Miss Molly's Tea Room

So, I snuck off to do an hour of Pilates, hopeful that neither one of my male coworkers would come downstairs and mock me. I heard one go outside on the deck for a cigarette, but I didn't think he could see me. He came inside and came downstairs to raid the fridge and told me he was playing a zombie video game upstairs and was freaked by it. He went on to explain that when he went outside and saw me lying on the floor in the living room doing this

webmd_rf_photo_of_shoulder_bridge_part_one.jpg

he thought I was having spasms. So apparently not all women look sexy when they do Pilates :rolleyes: :D

(That is most definitely not me above, to be clear ;) )

I decided against the market this morning- I wanted to buy unhealthy things, so I figured it was best to avoid it altogether. Instead, I chatted with a coworker until 9am and came straight home. I'm making some delicious whole wheat pasta pesto salad with bacon, red onions, and peas. Eat, tidy up, and get to sleep! :)

I decided against the market this morning- I wanted to buy unhealthy things, so I figured it was best to avoid it altogether. Instead, I chatted with a coworker until 9am and came straight home. I'm making some delicious whole wheat pasta pesto salad with bacon, red onions, and peas. Eat, tidy up, and get to sleep! :)
The lamb donair is disappointed Molly. It was calling your name :p

The lamb donair is disappointed Molly. It was calling your name :p
I don't know about lamb- I've only ever had ground lamb and I feel terribly guilty eating it. I keep thinking of that "Simpsons" episode where Lisa decides to be a vegetarian...

Lisa%20the%20Vegetarian.jpg

:D

thanks honey!!:kiss::kiss:

A bit damp but better weather towards the end of the week. I'm off for a few days next week too but the forecast is much better!

How have you been??
Just fine! Going to have some lunch and get myself to bed- still working nights! Had a great night last night :)

Ooh, vacay part deux? Exciting! Hope the weather is far less damp this coming week! :)

Just fine! Going to have some lunch and get myself to bed- still working nights! Had a great night last night :)

Ooh, vacay part deux? Exciting! Hope the weather is far less damp this coming week! :)

take care honey....and I'll let you know how damp it is next weekend.....;):kiss::kiss:

Saw the tasty tushy and had to stop by...;)
It's always nice to have company! Hey papadoc! :)

Well, I slept long and wonderfully today! I had a long talk on the phone with my mom. I mentioned on another thread that I've tried online dating again. I just updated my profile and added some new pics yesterday- I didn't contact anyone. Today I got a message from a man who wrote a really nice message highlighting our common interests in movies and academic pursuits. There's just zero physical attraction on my part. Maybe it's just not his best picture. Bah. I'll think it over at work.

Being single is a bitch, friends. I never meet anyone at the bars who I'd want to spend more time with. And other than work, my occasional nights out probably won't lead to anything. I was going to wait to look again until I got settled from my move, but that's not easy either.

How do you single people do things? :confused: :D

It's always nice to have company! Hey papadoc! :)

Well, I slept long and wonderfully today! I had a long talk on the phone with my mom. I mentioned on another thread that I've tried online dating again. I just updated my profile and added some new pics yesterday- I didn't contact anyone. Today I got a message from a man who wrote a really nice message highlighting our common interests in movies and academic pursuits. There's just zero physical attraction on my part. Maybe it's just not his best picture. Bah. I'll think it over at work.

Being single is a bitch, friends. I never meet anyone at the bars who I'd want to spend more time with. And other than work, my occasional nights out probably won't lead to anything. I was going to wait to look again until I got settled from my move, but that's not easy either.

How do you single people do things? :confused: :D

Hey Molly! :) I'm not single, but I'm sure wading through the dating scene has got to be rough.If I find any amazing men who are great with their hands I'll send them your way. :D

Hey Molly! :) I'm not single, but I'm sure wading through the dating scene has got to be rough.If I find any amazing men who are great with their hands I'll send them your way. :D
Bah ha ha! Can you imagine? "No sir, I'm not single, but I have this single friend, Molly. She's hilarious." :D It's ugly out there, 12, it's ugly. And I've had some great luck in dating some good men- it just hasn't ever been what I've needed and wanted. But I've always been attracted from the get-go. But since that hasn't worked out, perhaps I need to be a little more adventurous :)

Bah ha ha! Can you imagine? "No sir, I'm not single, but I have this single friend, Molly. She's hilarious." :D It's ugly out there, 12, it's ugly. And I've had some great luck in dating some good men- it just hasn't ever been what I've needed and wanted. But I've always been attracted from the get-go. But since that hasn't worked out, perhaps I need to be a little more adventurous :)

I would maybe msg a bit before you decide. It usually takes me a bit to decide if I'm attracted to someone because their personality is such a huge part of it for me. I've dated the football player, the nerd, and the tattooed/pierced guy...I swear I have no "type".

If not we can always buy those plane tickets. ;)

I would maybe msg a bit before you decide. It usually takes me a bit to decide if I'm attracted to someone because their personality is such a huge part of it for me. I've dated the football player, the nerd, and the tattooed/pierced guy...I swear I have no "type".

If not we can always buy those plane tickets. ;)
Personality is a huge part of it- usually the biggest part for me. That's why I was so surprised this time! We'll see where it goes!

Man, I need to update my freakin' passport! It's keeping me trapped up north! :eek: :D

Dating huh? Ugh. I'm doing well. Just kinda browsing checking out some threads I may be interested in following a little closer. Could this be one? =)
Oh man, I am not prepared for the interview part of a thread pageant! :eek: :D

I like this place, but since I spend a lot of time here I may be a little prejudiced. But there are great people who hang out here- like 12 :)

Back