Name a Litster that you miss 2

settledseas

Literotica Guru
being that the other had to close. i re-up'd it!!
thus feel free to name and honore the one that made that impact in and with your life. . ..ty:heart:

FrozenFantasy, ChikieRoo,
ElizaW, Just_Jen, Lily13,
lilydance. just a few of those that were and are dear to me.

I met someone on here who became a very important part of my life for many years, and ultimately changed me.

I miss what I had with that person. The friendship, caring about him, supporting him and believing I was cared about too. Hearing about his day, putting the world to rights, making each other laugh.

I miss the connection. I won’t name him, as he’s no longer part of my life, and it’s what was between us that I miss. (Maybe him a little, too)

Spicy and Poppy (RIP)
They're always gonna be because of the things they have done in my life.

It was about three years ago I lost SpicySouthernBelle. We were there for each other through all the fun things involved with our kids and stuff. She's an awesome person and I miss her. I'm glad I was able to hug her a few times before her passing.

Poppy started a thread I used to hang out in a bunch and allowed me to explore role playing in it. It was there I met Webbo and Victoria and Impish and other Litsters with like minded imaginations. Her passing left a hole that we on the thread could never fill.

There's a ton of other Litsters I miss because of my absences and stuff.

and i was missing You, Eliza. but you up and sent me a belated B-day wish. so yeah i'm happy:cattail:

Penuche RIP
Tallulah
SKS
Nyx
Forestflame
Emmy
Numi and Hornblende
Darksimian
to name but a few....

Back