My Naughty Sister (Closed for Naughty_sis)

"Happy?" Sue asked her brother, her breathing slightly more aroused and she hoped he wouldn't notice. Of course there was nothing about the situation that should make her feel aroused, but yet... it did. She lowed her skirt again, hiding her ass, and turned to face him.

She didn't look at his crotch so she missed what action was going on in there, but it was unlikely that he would miss how her nipples seemed to pierce through her bra and shirt. Nonetheless Sue hoped he would miss it and had other things on his mind.

She closed her eyes for a moment as the alcohol was having an effect on her empty stomach

"I would be happier if you took off your shirt...and just kept your bra on. A photo of you in your bra and skirt would look totally hot," I replied.

I could see that the alcohol was getting her to be more relaxed, but I did not want to get her totally drunk. This was just about perfect.

"So how about it?" I say.

She played a bit with the idea... something she would never have done if she was sober. She knew she shouldn't, but her brother was right that she was wearing a bra and wouldn't see too much. Sue knew that guys liked her breasts and perhaps it would be... amusing, to have a picture and see why guys liked them so much.

"Alright... but that is the only thing I remove..." She declared before fumbling with her shirt

I held my breath as you took off her shirt. As it came off, your creamy breasts came in full view despite being covered by the bra. I could clearly see the outline of your nipples thru the bra.

I took my camera and started taking pictures of you in your bra and skirt, which was riding high up your thighs. You gave me different poses, each one sexier than the next.

"That is great, sis," I say. "Could you push up your skirt just a little bit higher? Give one more flash of your red panties."

I sit on the floor and take pictures of your long tapering legs. As I do, I can see your panties, but I want to get a clearer view.

She followed her brother's suggestions for poses and even came up with a few of her own. She offered him quite nice views of her cleavage, pushed her breasts up with her hands and had a few very seductive looks.

With one hand she pulled her skirt up when her brother requested it. She had done this before and it wasn't removing clothing as she had said she wouldn't. As her hand came close to her pussy she could feel the heat radiate from it. The dark red color would luckily hide the fact she was wet, but her breathing was more traitorous. Luckily her brother seemed more focused on the camera.

I was getting some great photographs, and this was turning into quite an erotic evening watching my sister in various stages of undress. I could see that the alcohol was having the desired effect and she looked extremely desirable when she lifted her skirt.

I moved behind her to get a better view of her ass when she lifted her skirt. As she lifted her skirt once more I said, "Hold the skirt up until I tell you to lower it."

I hoped she would listen to me.

Sue did as she was told. "Stop taking so many pictures of it..." She said, half serious half chuckling. "It is way too big." Her ass was not her favorite feature, but nonetheless she kept exposing it to her brother.

She hoped the shoot wouldn't take too much longer. She found it getting time to enjoy a shower... a very nice... relaxing shower... with full privacy to do what ever she wanted and needed.

Her lifting her skirt and exposing her panty covered ass was the most erotic scene I had witnessed for a long time. I get up close and start taking more pictures.

"No, it is not big at all, it is just very sexy," I say to you. I can clearly see your ass crack, as the panties are see thru and it is turning me on. I notice that you are a little high with the alcohol and decide to become a little bolder. So I reach out and grab the elastic of your panties and push them down, exposing your round smooth ass to my view.

"Don't.... We shouldn't...." She whimpered a bit, not sure what she was exactly worried about. She placed her hand on his, but didn't really stop him nor did she pull her panties up yet. Most likely her brother could tell the thing had gotten somewhat wet.

Part of her liked it that he had called her ass 'sexy', even when he was her brother

"Oh, but you are so beautiful," I say looking admiringly at your naked ass. I pull your panties all the way down and take them off, so that you are naked underneath the skirt. Pulling them off, I notice that they are wet, so I look up your skirt and have a clear view of your shaved pussy.

"I didn't know that you shaved down there, sis. Your pussy sure looks as nice as your ass." I say, as I reach out and touch it lightly.

Sue closed her eyes and a little sound escaped her when her brother touched her pussy. Her flesh was aroused and everything about her started to betray it. She wasn't sure what she should say or do.... nor was she sure what she wanted to say or do.

"Let's have another drink..." She then said after a silence that had lasted way too long, buying herself some extra time.

I took my hand of her pussy and got up to get her the drink. I went into the kitchen and poured a large shot of Jack Daniel. I took the drink to the couch, where she was lying down with her eyes closed. She looked so incredibly sexy wearing just her bra and skirt. The skirt was riding up high on her thighs, so that I could see her pussy.

I knelt next to her and pushed her skirt all the way up so her pink pussy lips were inches away from my mouth. Her eyes were still closed so I leaned forward and gave her hairless cunt a quick lick. She tasted so good.

As her brother went to the kitchen, Sue rested a bit on the couch. The boring day at the boring cottage was taking a toll on her... well actually it was the alcohol in her system, but she still hadn't given things enough thought to fully realize that. Idly she stroked herself a little bit, feeling aroused and warm.

Without going further, she removed her hand again and felt herself drift off further... at least until she felt her brother's tongue against her pussy. Instantly she opened her eyes and sat up some. It gave her a bit of a headache as she moved so quickly and therefore it took a moment before she spoke. "Don't... do that..." Normally she would have called him a pervert or worse, but right now her complaining didn't sound too convincing. Most likely if he continued, he would get away with it

Though she said no, it was not convincing enough. And I was turned on by the taste of her cunt and I wanted more.

I moved closer and placed my mouth on her pussy lips and pushed my tongue inside her. She was wet and unconsciously she relaxed and opened her cunt to my probing tongue.

I moved my hands and placed them on her ass cheeks and pulled her towards my mouth, eagerly sucking her.

I heard her moan.

"Oh.. fuck...." Sue moaned, not meaning it as an invite but her wet pussy was very much enjoying her brother's tongue. All strength and will to fight him seemed to have left her, even though she was very aware this was bad and should not happen.

Her hands gripped at the couch while his tongue grew bolder in its explorations and her moans got louder. If he continued like this she would be screaming... but then again, this was a very secluded cottage with no one nearby as long their parents didn't return. And they shouldn't, not for another couple of hours.

I spread her legs further apart and as I stuck my mouth on her cunt, I felt her clit. I took it in my mouth and sucked it. It tasted so good.

She pushed her cunt in my face and my hands gripping her ass pulled her closer. I used one of my fingers to rub against her asshole. I wondered if she liked that.

There had been several guys that had shown interest in claiming her ass, but that hole had always been off limits and she wasn't going to change that for her brother. "Don't.... Stop... We... can't..." She tried one more time although her efforts to get away weren't very fruitful. If anything she mostly rubbed her pussy more against his mouth.

I loved the taste of her pussy lips and I moved my tongue from her cunt and moved lower until I reached her pink asshole. As I flicked my tongue over it, I heard her moan.

I reached my hands and spread her asscheeks so that her asshole was staring at me in the face. It looked so innocent and tender.

I stuck my tongue in it, waiting for her response.

As her brother started to show interest in her ass, Sue started to make attempts to get away from him. The alcohol inside of her really didn't help and as her brother was stronger he had no trouble keeping her in place. "Don't... do that... it is disgusting..." She couldn't believe he did something like that

"It is not disgusting, but really an appreciation of your ass." I don't stop and I feel her relaxing her ass and opening it to my tongue.

After licking it for awhile, I stand up and look down at her. She is naked below the waist, but still has her bra on and her short skirt is up above her waist. I reach behind her and unhook her bra and yank it off. Her breasts pop out and I see her pink hard nipples, knowing then that she is as turned on as I am.

I reach to pull down my sweat pants....

It felt very weird to feel her brother's tongue... there. She wasn't sure if it was truly a bad weird as it seemed to affect her body. Still she was happy when he stopped that action and she didn't stop him when he removed her bra. It had been too long ago since someone other than herself had removed her bra.

Sue's eyes went big as her brother pulled down his pants. Her brother was not only very clearly very aroused... he also was very big. "We.... can't..." She spoke weakly while she kept staring at it but part of her craved to feel that huge thing inside her pussy.

Watching her naked was so sexy that my cock was hard just looking at her. Her perky pink nipples, creamy breasts and shaved cunt each looked delicious that I did not know where to begin.

And she was my sister, but I was beyond caring. I stepped out of my sweat pants and stood naked close to her. As I caressed her nipples, my cock was inches away from her mouth.

"Have you ever sucked cock, sis? Your mouth was made for it, so would you like to do something nice for me? After all, I am your brother," I ask her.

"Yes" She answered him honestly, still staring at her brother's cock. Slowly she moved closer to the big thing and then kissed it. She knew she shouldn't... that they couldn't... but it was a very nice cock and the photo shoot and alcohol had made her aroused.

Her tongue teased him a little before she allowed him into her mouth. He was big and she wondered if she could fit all of him. The camera was still within her brother's reach, but that was something she didn't realize.

He could never have imagined that his sister would ever be taking his cock in her mouth. Her kissing and teasing his cock made him hard and when she took him in her mouth he pushed it in. She gagged a bit on the cock, and watching her gag made him lift the camera and take a picture of her with the cock in her mouth.

She did not realize he was taking the picture, so he took several pictures of her taking the cock inch by inch, until she had the entire cock all the way in. With the cock firmly in her mouth, she looked up at him, and realized that the camera was still taking pictures of her.

Sue groaned when he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, but wasn't upset enough to end what she was doing. She did her best to keep control and slowly accepted more and more of his cock. Never before she had struggled so much with a cock but eventually it was completely inside her mouth and started she to work her magic. She clearly was no stranger to giving blowjobs.

After a bit she looked up and was shocked to see the camera. At the same time she also felt a rush fun through her body. There was something very naughty and erotic about being photographed doing this. She would have to remind him later to destroy... well maybe just hide the pictures so no one would ever see them. But for now it only made her more aroused

Back