My Erotic Art - DoctorWatson

This one is just brilliant. I could write this story with no problem at all. So many ways to interpret this. A variant on the Taming of the Shrew? Terrific work.
Thanks! If you ever do write a story on this, feel free to publish it with this drawing as an illustration.

Going through your thread, there's only been about a year of time, but there is so much improvement in your work from a year till now. The work you do is incredibly charming! I love all the different body types and faces you're able to render, and all the fun and varied vignettes of scenes you have. Absolutely lovely work!

Going through your thread, there's only been about a year of time, but there is so much improvement in your work from a year till now. The work you do is incredibly charming! I love all the different body types and faces you're able to render, and all the fun and varied vignettes of scenes you have. Absolutely lovely work!
Thank you very much :) Glad you enjoy the drawings!

Fantastic art. Really enjoying this. What a fantastic body of work. Wonderful style and witty as well as erotic. I hope you are either making a living from this or getting something more than thanks as a reward. Sorry, all I can afford to give you is my praise. Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next image.

Fantastic art. Really enjoying this. What a fantastic body of work. Wonderful style and witty as well as erotic. I hope you are either making a living from this or getting something more than thanks as a reward. Sorry, all I can afford to give you is my praise. Keep it up! Can't wait to see the next image.

Thanks, that’s very kind 🙏🏽 Not making a living, no. It’s just a hobby. But I do get commissioned sometimes.

Here’s the next image :)

The Royals

IMG_5040.jpeg

Back