New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Hi, I'm submissive_fire. Although, I am new to this site, I am not new to the lifestyle. About 8 years ago, I found my true identity and self as a submissive. I've had one long term (4 years) relationship that ended suddenly 2 1/2 years ago. At that time, I tired of all the bs that can be related to this lifestyle and decided to focus on myself and my family. Now that the kids are grown, I am trying to get back into the lifestyle, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
name doesnt even begin to say it

since I ve been reading a lot of threads here thought it was only fair I said hi or something, though I cant seem to find any words now anything I consider saying sounds completely personal as I have never admitted any of my preferences before and Ive been married for a while now.
I mean how do you tell your husband of 13 years you're not into all that romance he seems to think you´re craving... and I find myself testing his limits waiting for that one day he´ll just really give it to me
I´m really confused and didnt find any info in my own language so thats it for now sorry if I didnt do this right

Welcome Curiousfromfar

:rose:

It sounds like your husband actually cares about pleasing you, that along with some loving and open communication could take you far.

hi everyone

this is my first post on here. i am a fairly new submissive, still learning the ropes. no pun intended ;)... i honestly can say i love what i do, and i am excited to be apart of this kind of community where i can hear others thoughts, ideas and be honest about my own experiences outside of my small circle.

submissive male here or at least I think I am. Looking for others to help me find my way and maybe find a dome or dom to help me along this journey

Welcome Daddysxxxlilxxx

:rose:

You might want to try a BDSM personal ad in that area of the forum.

Hello all,

I am new, and not. I used to post, or lurk, quite a bit in the early 2000s. In the interim, I was married and in a highly abusive relationship. That has created a lot of changes and challenges in my life. I filed for divorce several years ago, and I am just starting to feel out "single" life again. Thus the new identity on Lit.

Things you might actually want to know: I'm a girl. I'm conservative (traditional values, church girl, etc., which seems contradictory here I suppose).

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Tanja, a mid 20 year old girl from Germany! I've joined Literotica some weeks ago to do sexual role playing. I'm kind of submissive and love to live out my fantasies online. Check out my personal public profile and my sexual role play story if you want to get to know me better.

Last edited:
Hello

Hi all - 40s male new to the boards but a long time reader of lit stories. Looking to make friends, explore dominant fantasies, and learn more about this realm of sexuality. I also just enjoy talking/chatting about everyday topics.

Hello, I'm Wicked_Seraphim. I just recently joined this sight. I'm a 34 year old women who is sudmissive. I was in a 10 year relationship when I expressed interest in being submissive. Let just say he was more of the type that relished in the "braking" of a person. I'm still curious, and I know that there are Doms out there that are not like he was. I came across the forums and after reading some of the posts I feel this would be a great place to start

hi there like what i read there submissiveseraphim:rose:

Another newbie here:)

Brand new to this genre, but looking back, I knew I never wanted to be in charge. I'd love to find the right master to liberate my desires. Any feedback is most welcome...Male or from another newbie. I'm kinda shy when out of my element, so help me get comfortable!

Inexperienced...but curious ;)

Hi there :)

My name is Molly. I'm 23 and have been reading stories here for awhile. I'm very inexperienced but curious. I'm a little shy but very...enthusiastic :rolleyes:

Hello Molly.

Welcome
Members here are very expreienced overcoming shyness!

Hi there :)

My name is Molly. I'm 23 and have been reading stories here for awhile. I'm very inexperienced but curious. I'm a little shy but very...enthusiastic :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back