My Fetish

cunme69

Virgin
I have a cum fetish and I prefer a woman who has the same fetish as mine.

Do yo prefer for your mate to have the same fetish or otherwise?

I have a cum fetish and I prefer a woman who has the same fetish as mine.

Do yo prefer for your mate to have the same fetish or otherwise?
I guess I have a few fetishes but the prevalent one these days is giving facials. GF enjoys receiving them, if it has been too many days, she will ask to have her face soaked. It is nice to be with someone who has similar tastes.
Is that a fetish for her also?

I love to be spit on and face slapped while sucking cock.i love when my face is covered with saliva.

Pantie sniffing and sanitary lady's pads are my most common fetishes particularly when I was a teen. 60 or 70 years ago there were no sanitary pad production factories for babies and ladies in the South Asian countries where I lived, and most mothers made reusable hand-made pats for their babies and their daughters who were at the maturation ages as well as themselves.
I had 4 sisters who were older than me, so there were plenty of panties and dirty pads in the laundry basket waiting to be hand-washed each weekend by my mom. I was in a haven because there were always some fresh dirty panties and pads to grab some of them to sniff and rub on my cock while I masturbated. Surprisingly, I could find every day some fresh dirty panties and pads of my sisters and mom in the laundry basket, because there were 5 women in the family, so every day one or some of them were on their period. It was a daily habit for me, after coming back from school, to go to the basement and grab some panties and pads to masturbate, of course, if there was nobody at home.

Back