Miss Molly's Tea Room

Oh man, I am not prepared for the interview part of a thread pageant! :eek: :D

I like this place, but since I spend a lot of time here I may be a little prejudiced. But there are great people who hang out here- like 12 :)

First question... "If your thread could be a food. What food would it be and why?"

Ok, I'm playing. I think I may keep an eye in here. I try to surround myself with great people sounds like I couldn't lose here.

First question... "If your thread could be a food. What food would it be and why?"

Ok, I'm playing. I think I may keep an eye in here. I try to surround myself with great people sounds like I couldn't lose here.
Come on in anytime! :)

And the thread would be fudge. It's sweet, smooth, and nutty :D

*nods* I don't think you'll find another room as fun and warm as Molly's. :D She serves tea and cake pops....I repeat, cake pops. There's also the bonus of her being hilarious. It's a win-win! ;)

*nods* I don't think you'll find another room as fun and warm as Molly's. :D She serves tea and cake pops....I repeat, cake pops. There's also the bonus of her being hilarious. It's a win-win! ;)

Cake pops. Forgive me apparently I need a little education on this, said cake pops.

Hey Rae! I hope you're enjoying the summer vacation, lovely lady! :)

Yes, been off only one week and been a busy, busy lady. Dog sat (as you know), planted my veggie garden, cleaned the basement for the art studio construction and been visiting with friends. Hope you have been getting some R&R.

That's a fantastic thread plug if I've ever heard one! :eek: :D

Fudge huh? Everyone fighting to get a piece. Too much of it is bad for you? =)

It's ok I like fudge.
Yep, everything in moderation ;) And to be fair, I prefer my fudge without nuts, but nuts are what make life interesting! :)

Yes, been off only one week and been a busy, busy lady. Dog sat (as you know), planted my veggie garden, cleaned the basement for the art studio construction and been visiting with friends. Hope you have been getting some R&R.
Not really, but working overnights is almost as good as a vacation! :) I am looking forward to my two days off in a row last week- having a sushi/margarita night with the girls!

Only a couple nuts is all that is needed. Too many just wont work. On a complete unrelated side note I love your AV Molly it makes me smile every time I see it.

Only a couple nuts is all that is needed. Too many just wont work. On a complete unrelated side note I love your AV Molly it makes me smile every time I see it.
Right backatcha, TT! I love a good funny avatar- they're like nuts among the fudge of sexy avatars on Lit :D

Heading out to work, ladies and gents! If you're not around when I log back in later, have a wonderful night! :)

Quiet night so far. Chores done (just need to prep a whole chicken for the slow cooker for 7am) and about to watch some "Nip/Tuck" before doing some Pilates. Feeling kinda tired tonight- but it could be the laid back living room at work with the AC going and the lights low :eek:

Quiet night so far. Chores done (just need to prep a whole chicken for the slow cooker for 7am) and about to watch some "Nip/Tuck" before doing some Pilates. Feeling kinda tired tonight- but it could be the laid back living room at work with the AC going and the lights low :eek:

Hi, Molly. Long time, right? :) I thought I would say hi before leaving. Have a wonderful weekend. :):rose:

I'm about to head to bed. Figured I would peak in and say good night. I will be waiting for my cake pops.
Good night, TT! They'll be waiting here anytime you want one! :)

cake-pops.jpg

Of course it ended up being the baked goods that hooked you! It couldn't have been my sense of humour or my sparkling wit :rolleyes: :D

The lovely lady brought me here (even before hearing a little about her tush).

The baked goods were a perk.

The company will keep me coming back. :)

My contribution today...if you can't find me later I'll be hiding behind the couch stuffing my mouth. Just act like you don't see me...it will save us both a lot of embarrassment....

tumblr_lfg5gpBZXJ1qznhsso1_500.png

Smores on sticks....*drool*

Back