Naughty Scavenger Hunt

Haha it's a star though ;)
How can I get it higher?

Receiving the item (written) on this thread is worth 1 point...as an image is 2 points...quoted on a different thread (written) is worth 500 points and as an image on a different thread is worth 1,000 points...

I'm into giving pleasure to my partner. What I'd give her as a gift would be a combination of these two items. If she's feeling good then I'm feeling great.
20f246821cfe41dd019f3e83f22db603.jpg

And
31hag9FTAqL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

SwitchMami, this is worth 500 points unless you want to involve a different thread for the full 1,000 points possible...

500 isn't a bad start ... I'll take it, and catch up eventually to Hissub!

Sorry, I got confused...Um, it's only worth 2 points...If you could get it posted on a different thread it would be worth 500 and with an image it would be worth 1,000...I made up the rules awhile ago, so I tend to forget them occasionally...:eek:

500 isn't a bad start ... I'll take it, and catch up eventually to Hissub!

Okay, so just to get you started with a full 1,000 points, since I got confused...:eek: I got Phawk to post to Daddy Fetish and here's the quote...

Switch...I think you're missing these
20f246821cfe41dd019f3e83f22db603.jpg

21OMA1%2BJk3L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

In the future you'll need to bring the quote over to this thread for the points unless you're using a device which won't allow you to copy quotes off of another thread...I'll update the scoreboard...

Sorry, I got confused...Um, it's only worth 2 points...If you could get it posted on a different thread it would be worth 500 and with an image it would be worth 1,000...I made up the rules awhile ago, so I tend to forget them occasionally...:eek:
Not sure if i did it right but I think switch might have a fedish with Daddy. Gaining her some extra points.

Scoreboard

Scores:​
SimoneLisbon: 15,500 points
Hissub1111: 13,000 points
Hubs_in_hose: 4,000 points
Scentofawoman: 2,004 points
raiguy: 2,000 points
PlayfulLittle1: 2,000 points
SwitchMami: 1,000 points
c4tchme: 1 point

Scores:​
SimoneLisbon: 15,500 points
Hissub1111: 13,000 points
Hubs_in_hose: 4,000 points
Scentofawoman: 2,004 points
raiguy: 2,000 points
PlayfulLittle1: 2,000 points
SwitchMami: 1,000 points
c4tchme: 1 point

Ok my 1 point looks crap...I need to boost it I think lol

Taking a cleaning break ... I think I need a hunt! Keep my mind off of ... things!

Taking a cleaning break ... I think I need a hunt! Keep my mind off of ... things!

Hmmmmmm a cleaning break?? Let's see Beautiful Bella what do I want brought to me?? Hmmmmmmm....thinking.....thinking......

I know....Can you please get from cactusjack the following:

1. His favorite lube
2. His favorite toy(s)

Good luck dear :kiss:

Hmmmmmm a cleaning break?? Let's see Beautiful Bella what do I want brought to me?? Hmmmmmmm....thinking.....thinking......

I know....Can you please get from cactusjack the following:

1. His favorite lube
2. His favorite toy(s)

Good luck dear :kiss:

On it!

I got the idea for this game because of another thread where I was asked to bring a certain gentleman the panties of two other Litsters. I'm still searching for the second pair...In the meantime, I thought this would make a fun game...

"Oh LORD! Sweetie you should have reminded me!!!!! You can certainly have the ones I'm wearing now - turquoise silk..... Ummmmmm, did you want me to hand them to you like Mojo.....or would you rather remove them yourself?":kiss:

"Oh LORD! Sweetie you should have reminded me!!!!! You can certainly have the ones I'm wearing now - turquoise silk..... Ummmmmm, did you want me to hand them to you like Mojo.....or would you rather remove them yourself?":kiss:

Hehe...check back a few pages, I either cancelled that hunt or you gave them to me if memory serves...either or, we're all good...

Back