I, myself, am a new face to the boards, although I've been exploring BDSM topics for a few years now.....

I'm sure people have done this before......but since I wasn't around, perhaps I can ask a question that has been asked many times......

Can you guys name a specific time when you realized you were Dominant or submissive?

I remember the first time my first boyfriend held me down while we were playing around.....I think of that as the first realization I had that I was submissive. Of course, under further examination, I realized I am really switch....but that's not something you could discover all at once.

Hope you A/all have a lovely day.

I am not really sure when the first time was. But, I can remember being in high school...and having fantasies of being "taken". Since I am pretty new to BDSM Topics, i dont really even know if that qualifies...doesn't that sound silly? *blush*

I guess that is one of the reasons why I am here...to explore this submissive side of me that has become more and more prominent as I have gotten older...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back