Miah, My Hotwife Fantasy Come True!

Shane4Miah

Miah's Cuck
My wife, Miah_hw, and I joined Literotica just a few days back. Within that time she's managed to get the attention of a man who turns her on immensely! They've spent the last couple days flirting and texting with each other! I've been fortunate to walk up on her getting aroused like this many times while reading messages from this particular lit member. (he can comment if he likes 😉) 20230924_190111.jpg

My wife, Miah_hw, and I joined Literotica just a few days back. Within that time she's managed to get the attention of a man who turns her on immensely! They've spent the last couple days flirting and texting with each other! I've been fortunate to walk up on her getting aroused like this many times while reading messages from this particular lit member. (he can comment if he likes 😉) View attachment 2274683
Makes me hot seeing this.

My wife, Miah_hw, and I joined Literotica just a few days back. Within that time she's managed to get the attention of a man who turns her on immensely! They've spent the last couple days flirting and texting with each other! I've been fortunate to walk up on her getting aroused like this many times while reading messages from this particular lit member. (he can comment if he likes 😉) View attachment 2274683
Very hot picture

I have no plans of stopping and I cant wait for you to watch what I do ;)
I absolutely loved watching what you did to her tonight and how hard you made her cum. Although, I didn't I wasn't home to see it, she told me! When I got home I walked in on my sexy hotwife while she was busy taking pictures for you. I asked her what she was doing and she said "sexting my bf" 🤘IMG-20230925-WA0011.jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely loved watching what you did to her tonight and how hard you made her cum. Although, I didn't I wasn't home to see it, she told me! When I got home I walked in on my sexy hotwife while she was busy taking pictures for you. I asked her what she was doing and she said "sexting my bf" 🤘View attachment 2274828
Nothing makes me harder than seeing what I do to your wife. I love knowing that I made her explode between her thighs

Nothing makes me harder than seeing what I do to your wife. I love knowing that I made her explode between her thighs
Nothing turns me on more then you doing that to her! She couldn't stop telling me about how hard she came for you, how much you made her wet! Thanks for taking really good care of my wife while she was home alone 😏🤘

Back