New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a new face, but a returning one... I used to post here quite a bit back in 2007-2008, but then I started getting published and haven't been here in quite a while. I consider myself submissive but am not in the lifestyle, since my husband's... um, what's blander than "vanilla"? Because that's him. But I want to learn more, for my own benefit and for my writing.

Hello, my name is Belvino and I am new to lit although I have been reading the stories on here for quite some time. I am 22 and 5'10" tall with a long lion's mane of curly reddish-brown-blonde hair. I think I would have to define myself as a submissive, but I can be dominant at other times. I think a lot of the time I am just too feisty to be submissive ;)

Currently I am studying to be a nurse, and exploring my interests in BDSM with my fiance. He is not as into it as I am, but I know he enjoys dominating me. I think with time it will grow, and together we can explore. I am bi-curious and fantasize often about being with a woman. I would love to learn more about this lifestyle and will keep reading the threads throughout the forum.

Last edited:
@Belvino Hi...many submissives are only submissive in the bedroom, having high powered careers and decision making responsibilities or at least at home only...there is also a group called a "switch" who sometimes tops their partner and sometimes bottoms for them. I can find beauty in any woman, adoring giving them pleasure...you sound simply stunning. Warm regards

@Belvino Hi...many submissives are only submissive in the bedroom, having high powered careers and decision making responsibilities or at least at home only...there is also a group called a "switch" who sometimes tops their partner and sometimes bottoms for them. I can find beauty in any woman, adoring giving them pleasure...you sound simply stunning. Warm regards

As I will be a nurse soon I will have to agree with this. It would be hard to take control of your patient's needs and not be "dominant".

Nurses rock!!! Just had spinal surgery in Dec, infection set into the spine, back to hospital and the nurses were amazing...takes a special person to be a nurse...Good Luck in that endeavor.

Nurses rock!!! Just had spinal surgery in Dec, infection set into the spine, back to hospital and the nurses were amazing...takes a special person to be a nurse...Good Luck in that endeavor.

Demure - hate to hear of another medical 'stuff up' - but have agree, many nurses are amazing - in many ways.

Hope you are ok / improving now.

:rose:

OMG! :)

This is such an old thread :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm not new. I'm ancient on here. I think it's the first time I've seen it to be honest :)

:kiss: :rose:

Hi I'm Sophia (not my real name, but online identity! And the only lie I'll tell on here...) and I'm a 21 year old student. I'm a straight, curious submissive I think, I've spent a lot of time over the last few months (probably wayy too much time) reading the stories on here and would like to learn a bit more about it all. Hopefully meet some like-minded people and be able to talk a bit more openly about it :)

So good to meet you all!

Hello sweetheart.......

Hi I'm Sophia (not my real name, but online identity! And the only lie I'll tell on here...) and I'm a 21 year old student. I'm a straight, curious submissive I think, I've spent a lot of time over the last few months (probably wayy too much time) reading the stories on here and would like to learn a bit more about it all. Hopefully meet some like-minded people and be able to talk a bit more openly about it :)

So good to meet you all!

Welcome to Lit

Hi.
I am inexpedience in BDSM. I have been drown to BDSM for all my life. I am submissive. Now I am trying to develop BDSM relationship with my partner. I am trying to help him discover BDSM and to grew his dominant side. I've luckily got some tips and guidance. And I think am for the first time in the correct path regarding to our sex life. We had pretty amazing nights for the past days. And we are still discovering what we need and what we are. Though we might not come to point that I wish, I am glad we give it a shot.
I would be happy to find somebody just to chat with, to share our stories.
And I wish good lock to every body that are discovering who they are or are trying to develop BDSM relationship with their partners like my self.

So good to meet you all!

Hi.
I have at first read few stories here and am a student and submissive female like you.
If you want to share stories or just want to have somebody that you can share your thoughts with I would be happy to chat or listen.

Faye13

I'm so new at this it's embarrasing. I tried to go in the chat rooms but can't find where I'm supposed to type. I've been watching everyone else. I beleive I'm a submissive but have never practiced. I need someone to guide me through this process.

Welcome Faye

You will be fine and there are many who can guide you or answer questions

Write or ask here in the open forum
or in your Profile here under USER CP pulldown menu, turn on Private Messages

G

Howdy... 39 year old with a creative, sadistic (at times) dominant personality

Been involved with various aspects of kink and bdsm for around 20 years now.

Found the love of my life 6 months ago and we are currently exploring and expanding our life together while I broaden her boundaries and limits as my sub.

Last edited:
I'm so new at this it's embarrasing. I tried to go in the chat rooms but can't find where I'm supposed to type. I've been watching everyone else. I beleive I'm a submissive but have never practiced. I need someone to guide me through this process.

Also new here and trying to figure it all out ...
Great to meet all of you ...
Look forward to the interactions ....

Congratulations on finding the one with whom you can explore and expand limits SinCity_Smitty. What a magical and exciting time...all the best.

Hi! I'm hoping to get a little help...in more ways than one, I guess. I'm a 30 year old female sub and married to a really great guy. We're still very much in love but somewhere along the way, I stopped being his submissive and started being his wife. Or maybe I just stopped seeing him as my Dom. Either way, sex has been reduced to a Saturday night quicky which is still good but nowhere near what it used to be. I started writing a story which has helped get my head back in the game but we're far from back on track. Oh, and did I mention we have a 10 month old which doesn't make it any easier. I'm not sure if anybody is out there or has any suggestions. I just don't know what to do.

On a side note, does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on getting stories edited and/or posting? It needs a lot of work but I think it could be good...eventually.

Hi, my name is Kayla. :) I live in North Carolina with my husband. We've been together for 3 years now. Married for two. He's in the Air Force and were both 20. I love him a lot, I'm just looking for something new. I've recently been reading BDSM stories and it turns me on so much, this is my secret life. I've never tried any kind of BDSM and I'm looking forward too. I want to be a slave, and have a master. :) anyone please feel free to pm me.

Hi everyone..

I'm Daisy, I'm 19, and I'm a college student. Blonde hair, green eyes.

I'm definitely into submission, but I only know it through stories and chat. I've never really been able to try it out in the real world, beyond a thorough spanking or two. My ex was turned off by all of it.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, but it excites me. Message me if you want to talk more :)

xo, Daisy

Hi, I'm morefreebound, masochist sub, though I will occasionally top for my top. He is the only person I have ever had a relationship with, and it slowly evolved to include more restraining, more power dynamic, more pain. It's quite odd to think about, really, because when I met Him I was afraid of anything sexual in nature.

I think from about the age of 6 it was already pretty clear that I would be into BDSM in the future, at least thinking back on it now. I remember watching Blade, around the time it came out, and being turned on (though I didn't know that's what it was at the time) by the scenes involving some form of restraint, biting, or piercing.

I am interested in most aspects of BDSM, at least on the level of spectating. There are a few things, like needles *shiver* that I would prefer never touch me again in any setting, but most non-blood forms of play are intriguing to me on some level. I am especially fond of impact play, though. Anything that inflames the skin and gives me a stingy sensation.

As far as non-sexual, I am a junior in college going for a BS in Computer Science. Yes, I'm a huge nerd. I will also be marrying my Top/fiancé in May 2014. Wedding planning is a nightmare, but I suppose some people would think that about my sex life. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back