My Indian wife Diya stripping for your pleasure

She is a very pretty and a very erotic woman. I would love to eat her shaved pussy until she begged me to stop, then flip her over and eat her ass until it was wet and relaxed enough for me to go balls deep and fill it with cum.

Your wife is so gorgeous and sexy. Her body, her eyes, her smile. I really can't describe her allure, but she sure does have pizazz!

Amazing comments guys, thanks, heres some more ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 516
  • DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 578
  • DSC_0161.jpg
    DSC_0161.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC_0167.jpg
    DSC_0167.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,550
If good comments bring more sexy pics of your wife, here come more words of praise.
She has a glowing aura and a tantalizing come hither look!

we just discovered your thread and love it.

If you take requests can you have her squat like before but put the camera on the floor to show us her vagina open ? She is so lovely!!!!

Amazing comments guys, thanks, heres some more ;)

Very beautiful and sexy!

Would love to see her asshole spread open from behind...

She's extremely exotic and tantalizing, with a mischievous smile, teasing eyes, and an absolutely delicious body. Many thanks for sharing her!

Thanks for the amazing comments guys, please keep them cumming :)

We would love to know some things about her

how tall, her measurements, bra cup size? Things like that!!!

Very nice pictures, she is really hot. Keep the pictures coming please.

She has such wonderful, long legs. I bet her knees look great behind her ears. It also leaves both holes available to pound.

Her feet look SO good, her tiny butthole looks even better. Man I'd love to sniff and lick both...

Thanks for the amazing comments guys, please keep them cumming :)

I hear some Indian women are very talented with their feet - is it true? :devil::D

Does she ever stare at you with those gorgeous big brown eyes of hers as she makes you show your enthusiasm for her pretty little (talented?) toes?

Awesome!!

dunno how i missed this thread for so long!!! so hot!!!
such a lovely lady!!!

Hi guys

My wife has done a few photo shoots which she would love to share with you - please let us know what you think and also if you have some ideas or new ones.

Here is the first - a saree strip, please let us know what they do for you ;)

Viz.....your wife is pure SEXY!!! I love to look at her as much as you love showing her off!!!

Back