Miss Molly's Tea Room

Happiest of Fridays, sweet Molly!!!! :rose::rose::kiss::devil:
It was a wonderful Friday, PJ! I'm unemployed, about to move and be a nomad for a bit, and my tummy is filled with peanut M&Ms! 'Tis a beautiful day! I hope you had a wonderful week yourself- and that you have some time this weekend to relax and recharge! :kiss::kiss:

Just stopping by before your nap to see if you need any help getting to sleep. :D
I could definitely have used some help falling asleep- I couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and cleaned out my fridge! :rolleyes: :D

Girl nuzzles are much better :D
We'll have to agree to disagree- or team up, since we like opposite nuzzles! :D

Well, I've got sausage gravy made, a lasagna in the oven, and the kitchen is almost all packed up. Tomorrow I have a lunchtime birthday party for a former client and then it's home to tackle the little storage unit I have down the hall- just sort it out for the movers and get rid of some stuff. Things are on track- but I think I have too much food to eat before Friday night! I hate to throw anything out- I hope I can sucker some friends into a chair-less picnic in my room before I leave! :D

Now, I've got to wait for the dishwasher to finish so I can reload it and pack some of the clean dishes. Methinks it's time to sneak in a home pedi and an episode of "Doctor Who," which I am now loving!

9Doctorsig.jpg

Oh Thomas, I am so ready and so busy I've barely had enough time to make jokes about stuffing my box! :D Friday is moving day, but tonight I'm going to a friend's house to play some "Just Dance 4" for a bit. More packing when I get home! I keep thinking, "Oh, I should leave this out- I might need it." But I don't. Everything in a box! :D

sloth-has-a-box.jpg

I'm READY!

tumblr_m2xk36NDJY1rsxugso1_400.jpg

:D

:rose::kiss: for Miss Molly

done packing already? lol
Actually, pretty much. I've got a lot of boxes that still have to be taped shut and I have to focus on packing the things that are coming with me (versus going into storage), but things are coming along. I'm going to grab a wee nap and then do some laundry and tackle the godforsaken storage locker that I have been dreading. Also, waiting for a friend to come take my leftover food, so that'll free up the fridge for cleaning. I'll be so happy when this is done :eek:

How are things where you are? :kiss::kiss:

Actually, pretty much. I've got a lot of boxes that still have to be taped shut and I have to focus on packing the things that are coming with me (versus going into storage), but things are coming along. I'm going to grab a wee nap and then do some laundry and tackle the godforsaken storage locker that I have been dreading. Also, waiting for a friend to come take my leftover food, so that'll free up the fridge for cleaning. I'll be so happy when this is done :eek:

All is good, thanks :kiss:

I've had my share of moving and as I have gotten older, I've hated it more and more. But you are moving back home so I am sure that gives you the drive you need. Know I am thinkin about cha and hoping all goes well w/your big adventure!! :rose:

(((((((((((((((((((Molly)))))))))))))))))))))

All is good, thanks :kiss:

I've had my share of moving and as I have gotten older, I've hated it more and more. But you are moving back home so I am sure that gives you the drive you need. Know I am thinkin about cha and hoping all goes well w/your big adventure!! :rose:

(((((((((((((((((((Molly)))))))))))))))))))))
Yup! I've moved plenty- more than 20 times including moves for college/university. And this is only half a move, really, since the other half will happen when the big job comes through. But it'll be fine. I'll miss my friends here, but I will cope. I bought a big, funny phone to use for Skype dates with my friends back here, so we'll make use of that! :)

I have a 4 day weekend!
You people with your jobs! ;) I'm free till I get a job, now. Of course, I'll be out next week looking for said job. I hope to get one ASAP :) Enjoy your long weekend, Thomas! :)

Is that the storage locker with spiders and other creepy crawlers? :eek:

Yup! I've moved plenty- more than 20 times including moves for college/university. And this is only half a move, really, since the other half will happen when the big job comes through. But it'll be fine. I'll miss my friends here, but I will cope. I bought a big, funny phone to use for Skype dates with my friends back here, so we'll make use of that! :)

You people with your jobs! ;) I'm free till I get a job, now. Of course, I'll be out next week looking for said job. I hope to get one ASAP :) Enjoy your long weekend, Thomas! :)

It's our independace day today, and I took tomorrow off.

Is that the storage locker with spiders and other creepy crawlers? :eek:
That's the one! And there was a big spider in the back, but he and I worked around each other :D

It's our independace day today, and I took tomorrow off.
Fantastic! I have tomorrow off too- and every day in the foreseeable future, since I'm an unemployed nomad :D

*Wonders if the spiders have kidnapped Molly*
Nope, but my service provider shut off my phone/internet services a day early, so I didn't get a chance to log in to say "see you soon" :)

Happy Holiday's Miss Molly :kiss:

:cattail:
Happy Holidays to you as well! It'll be a wonderful season, I'm sure! :)

My kitten is just loving her new home- she's curled up in a comfy chair asleep right now :cattail:

I'm home in Ontario, finally! It feels wonderful, but I've already started the job search. I'm going to need not only the cash, but the opportunity to get out of the house! :D

Wow this thread got quiet. Hope your holidays went well Molly and have a Happy New Year!

Back