Naughty Nipples - tug, tease, torment and ornament

very nice , whay gauge.
I had 3 in each mostly 12 and 14 guges tried 10 but was to much.
ialso used othe nipple jewlery. nipple sheild nipple wirls and nipple stretchers as well as nipple pumps and breast pumps
They were 14g now 12g or 2mm, like them much better!
But sore from abuse....

I've only recently discovered nipple pleasures on myself. My wife is not into certain things like I am so I'm in the closet so to say. Nipple banding felt good, clamps give me pleasurers with some pain - and I like pulling on the chain. I wonder how it is to be attached to a partner with clamps to each other during sex.
Needles is newest pleasure for me. Just need to figure out where to get needles without prescription.
get needles from amazon. i got some with no problems.

Would like to - but I'm sure wife would be a bit upset. She see's my online doings,
Buying panties was a process -
if my wife saw me in panties she would faint. she's ultra conservative so i have to be very careful of what i do online or elsewhere. using a vibrator on my backside was a big step for her. can't wait to do it again but like you said it's a long process....

if my wife saw me in panties she would faint. she's ultra conservative so i have to be very careful of what i do online or elsewhere. using a vibrator on my backside was a big step for her. can't wait to do it again but like you said it's a long process....
That's great that you have wife using a vibrator on your backside. Mine knows about my toys but will not use any on me. I'm alone with my anal play. I've "accidently" left a dildo in the shower, or on the night stand. She's tripped over a huge man handler dildo but never took the hint, just smiled.
Yes I asked her one to use one on me while we had sex - she asked if she was not good enough. That ended that

A thread for the many delights of nipples
  • Showing them off
  • Decorating them
  • Exploring that exquisite pain which reveals pleasure
  • and a world of controlling possibilities
View attachment 2275942

Please take the hard core bondage and torture to a different thread - tyvm
I have made similar style nipple jewellery for my Wife, have sold a few sets but mostly gave them away.

I do adore a set of dressed breasts/nipples.

Back