Cum fetish

rooshin

Eager
Cum fetish? Any woman in Lit land care to explain what they enjoy about a guy cumming?

I love the sensation of my bf filling me, but I also get a rush from seeing cum exploding from his penis and knowing that I was responsible for that kind of reaction.

And, if I'm being completely open, I also love the feel of semen on my body, esp my breasts and belly, and the sensation when it starts to dry and crust on my skin... like wearing a warm, cozy blanket.

I love the sensation of my bf filling me, but I also get a rush from seeing cum exploding from his penis and knowing that I was responsible for that kind of reaction.

And, if I'm being completely open, I also love the feel of semen on my body, esp my breasts and belly, and the sensation when it starts to dry and crust on my skin... like wearing a warm, cozy blanket.
I'll admit it's refreshing to see someone answer so openly and your username does create an imagined contrast between a bronzed skin and the culmination of your efforts

I think we might already have a winner 🏆
🔥🔥🔥

has any of the ladies in here ever wore your man's cum while out in public. either at work, shopping etc?

After he made me cum repeatedly and finally is ready, I‘m so fucking horny for my reward, that I either squat down in front of him, or get on my knees, greedily looking up with a naughty face and begging for his cum all over my face. I get insanely wild and horny, which drives him wild, what in return makes me wanting it more so I get wilder and naughtier.

When the moment finally arrives and warm threads of cum cover my face, my wide opened mouth, my tongue… my pussy juices flow down my thighs en masse. It feels so naughty to finally get my reward for being a wild, crazy slut… and damn, how I enjoy cleaning up my face with his cock, passionately sucking it again to make sure every last drop of cum lands in my mouth. I can’t get enough… it makes me playing with it a bit before I show him my mouth full of cum again before I joyfully swallow it.

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man.

Back