Miss Molly's Tea Room

True story

166085_380749615307054_1826581817_n.jpg

249112_431616916869876_2000613981_n.jpg

Only if necessary. And tonight, it doesn't seem to be necessary. I went into work one hour early so a coworker could leave early and she had completed all of my overnight chores except taking out the garbage and unloading the dishwasher! I'm a lucky girl! :D And with any luck, the two guys working upstairs will stay upstairs so I can do some Pilates- can't do that with an audience :eek:

Happy late night! :)

/wave

Heya Molly :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

The Prairies are apparently going to get one hell of a thunderboomer show ;)

/wave

Heya Molly :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

The Prairies are apparently going to get one hell of a thunderboomer show ;)
Hey TBW!

Ooh, that'll be great weather for sleeping- not so much if you were planning on outdoor activities this weekend! I'll be at work this weekend- I'm just hoping the weather holds out till I get home from the farmer's market tomorrow morning! Enjoy your weekend too! :)

Hey TBW!

Ooh, that'll be great weather for sleeping- not so much if you were planning on outdoor activities this weekend! I'll be at work this weekend- I'm just hoping the weather holds out till I get home from the farmer's market tomorrow morning! Enjoy your weekend too! :)
Ahhhh ya I get to work this weekend too. Could even get a tornado some say.

Now are we talking St. Lawrence Market or a poor substitute? ;)

Ahhhh ya I get to work this weekend too. Could even get a tornado some say.

Now are we talking St. Lawrence Market or a poor substitute? ;)
Now, a tornado is no good for sleeping weather! Hopefully it's non-existent, or at least passes through nowhere populated!

We're talking a substitute, but I don't think it's a poor one. It's pretty damned popular around here- great food, great produce, great handmade stuff. Mostly, I go for produce and breakfast, which often ends up being a donair, BBQ pulled pork, or something else completely nutritionally appropriate for breakfast :D

Now, a tornado is no good for sleeping weather! Hopefully it's non-existent, or at least passes through nowhere populated!

We're talking a substitute, but I don't think it's a poor one. It's pretty damned popular around here- great food, great produce, great handmade stuff. Mostly, I go for produce and breakfast, which often ends up being a donair, BBQ pulled pork, or something else completely nutritionally appropriate for breakfast :D
Yes I do hear that a rack of ribs or two is part of the new balanced, nutritionally appropriate breakfast of champions :p

Yes I do hear that a rack of ribs or two is part of the new balanced, nutritionally appropriate breakfast of champions :p
Same calories at breakfast, lunch, or dinner ;) But tomorrow won't be unhealthy food. I'm eating breakfast before I go so I'll behave... and then go home to sleep. I love my night shifts :D

Same calories at breakfast, lunch, or dinner ;) But tomorrow won't be unhealthy food. I'm eating breakfast before I go so I'll behave... and then go home to sleep. I love my night shifts :D
Well don't resist if the lamb donair calls out to you ;)

Have a good nite Molly, I gotta get up waaaaay too early tomorrow. I completely forgot that 6:00 existed in the AM too :p

Back