New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome, Dragonteeth;

I suspect it will take another 80 before I find the right avatar!

neonflux said:
Thank you, Shank! It's also nice to read a familiar and friendly "voice" here. And I adore your current avatar - hope you don't mind if I say that reminds me of Peter Max & Yellow Submarine - brings great cheer. :)

that is part of a Peter Max poster, and the inspiration for one of my tattoos.

cuklet said:
I suspect it will take another 80 before I find the right avatar!

I change my av (avatar) often - have so fun with it. Do you have the programs you need to crop and size them?

There is info around here that can help if you need it.

welcome and have fun.

Shank

Bonjour...
I guess it's time for me to introduce myself. I am a 30 year old, female submissive... but I really only got in touch with my submissive side within the last oh, 6 months, maybe. I happened to stumble across several Doms when I did my photo thread, and one thing lead to another and met my Dom who I now serve, IRL. I met him through Lit... don't know how else I would have met someone who can make my soul sing so well. Clearly my ex-H didn't... otherwise he wouldn't be an ex. :rolleyes:

I enjoy reading along... and enjoy learning more. ;) I find liberation through my submissiveness. Don't know that I can really explain that... other than just saying that it feels natural and so much easier to submit. :D

Welcome from another newbie! And to others...

Coy_one, cuklet, Looking forward to making the journey together.

Dragonteeth, Thank you for the offer of "online" mentorship :) Re: House Dom - will PM you - the meanings of such terms seem to change not only from country to country but from city to city... Here in SF have one club (not BDSM-specific but with a large Dungeon space) where a number of Doms (and the occassional Domme) make their services available to primarily the uninitiated and curious... i occassionally bottom for a ferocious queer drag queen there (love to upset the chauvanistic/homophobic paradigms of all of these primarily straight, vanilla men who hang out there) but haven't done a scene as a Top yet. At the primary community space (Citadel), haven't met anyone who officially filled that role...

Shankara your tattoo must be beautiful!

~Neon

Last edited:
Mistress Merciless Marcy says Hello All!

New to the thread. Loving the lifestyle. I love being creative. I am 5'2" 275 pounds of straight Domme ! It's fun to think up new things to do and games to play. My slave is always excited and kept wondering what are we going to do next time?!

The stories here on literotica are great to stir up ideas.

I noticed there are a lot of married couples who are trying to get their spouse into the lifestyle. I understand a spouse not feeling comfortable inflicting pain on their beloved. I started at that point. How did I get past it? When my husband/slave communicated the depth of feeling he had when whipped "over the top" of endurance, when I saw his eyes glaze over and finally understood it was like an adrenaline rush, addictive like one too!

From there it was easy to see that the endorphin rush he was experiencing could be held for HOURS, using proper technique and forms of punishment he wanted (i.e. spanking, whipping, restraints) whatever floats your boat. The questionaire on here is really helpful.

I could go on and on, but I really came on to say hello! I love this place! Hope to get to know a lot of you here in cyberland.

i just can't help it

this is my first time to log on to any site. saying Hi! seemed like a good way to start out. For most of my life (no, it hasn't been that long a life yet) even talking about sex was just a secret little fantasy that I didn't admit. And to admit that I thought about the 'darker' side of sex and foreplay was totally impossible. I'm very happy to say that restraining who I want to be is no longer a part of my life, and I don't care whether you wanted to hear it or not. Many of you asserted that you are mouthy bitches, well then i should fit right in. It is also for that reason that I find myself wanting nothing but submission in my new life. In the 'real world' I have an opinion about every thing and I'm going to share it whether you want it or not. In my world I want to be told what to do. And while my husband is new and unsure about commanding me he is most definetly giving it 100%. On the other hand I am writing this and he is not so maybe I'm not entirely submissive.
I don't know what I am but, boy am I having fun finding out!
Any way there you go. Here is my Hi how ya doin'

Hello, we (wife and I) have already done this on another thread but what the hell............We have been married for 3 years and have gradually expanded our sexual handbook, so to speak. Well we are expanding it even more in the Research and Development department and are happy to say that this is our first sexually oriented forum. We are here to discover new ideas, positions, etc., etc........... you get the idea (except swinging and swaping, we are one woman/man people) and answers to questions that we are sure to come up.

Hi there, fairly new to the boards but friends with some older faces who lured me here and utterly corrupted me.

*feigns innocence unsuccessfully*

So hello to my fellow newbies, best of British luck... or... wherever :D

neonflux said:
Dragonteeth, Thank you for the offer of "online" mentorship :) Re: House Dom - will PM you - the meanings of such terms seem to change not only from country to country but from city to city... Here in SF have one club (not BDSM-specific but with a large Dungeon space) where a number of Doms (and the occassional Domme) make their services available to primarily the uninitiated and curious.

That's about the size of it. Neon...

onyxvixen, Nice to see you pop up here. I think there are a few UK folks here.

neonflux said:
Shankara your tattoo must be beautiful!

~Neon

I just reposted my missing tattoo pics over in my thread "Sneak-a-peek – Body Play"

But I am just a little slut show off.....

Wow, a bunch of new folks.

I want to say to everyone...

exp_yummy_lg.jpg

OPPS SORRY - what I ment to post was...

messages_welcome_032.gif

have fun here - there are lots of good folks posting

Hidee Ho, Neighbors!

brigid_fitch said:
Hi, I am fairly new to this site, but definitely hooked. I am a 40-yr-old executive with Fortune 500 company, who is responsible for a book of business worth about $30M. So, of course, I prefer to be a sub.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! You read my mind. I'm a 41-yr-old lady ubergeek so you can only imagine the credibility/power/respect establishing I have to do on a near-daily basis with co-workers and clients. (High-tech's not a bitch - it's a bastard. Not enough women to be a bitch.) So, of course, I'm a sub.

Well, I should say I believe I'm a sub. I'm new to this entire arena, but like many people posting here I am turned on primarily by BDSM and non-consensual stories. Although, I seem to prefer the physical aspects to the psychological/serving aspects. (Does that make me a bottom rather than a sub?)

I'm so very excited that I have found this direction and, at the same time, I'm terrified of making a mistake because it could be dangerous and disasterous. So I'm doing as much online research as I can.

I'm single at the moment (Finally!! Woo Hoo!!) and I find myself impatient to wait for a SO and then broach the subject. I had an initial experience with a Dom, but I found I was disappointed. Despite our lengthy conversations I think we were still expecting/desiring different things. On the up side, I really do trust him so no harm done.

I'm in the Washington DC area, so I've toyed with the idea of contacting the Black Rose. I'm shy, I suppose, and find myself reluctant to be quite that bold. Does anyone have other suggestions about how to take the next step? (Beyond reading, that is.)

(Wow! That ended up much longer that I anticipated...)

Hi RiverWild and morewickedfun (adore both handles.

I'm not a newbie to Lit but definitely one to the BDSM forum :)

TheRiverWild said:
I'm in the Washington DC area, so I've toyed with the idea of contacting the Black Rose. I'm shy, I suppose, and find myself reluctant to be quite that bold. Does anyone have other suggestions about how to take the next step? (Beyond reading, that is.)

Do you have any BDSM-oriented women's groups in DC or general education and support groups (like San Francisco's Society of Janus)? Also might try going to classes or go to BDSM community munches and if you can find them (maybe at the Black Rose?)...

There are also online BDSM dating sites - have seen collarme.com mentioned several times on Lit... (don't know how well they work - I am queer and looking to date women right now so am thinking about trying butchfemme.com where you can list BDSM as one of your interests.)

again, welcome,
Neon

Hi RiverWild,

I wouldn't really go so far as a suggestion... maybe just food for thought and my experience. About 5 years ago I was living in south NJ and drove down to the DC area for an afternoon at the BR's anual event.

The BR folks had reserved an entire hotel for the event and, as many events do, had a vendor fair. The vendor fair was large with many people attending. There were gatherings of folks, some dressed in scene wear and some not, in the hotel loby and generally all over the hotel. Some were even lightly scening in public hotel space.

I also attended the SELF (South East Leather Fest) in Atlanta around the same time. Again, I was really by myself although I did have friends attending that I knew from a chat site. I attended some classes, events, and an evening with my friends at a local dungon.

I guess my point is that it was a chance for me to mingle and at least attend some of the events, to see if I liked that kind of lifestyle and/or being part of a group, without making any comitments to join any groups.

Sounds like you might benifit from a similar approach.

not exactly new...

but when I came here I just wanted to participate in BDSM.

Now I have a new girlfriend that is into submissiveness. I have very little experience but have seemed to please her so far. Am definately willing to probe my dom side, but would like to be sub as well.

any comments or advice is appreciated.

D

Howdy,

I'm soumis, ignore the mis-capitalization in the username please, darn buttons. I'm a submissive female and I'm not sure quite where to go from there except to the beginning. (I recently graduated with a degree in English, so bear with my rambling...)

I attended the first munch the local bdsm group had after my 18th birthday and loved it. I enjoyed learning about, and exploring, various aspects of the lifestyle within the group until I made the mistake of graduating from college. I've now moved back home to attend nursing school, which is fantastic, only to discover that I'm still a few months shy of meeting the age requirement for the respectable groups in the area. Yes, I obviously meet the forum's requirement and my old group's. After a few months of trying to be too busy, I've registered here, where I first read bdsm erotica, to try and stay sane for the next couple of months.

I'd just like to say that posting this is such a relief. I never tackled bdsm online (aside from the reading), so since the move I've been cut off from what had been a wonderful part of my life. I'm glad to be here, and look forward to getting to know everyone.

-soumis

My first board

Hi 35 year old sraight male unhappily married(looks like big D is right around corner) I have dabbled in sub / dom activities but am basically a newbie...for example i have only been whipped only once in my life and that was near the end of a very intence group thing with spouse and freinds...looking to converse about lifestlye and like interests. :p the k in brother k is a kafka referance by the way...

Culture Shock

My latest story

Greetings from down under. For those contemplating the move from online to real life, I wrote a story about the kinds of things one should expect and should ensure before making that leap. It is full of almost essential information and I hope it is easy to read. It is LONG, at 121,000+ words, and can be found by clicking on the link above, if I've done it correctly.

To help you decide whether or not to read it, below is a review of the story from another site:

"In "Culture Shock", SirNathan treats us to the story of Elaine, a college student that starts to learn about BDSM, and D/s in particular.

The sex in this story is mostly masturbatory, with some light D/s aspects of control added as Elaine moves further along in her exploration of her own self. Having said that, they are intense. SirNathan really lets you get inside Elaine's head in a way that will have most women with a submissive side shivering in delight, and men who understand the lifestyle wanting desperately to meet her. The last chapter is enough to set a Dominant's blood on fire. Excuse me while I drink a gallon of ice water!

The plot is flawless, and its most important factor is the feeling of realness. Everything that happens to Elaine, her roommates and with Gary, comes across as just feeling right. Elaine is perfectly written as a young woman exploring her potential for submission as well as her sexual awakenings. Even the minor players that Elaine meets in chat rooms come across as real.

Technically, the story is virtually flawless as well. I caught one typo in the whole story, in one of the later chapters. One word in the many thousand sounds perfect to me!

95% of BDSM and D/s stories you will find on any internet site are what I like to call "fantasy BDSM". This story fits into the other 5%, or real BDSM. Gary and others take the time to stress to Elaine the importance of not only being honest with them, but being honest with herself. And that self realization is often the hardest part of a submissive who is just discovering him/herself. SirNathan lets you go along for Elaine's ride.

This story also is a great read if you are even remotely interested in the BDSM lifestyle. SirNathan takes the time with the chats between Elaine and Gary to explain the core tenents of how it *really* is. If you've ever wondered what BDSM and especially D/s is all about, this story will explain it better than any other I have read here on SoL, or anywhere else outside of a book written about it.

In another masterful (pardon the pun) stroke, SirNathan doesn't let Elaine and Gary consumate their physical relationship on screen. The reader is left to imagine all the things that Elaine will have done to her by Gary. This is actually the perfect ending to this story, as anticipation itself was a major threme in the story. Making the reader feel the same anticipation was brilliant. Besides, what happens between a Dom/Me and a sub is their private thing. I felt good about letting them have that privacy.

Could there be a sequel to this story? Sure, there could be. But I'm perfectly happy with the way the story ended. Now I just want to meet my own Elaine!

I couldn't possibly recommend this story highly enough."

Be well.

SN

From a fellow switch...

Welcome brotherk, soumis! Soumis, where do you live? Just wondering about the age limits...

Sir_Nathan, thanks for the link - will read your latest.

wouldloveto said:
but when I came here I just wanted to participate in BDSM.

Now I have a new girlfriend that is into submissiveness. I have very little experience but have seemed to please her so far. Am definately willing to probe my dom side, but would like to be sub as well.

any comments or advice is appreciated.

D

Wouldlovet,. I am primarily Dominant but enjoy switching. My BDSM partner (good friend, much more than a play partner but not an SO so I'm always at a loss for what to call him) is also and we are having a great time together. Haven't actually switched in the middle of a scene yet, but I'm sure will as we both become more skilled. I find that switching actually helps me be a better Domme and vice versa. Have you talked to your GF about your deisires yet? You might be surprised at her response. If she doesn't have it in her to Dominate, would she be willing to let you explore this side of yourself with someone else?

Neonflux, I live in the Dallas area now. Before I was in College Station where the age limit for the group was 18, but it seems most of the age limits here are 21. I'm still a few months shy of that mark.

I just wanted to add that I read Sir Nathan's "Culture Shock" about a week ago and it is indeed fantastic. :)

CutieMouse said:
There is a munch group that meets at a resturaunt place down off Loop 12-ish area every month (I think- I only went a few times,a nd have since moved). Try Googling Dallas 4th Friday, amd you should be able to find information on it. I don't know if you'd be allowed to attend the play party afterwards because of yourage (I never bothered going), but I presume you'd be welcome to have dinner/chat with people at the munch.

Oh- and don't worry about the capitalize/don't capitalize stuff at Lit- people here tend to not bother with such things. ;)

Hmm. I never considered that the munch and party might have different age requirements. I heard that the party age was higher, so I never investigated further. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back