My Naughty Sister (Closed for Naughty_sis)

He was surprised that she did not ask him to stop photographing her sucking his cock. So he turned the camera on to video as she started giving him the best blow job of his life. He watched as she swallowed his cook completely down her throat....clearly it wasn't the first time she was sucking cock.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and turned her over so her ass was raised up, with her asshole clearly visible to him. He placed his cock on her asshole.

Her brother had no trouble moving her but when Sue felt his cock against her ass, she tried to move away. "Not there... not for sex..." Anal sex was something she had never done, never considered and would never consider. "Just.. just fuck me... with your big cock..." He pussy was very willing right now, although she would regret it in the morning.

He ignored her pleas and there was no stopping him. He pulled her against him and his cock head pressed against her tight asshole. He felt her resist him, but he pushed harder. She was too tight, so he licked his fingers and rubbed them on her ass crack so it was slick with his saliva. All the while she was struggling to get away from his cock on her ass, but he held her firmly against him.

He pushed again, and this time his cockhead managed to just penetrate her asshole. She contracted her muscles to stop him entering her, but that only turned him on more. He slapped her ass and pushed harder so that the cock entered her a little bit more. After some additional efforts, he finally had his cock all the way inside her ass.

He held her firmly against him and said..."How does that feel now, sis?"

"No... no... no..." She whined while trying to get away from her brother's cock, while at the same time her pussy was burning for him. She felt very humiliated but he was simply too strong for her.

It was a painful struggle but he succeeded in pushing his cock completely inside of her. He felt so big in that little hole. "It... hurts... it is bad... messy..." She said, sobs could be heard in her voice. Her ass was wrapped tightly around his cock.

Her brother was the first to have his cock in her ass... how twisted was that. The camera was completely forgotten for now.

He had placed the camera on the mantelpiece, so that every bit of the ass fucking was being recorded. He would edit it later, but for now was enjoying the sex and the idea of fucking his sister's gorgeous tight ass.

Her whining and sobbing turned him on even more, and as he continued fucking her ass, he spanked her ass hard. He saw the red marks of his fingers on her white ass. She cried out aloud and he spanked her again.

"Are you now an anal slut, sister?"

She cried out as her brother spanked her ass while fucking it, but even with the pain and humiliation of what he did to her, her pussy was soaking wet from the alcohol and the photo shoot. "No! She answered him, her voice loud from the pain she was in. "Please stop... I will do anything you wish." She promised him

"You promise to do anything I say? And this means anything...."

I pull my cock out of her ass, and make her face me.

She sighed in relief as he pulled his cock out of her, even though she had the feeling her asshole remained wide open. She didn't dare to look at his hard cock but instead looked up at him... a look most guys would consider rather slutty. "Yes... not my ass... please"

"Ok. Give me a moment to think what I want you to do."

I looked at her, and her naked cunt and ass were such a turn on, that I wanted to do something real kinky with her.

After a couple of minutes of thought I said, "I want to blindfold you, and you to be completely submissive to me. Will you do that?"

She swallowed and nodded to him. "Alright... but not my ass and we have to be done before mom and dad get back." She could only imagine the shit she would be in if she was found tied up and naked by them.

"Not to worry, sis. They will not be back for at least three hours. Question is, you must do what I say. No limits, let us be clear."

I see her hesitate, but I want her to understand the rules.

She nodded as she figured he meant 'no limits other than her ass' and she really didn't want him to fuck her ass. She wondered why he had to push for her obedience when she was already very willing to let him fuck her pussy. "I accept your rules and will do what you say" She spoke as her brother hadn't reacted yet. Her words very very nicely recorded by the camera, but she wasn't aware of that.

I smiled as she agreed to my terms. I now had her totally under my control. I went to the bedroom and brought out her silk Italian scarf and used it to blindfold her. I then took off her top and bra, as well as her short skirt, so she was now totally naked and vulnerable in front of me on the couch.

I made her lie on her stomach, with her ass slightly lifted. I could see her open asshole, which was slick after my fucking.

"Are you relaxed?" I ask. "And do you know what I am planning to do to you?"

Her naked body showed him all signs of her arousal. There was something very arousing to being blindfolded and feeling his eyes over her naked body. She hadn't really fooled around with blindfolds or restraints before... although there had been some dreams about being tied up. Of course the alcohol also played a big role in her current arousal, while she still wasn't sure why the photo shoot had aroused her so.

"No... what will you do to me?" She asked him. She didn't sound scared... more slutty even when she didn't intent to.

"You will have to wait and see," I said.

I went to the bedroom and brought out more of her scarves and tied her hands together and restrained her legs as well. She could now not move easily. I then left her for a moment and went in the kitchen and brought two scented candles which were left over from some past Christmas.

I brought them back where she was still sprawled blindfolded and naked on her stomach and lit the candles....

As her brother restrained her, Sue only got more aroused from the loss of control. She had no idea why she felt this way, but she wanted more and really wanted to feel his big cock inside of her. In the position her brother tied her up, all her holes were easily accessible to him, but she hoped he would only go for her mouth and pussy... after all she had said her ass was off limits.

All her holes looked inviting enough, but I was focused on only one. Her puckered little asshole.

The aroma of the candles filled the room, and the candles started burning steadily. The candles were long and tapered, and perfect for what I had in mind. Since she was blindfolded, she could not see the candles, but because of the aroma she knew I had lit them. I knew for certain that she did not know what I had in mind, but she was soon going to find out.

I picked one candle and held in high over her upturned asscheeks. As the wax started slowly melting, I let a little of the hot wax drop on her smooth ass cheek.

Sue was somewhat amused when she realized her brother had lit candles as she figured he was setting some kind of atmosphere... one she couldn't see with the blindfold. She wasn't one for romance, so would never bother with candles.

She didn't realize her brother had other plans until the drop of wax landed on her ass. She cried out, more from shock than from pain. "What are you doing?!" She asked him, even more aware of her restraints now.

She could not move, which was a good thing. I took the second candle and dripped more hot wax on her other ass cheek. The wax quickly hardened but not before she had a few moments of intense pain. The shock combined with the pain made her struggle against the restraints.

When she stopped struggling, I took one of the candles and spread her asscheeks while gently inserted the candle in her asshole, so that the burning candle was in her ass. She reacted by tensing up her ass muscles, which gripped the candle better and made it stand straight.

I waited for the wax to start dripping from the candle in her asshole.

The first drop of wax fell on her ass from high enough that it cooled slightly before hitting her flesh and had been more shocking than painful, but the other drops came closer and really hurt. Sue tried to fight the restraints and to tell him to stop, but he had tied her too well to even have the feeling she was making any progress.

"No!" She cried out when she felt him invade her ass with the warm object. Her ass clenched tightly but there was no way of pushing the candle out. "We said... not my... ass..." It took a while before the first drop of wax came from the candle and Sue flinched when she felt the sting again. Of course flinching was a bad move as it caused more wax to fall down.

I watched the wax slowly drip on her asshole and seeing her squirm made my cock hard. The fact that she did not want her ass violated made it all the more erotic.

I leaned over and took the second candle and spread her ass cheeks again. I think she now realized what I was going to do and started struggling. But the restraints held her down, and I smacked her ass hard. She gasped and stopped struggling for a moment. I inserted the second candle in her ass, and now I had two burning candles in her ass.

I took the camera and started taking pictures of the erotic scene.

Sue struggled but the ropes were too well bound and every time she moved too much, the hot wax landed on her flesh so eventually she had to stop. Her eyes went huge as she felt the second candle enter her. "Too big... too.... please... take them out... Please...." She didn't even realize yet that her brother was taking pictures.

Her tight ass made sure the candles weren't moving and as long she stayed perfectly still, the wax didn't fall down.. yet.

The burning candles in her ass made for a perfect picture. I turned the camera on to video, as I saw a huge drop of wax begin to melt on the tip of the candle and start to slide down the long tapered candle towards her asshole.

My cock got hard as I watched the hot wax approach and wondered how she would react when it touched her tender asshole.

"Please... take them out..." She pleaded him and then screamed when the wax found her asshole. She started to believe that getting fucked in her ass would be less painful than this, but her main issue with anal was that she believed it was very dirty to do.

The pain and humiliation had ended most effects on the alcohol, but her pussy was still soaked and demanding for her brother's cock.

Watching the candle dripping wax on her ass made my cock hard, so I stood up and went to the front of the couch so that my cock was at her face. Since she was blindfolded, she could not see me and would let out a scream whenever the hot wax reached her asshole. Being restrained she could not do anything, and I knew that getting her ass violated humiliated her all the more.

After one of her extra loud screams, I pushed my cock in her mouth. She gasped in surprise, but I held her head so that she got the entire cock in her mouth. I watched her beautiful upturned ass squirm as I fucked her mouth in steady strokes.

The candle burnt steadily and the burning wicks were slowly approaching her ass cheeks. I wondered when she would feel the heat of the wicks on her ass and how she would react. I was glad I had bound her tight.

Back