Miah, My Hotwife Fantasy Come True!

You would get much more attention if you posted this thread over on th AM pics forum. That is a better place for this content.

[No personal attacks or trolling - including creating accounts for this specific purpose. Heated discussions are fine, even welcome. However, personally attacking / kink-shaming a fellow author or reader is not allowed within the Author's Hangout. Threads which devolve into the exchanging of insults will be closed and repeat offenders will be given a timeout, per the AH rules.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if I was the only one thinking that.
This is almost as much fun as watching the guy role playing as Emily Miller get all the AH dogs hot and bothered
Gotta say, not at all liking this negativity here πŸ™…πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I can understand why you might think that about certain members, but as we've already established with photo proof, that we're very much posting as our sexy selves here.

So, if I may ask. On what basis are you throwing, oh so much shade?

M x1000030091.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there are many threads, if you want your own personal thread dedicated to your wife, I suggest you keep it here.

Sure, posting on other threads will bring you the attention of the thread subscribers, but, it’s the old quality versus quantity argument.

Your choice. πŸ˜‰
Fair enough! Seems like we are getting pretty good attention here! Glad you guys are enjoying!

I worked from home today and started getting texts from my wife who was at work, that she was "so fucking wet..." I asked her why, what made her wet? She texted me back saying, "my Bull." After that, I didn't hear from her much until she got home. When she told me again how much she was turned on and then spent the rest of the day sexting with him. Took this picture of my gorgeous wife to post for him!
View attachment 2277193
She enjoys cowgirl style riding? 😜

Back