Parents make mom available for son to use, cuckolding?

rookie1255

Experienced
Mom and dad are proud of their son going to a nearby military academy for college, the military training has made him a fine male specimen and they understand that he has urges. They know that girls there are in short supply and they don’t want their only son knocking up some girl or getting an STD from some slutty girl in town. They suspect their son’s a virgin which would only make these types of temptations worse. The parents make a deal to do what’s best for their son and give him the option of his mom being a sexual outlet for him. Maybe they set some ground rules in the beginning such as dad won’t be in the house when they’re having sex, condoms, etc. They tell the son that there’s no pressure, if he’s interested his dad won’t be home until about 8 on Friday and he can come home after school on Friday and have some alone time with his mom.

When dad leaves the house on Friday he asks his wife if she’s all set for their big night. She tells him that they don’t even know if he’s interested in sex with his mother, but on the off hand chance he is she’s going to the store later to pick up some condoms, in case their son doesn’t bring any. When the father gets home he’s curious of course. He asks “Well?” Maybe she blushes as she replies “Well, we did it.” Maybe he’s not sure how much he wants to know, or should know. However, curiosity gets the best of him. “So on a scale from 1-10, how would you rate the sex?” She looks at him dead in the eye and says "Twelve, and I'm glad he brought condoms because the ones I bought weren't going to fit!"

The conversations could build up slower, especially at the beginning. The arrangement and rules might result in some interesting text messages. On the way home from work the dad gets a text from his wife. "School ended early today. Don't come home for 20 mins, I'm fucking him." Maybe over time the rules relax a bit. Dad gets tired of being stuck outside the house, so they say that sex while he’s in the house is ok. Next time the son will be home will be after a 2 week field exercise. They go grocery shopping to buy supplies to welcome him home. Later that evening dad is washing vegetables while mom is slicing carrots on a cutting board when the son walks in with all his stuff. The father yells out, “Welcome home! Your mother and I are making your favorite dish for you.” The son says “Smells fantastic!” He sets his bags in the living room then walks over to his mother. She tells him “I’m slicing these carrots thin because I know that’s how you like them.” Wordlessly he reaches over and moves the knife in her hand to the cutting board, and takes her hand leading her to the bedroom. She turns and gives her husband a confused look as she follows along with their son. The father watches them go into the bedroom, the door closes and he hears the lock. Not more than 2 minutes later he hears the pounding of a headboard against a wall and his wife’s screaming yelps, it sounds like he’s really going at it. The dad continues washing vegetables as he listens. The pace of the pounding headboard and lovemaking increases until it suddenly stops. A few minutes later the mom comes out, hair disheveled, obviously freshly fucked and limping a little. She tells her husband " He fucked the living daylights out of me, I've never been fucked that hard in my life. He's taking a nap until dinner’s ready. I’m going to finish slicing these, throw it all in the oven and go clean up before dinner.”

Maybe the mom and son go to a hotel for the weekend out of respect for the dad. In the afternoon the dad texts his wife to see how she’s doing. The text reply "Holy crap! He loves to fuck!!” Then an hour later another text. "I think the rounds are all melting together. He barely leaves me alone, long enough to type this." Another 2 hours later another text. “I can’t walk.” When she comes home her husband gives her a hug. She tells him “Be gentle...he fucked me five times yesterday and twice this morning.” He asks “Overall a good trip though?” She says “"Great! I spent a lot of time with my legs spread." Later in bed he gets curious about all the sex and asks his wife “What do you think he likes best, your mouth or your pussy?" She replies “he must like both, he came in both.” Texting could be a central part of the story. Wife texts the husband "Our son wants me to meet him this afternoon. He has an hour free between classes." About 2 hours later an update text: "I sucked and fucked 3 orgasms out of him, in an hour."

The condom rule might also go out the window and it might be interesting how it happens or how the dad finds out about it. The wife might be forthcoming and explain to him "He'd had me 4 times already and said he wanted to know what it feels like without a condom.. so I let him." Mom and son go on a cruise vacation and bring a box of condoms. Dad texts her the last day of the cruise “Hope you guys had a great time! Hopefully you didn’t have to buy too many condoms on the ship, I’m sure the markup ridiculous on board.” The text back reads “Cruise ship didn’t sell condoms, no condoms left after day 2 had to make an exception to the rule, he’s been barebacking me for the last 2 days.”

Maybe jealousy or curiosity leads the dad to secretly record a session towards the beginning of the arrangement. Maybe what he sees surprises him when he views the footage. He might have expected to see his wife face down, ass up, and their son using her like a human fleshlight, probably no talking so he could imagining he was having sex with someone else and not his mother. To his surprise he sees them in the missionary position when he enters her and hears them chatting. He tells his mother “I've missed you mom. I need you.” On the screen he watches her curl her legs around their son, all out tongue kissing, her moans of “Oh, god” and their exchanges of “I love you.” Or maybe it’s not so tender and he watches his son fold his mom like a cheap lawn chair.

Overall, I’m thinking a wholesome loving family story. Does this count as cuckolding? The son isn’t demeaning the dad, his dick isn’t being locked up and he not being beaten up like a wimp.

Last edited:
i love this theme and these stories. It's a form of cuckolding but cuckolding doesn't have to be demeaning, it just means a husband having to tolerate his wife fucking another man.

The idea of it being a loving, sharing, whole story is wonderful. Should keep that exact theme. Perhaps the husband is just older and can't put out as much and the wife is getting more and more sexually needy and the son is stepping in for the benefit of all.

Husband justifies it with a form of pride - his son is getting pussy! That's his boy! He is proud of his son conquering the same pussy that he himself conquered, of the most beautiful woman he has ever known, his wonderful wife. Husband isn't even scared of pregnancy, any child will be HIS OWN progeny.

Mom and dad are proud of their son going to a nearby military academy for college, the military training has made him a fine male specimen and they understand that he has urges. They know that girls there are in short supply and they don’t want their only son knocking up some girl or getting an STD from some slutty girl in town. They suspect their son’s a virgin which would only make these types of temptations worse. The parents make a deal to do what’s best for their son and give him the option of his mom being a sexual outlet for him. Maybe they set some ground rules in the beginning such as dad won’t be in the house when they’re having sex, condoms, etc. They tell the son that there’s no pressure, if he’s interested his dad won’t be home until about 8 on Friday and he can come home after school on Friday and have some alone time with his mom.

When dad leaves the house on Friday he asks his wife if she’s all set for their big night. She tells him that they don’t even know if he’s interested in sex with his mother, but on the off hand chance he is she’s going to the store later to pick up some condoms, in case their son doesn’t bring any. When the father gets home he’s curious of course. He asks “Well?” Maybe she blushes as she replies “Well, we did it.” Maybe he’s not sure how much he wants to know, or should know. However, curiosity gets the best of him. “So on a scale from 1-10, how would you rate the sex?” She looks at him dead in the eye and says "Twelve, and I'm glad he brought condoms because the ones I bought weren't going to fit!"

The conversations could build up slower, especially at the beginning. The arrangement and rules might result in some interesting text messages. On the way home from work the dad gets a text from his wife. "School ended early today. Don't come home for 20 mins, I'm fucking him." Maybe over time the rules relax a bit. Dad gets tired of being stuck outside the house, so they say that sex while he’s in the house is ok. Next time the son will be home will be after a 2 week field exercise. They go grocery shopping to buy supplies to welcome him home. Later that evening dad is washing vegetables while mom is slicing carrots on a cutting board when the son walks in with all his stuff. The father yells out, “Welcome home! Your mother and I are making your favorite dish for you.” The son says “Smells fantastic!” He sets his bags in the living room then walks over to his mother. She tells him “I’m slicing these carrots thin because I know that’s how you like them.” Wordlessly he reaches over and moves the knife in her hand to the cutting board, and takes her hand leading her to the bedroom. She turns and gives her husband a confused look as she follows along with their son. The father watches them go into the bedroom, the door closes and he hears the lock. Not more than 2 minute later he hears the pounding of a headboard against a wall and his wife’s screaming yelps, it sounds like he’s really going at it. The dad continues washing vegetables as he listens. The pace of the pounding headboard and lovemaking increases until it suddenly stops. A few minutes later the mom comes out, hair disheveled, obviously freshly fucked and limping a little. She tells her husband " He fucked the living daylights out of me, I've never been fucked that hard in my life. He's taking a nap until dinner’s ready. I’m going to finish slicing these, throw it all in the oven and go clean up before dinner.”

Maybe the mom and son go to a hotel for the weekend out of respect for the dad. In the afternoon the dad texts his wife to see how she’s doing. The text reply "Holy crap! He loves to fuck!!” Then an hour later another text. "I think the rounds are all melting together. He barely leaves me alone, long enough to type this." Another 2 hours later another text. “I can’t walk.” When she comes home her husband gives her a hug. She tells him “Be gentle...he fucked me five times yesterday and twice this morning.” He asks “Overall a good trip though?” She says “"Great! I spent a lot of time with my legs spread." Later in bed he gets curious about all the sex and asks his wife “What do you think he likes best, your mouth or your pussy?" She replies “he must like both, he came in both.” Texting could be a central part of the story. Wife texts the husband "Our son wants me to meet him this afternoon. He has an hour free between classes." About 2 hours later an update text: "I sucked and fucked 3 orgasms out of him, in an hour."

The condom rule might also go out the window and it might be interesting how it happens or how the dad finds out about it. The wife might be forthcoming and explain to him "He'd had me 4 times already and said he wanted to know what it feels like without a condom.. so I let him." Mom and son go on a cruise vacation and bring a box of condoms. Dad texts her the last day of the cruise “Hope you guys had a great time! Hopefully you didn’t have to buy too many condoms on the ship, I’m sure the markup ridiculous on board.” The text back reads “Cruise ship didn’t sell condoms, no condoms left after day 2 had to make an exception to the rule, he’s been barebacking me for the last 2 days.”

Maybe jealousy or curiosity leads the dad to secretly record a session towards the beginning of the arrangement. Maybe what he sees surprises him when he views the footage. He might have expected to see his wife face down, ass up, and their son using her like a human fleshlight, probably no talking so he could imagining he was having sex with someone else and not his mother. To his surprise he sees them in the missionary position when he enters her and hears them chatting. He tells his mother “I've missed you mom. I need you.” On the screen he watches her curl her legs around their son, all out tongue kissing, her moans of “Oh, god” and their exchanges of “I love you.” Or maybe it’s not so tender and he watches his son fold his mom like a cheap lawn chair.

Overall, I’m thinking a wholesome loving family story. Does this count as cuckolding? The son isn’t demeaning the dad, his dick isn’t being locked up and he not being beaten up like a wimp.
I love the scenes you've set up. Little changes I'd make include:
1. Have the kitchen scene be where the mom walks back to the kitchen naked, literally dripping with her son's cum. She asks husband to lick her pussy clean and he drops to his knees and does it.

2. Have the son eventually have a free-use relationship with Mom. He can walk in while Mom and Dad are talking and just bend Mom over, lift her dress and start fucking her while Dad watches.

3. They are sitting together watching a movie and he just gently says: "I need to cum in your mouth Mom" and while Dad is sitting right next to them she starts sucking immediately.

4. Dad starts to share sexual tips with son, on what pleases her. Son takes the tips and expands them, does them better. Everyone happy.

5. Dad picks lingerie for wife to wear for their son.

6. Dad begins to prepare his wife for date nights. Helps her shave her pussy and get ready for their son. Makes dinner while they are gone, and lovingly inserts son into wife's pussy and watches as they make love.

7. Another idea - going forward their anniversaries are ALWAYS with all three of them. Joint date, joint hotel room, and both of them fucking her. DP, spit-roast, everything.

Dad ends up with a sense of pride that his son is getting that good pussy - the same one he conquered years ago at college, the hottest girl at school.

I love the scenes you've set up. Little changes I'd make include:
1. Have the kitchen scene be where the mom walks back to the kitchen naked, literally dripping with her son's cum. She asks husband to lick her pussy clean and he drops to his knees and does it.

2. Have the son eventually have a free-use relationship with Mom. He can walk in while Mom and Dad are talking and just bend Mom over, lift her dress and start fucking her while Dad watches.

3. They are sitting together watching a movie and he just gently says: "I need to cum in your mouth Mom" and while Dad is sitting right next to them she starts sucking immediately.

4. Dad starts to share sexual tips with son, on what pleases her. Son takes the tips and expands them, does them better. Everyone happy.

5. Dad picks lingerie for wife to wear for their son.

6. Dad begins to prepare his wife for date nights. Helps her shave her pussy and get ready for their son. Makes dinner while they are gone, and lovingly inserts son into wife's pussy and watches as they make love.
sounds to me like son doesn't need tips.

8. Mom becomes pregnant with son's baby. Husband is constantly rubbing her feet, taking care of her, everything, as he watches his own grandchild, his son's baby - grow inside his wife's womb.

8. Mom becomes pregnant with son's baby. Husband is constantly rubbing her feet, taking care of her, everything, as he watches his own grandchild, his son's baby - grow inside his wife's womb.
which of them gets to have sex with her while preggers? I LOVE preggers sex stories.

which of them gets to have sex with her while preggers? I LOVE preggers sex stories.
It would be nice if while she is pregnant with the son's baby, only the son gets to fuck her pussy.

Husband can get oral and ass, and can eat her pussy, but doesn't get to fuck it while the son's baby is growing inside her womb.

He attends their obgyn appointments, rubs her feet, satisfies her food cravings in the night, but knows that it is his son's child growing inside her.

It would be nice if while she is pregnant with the son's baby, only the son gets to fuck her pussy.

Husband can get oral and ass, and can eat her pussy, but doesn't get to fuck it while the son's baby is growing inside her womb.

He attends their obgyn appointments, rubs her feet, satisfies her food cravings in the night, but knows that it is his son's child growing inside her.
since anal is in ways more intimate than vaginal, should Dad really be allowed that?
I do like the nod to foot fetishers (like me).

since anal is in ways more intimate than vaginal, should Dad really be allowed that?
Interesting way of looking at it. I would see it more as: "youre still my husband and can get pleasure from my body intimately, but my womb and the entrance to it currently belong to our son and you may not enter my reproductive system until the baby is born because right now it is in service to our son who has impregnated me"

Interesting way of looking at it. I would see it more as: "youre still my husband and can get pleasure from my body intimately, but my womb and the entrance to it currently belong to our son and you may not enter my reproductive system until the baby is born because right now it is in service to our son who has impregnated me"
I get that view, was just posting the alternative. and there would still be her mouth.

What about the college-age daughter that comes home on vacation and wants to give daddy some pussy? Eventually she succumbs to her brother's monster, and mom and daughter swap stories about who's getting it the most. Finally grandma pays them a visit and wonders wth all the ruckus is about? You know what happens next.
as long as Dad isn't left out.
Good thing here likes creampie too.

The conversations could build up slower, especially at the beginning. The arrangement and rules might result in some interesting text messages. On the way home from work the dad gets a text from his wife. "School ended early today. Don't come home for 20 mins, I'm fucking him." Maybe over time the rules relax a bit. Dad gets tired of being stuck outside the house, so they say that sex while he’s in the house is ok. Next time the son will be home will be after a 2 week field exercise. They go grocery shopping to buy supplies to welcome him home. Later that evening dad is washing vegetables while mom is slicing carrots on a cutting board when the son walks in with all his stuff. The father yells out, “Welcome home! Your mother and I are making your favorite dish for you.” The son says “Smells fantastic!” He sets his bags in the living room then walks over to his mother. She tells him “I’m slicing these carrots thin because I know that’s how you like them.” Wordlessly he reaches over and moves the knife in her hand to the cutting board, and takes her hand leading her to the bedroom. She turns and gives her husband a confused look as she follows along with their son. The father watches them go into the bedroom, the door closes and he hears the lock. Not more than 2 minute later he hears the pounding of a headboard against a wall and his wife’s screaming yelps, it sounds like he’s really going at it. The dad continues washing vegetables as he listens. The pace of the pounding headboard and lovemaking increases until it suddenly stops. A few minutes later the mom comes out, hair disheveled, obviously freshly fucked and limping a little. She tells her husband " He fucked the living daylights out of me, I've never been fucked that hard in my life. He's taking a nap until dinner’s ready. I’m going to finish slicing these, throw it all in the oven and go clean up before dinner.”

I do not think it is cockold. I think it is love. You have to let the Dad masturbate as they fuck. What man would not be tugging away as the headboard knocks or his wife moans and screams with passion

Been thinking about this and it's perfect.

Dad doesn't get anal anymore either. From now on, every time that Dad seems Mom's ass, he knows that it doesn't belong to him anymore. Son has been fucking her in the pussy and ass regularly all the time and he's no longer allowed to have her there. He can kiss, lick, and touch her ass, but penetration belongs to the son only now. Every time Dad sits and watches TV, there's a good chance Mom will walk into the kitchen and Son will come grab her ass in front of him, eventually turning a grab into all out sex on the kitchen island.

Dad used to have a photography hobby so they start asking him to start taking pictures of them having sex. He ends up creating amazing photos of Son fucking Mom in every way possible that they frame and hang all over their bedroom.

Been thinking about this and it's perfect.

Dad doesn't get anal anymore either. From now on, every time that Dad seems Mom's ass, he knows that it doesn't belong to him anymore. Son has been fucking her in the pussy and ass regularly all the time and he's no longer allowed to have her there. He can kiss, lick, and touch her ass, but penetration belongs to the son only now. Every time Dad sits and watches TV, there's a good chance Mom will walk into the kitchen and Son will come grab her ass in front of him, eventually turning a grab into all out sex on the kitchen island.

Dad used to have a photography hobby so they start asking him to start taking pictures of them having sex. He ends up creating amazing photos of Son fucking Mom in every way possible that they frame and hang all over their bedroom.
Dad needs some pay off.

At that age, I had a few condoms break from hard fucking. From what you are describing, I can easily see that might happen. They fuck hard, mom cums then son, but she feels it intensely and realizes that the condom broke. She makes him him stay quiet around dad about it. After it happens a few more times, she decides that condoms are not going to work and they stop using them. Guilt keeps mom from telling dad until someone says something that clues in dad or he notices that there’s no longer a charge for them on their bank card, or some other oddity makes him curious to know what is happening and then mom admits it.

This can be hot but I prefer (just personal taste) the idea of Dad giving his wife to their son COMPLETELY. No condom rules, nothing. Willing acceptance of Son inseminating Mom daily. Feeling pride that this is not some stranger's seed, another man's seed filling his wife's pussy - it is his OWN son's - and by extension - his own seed - filling his wife.

If his wife becomes impregnated by their son, that child will still be his progeny. His direct descendant. His genes are continuing on. Why mix his son's genes with some untrusted woman when his own wife is there to provide her womb and her body and her eggs to allow their son to procreate and extend their family forward?

Rather than being a relectant embrace of no condoms, I'd love for the Dad to embrace it wholeheartedly, completely, willingly, and passionately. Dad holding his wife's legs wife so Son can pound and fill her with his thick cream every day. He even begins to help track the calendar so that they will fuck on the days she is most likely to get pregnant.

At that age, I had a few condoms break from hard fucking. From what you are describing, I can easily see that might happen. They fuck hard, mom cums then son, but she feels it intensely and realizes that the condom broke. She makes him him stay quiet around dad about it. After it happens a few more times, she decides that condoms are not going to work and they stop using them. Guilt keeps mom from telling dad until someone says something that clues in dad or he notices that there’s no longer a charge for them on their bank card, or some other oddity makes him curious to know what is happening and then mom admits it.
Mom is trying to protect the dad's feelings with the new arrangement and keep it all low-key, but dad keeps getting reminders. For example, while lying in bed with his wife he feels her slowly get out of bed, gently open their door and sneak over to their son’s room next door. Dad then hears the gentle sounds of creaking bedsprings and it’s obvious they’re trying to be quiet. A short while later she sneaks back over and the dad hears the sink run and it’s obvious to him that she’s cleaning up. As he feels her get back into bed maybe he contemplates this new normal. One day mom and dad see their son has left his phone. Dad says let’s snoop through it. Mom looks startled and blurts out. "Better not, you might find a video of me getting railed."

Another day dad gets home from work early to hear the obvious sounds of sex. He takes a seat on the couch to let them finish, but it’s completely different this time. He hears his wife’s loud uninhibited moans, the sounds of slapping of slapping flesh, and it’s so clear that his guess is that they didn’t even close the door. Then he hears the dirty talk and his wife’s voice saying things to their son like “Your dick is so big!” Then as the slapping sounds pick up he hears her breathless voice shout out "I love fucking you, I love fucking you, I love being your dirty slut!" until their obvious climax brings it to a stop. The mom walks out and sees her husband, blushing embarrassingly. He looks at her naked body and notices cum running down her leg. “Ummm, condoms?” He says. She sheepinshly replies “They kept breaking so we stopped using them.”

The next time he walks in to see his wife riding their son on the couch. She pauses momentarily, but then resumes riding him. He goes into the bedroom to hang out. Later he asks his wife why she didn’t stop when he walked in. She says “Well, at that point I figured I could stop or I could cum. I decided to cum.” From then on the discussion gets more open. Maybe the dad asks what she likes about sex with their son. She says things like “When he gets close, his grip gets tighter and he starts to fuck me harder. It makes me feel so sexy.” Then the question becomes how much does he REALLY want to know. “Honey, do you ever get on top?” “Yes dear, that’s my favorite. I love seeing his face when we fuck. It’s so much fun seeing our son lose control.”

Love these ideas. And let’s be honest: In a perfect society mothers would always be free use to their sons.

Back