Monopoly with the I-man

You didn't miss out on much. Phelia knows I hate coconut, so she's been badgering me about how much she loves it. So Yoss likes it as well, and says she actually uses coconut perfume, and then Phelia said she loves that smell as well.

Then Yoss and Phelia end up in jail together, and talk about dropping soap that is coconut smelling, and smoting each others asses.

It was just all kinds of wrong.

I just thought coconuts and butt-smoting were part of the game. That's how I've always played, at least.

Sorry I-man! I was hoping you'd be around. We'll play again soon, though. I could do with another smoting.

Last edited:
You didn't miss out on much. Phelia knows I hate coconut, so she's been badgering me about how much she loves it. So Yoss likes it as well, and says she actually uses coconut perfume, and then Phelia said she loves that smell as well.

Then Yoss and Phelia end up in jail together, and talk about dropping soap that is coconut smelling, and smoting each others asses.

It was just all kinds of wrong.

But what about the screen capture??

We could invite JamesBondage back, but I'm not sure he really felt comfortable with all our cursing and coconut gushing.

What I really think happened is that you rigged the game once I admitted to moisturizing with coconut oil. I know your tricks, mister.

She ended up not being able to play, but I am around right now if you two want to?

Assuming the coke I just snorted kicks in momentarily, I need 10 minutes to tidy up the kitchen and put the animals to bed.

Back