Miah, My Hotwife Fantasy Come True!

Six months ago I blurted out to my wife while we were drunk and high on vacation that I enjoyed guys checking her out. From that point forward our fantasy evolved into the beautiful reality it is today. I've been lucky enough to have a gorgeous wife, beautiful in her mind and body, that shares my fantasy and I share hers. She plans on posting her experiences as a story to Literotica at some point so won't get into details just yet. However, to commemorate our amazing relationship I got her this vixen anklet. 😈
20230928_103024.jpg

This past Tuesday the man my wife has been talking to told me he was my wife's Bull. He was her first Bull at that. Him and my wife spent the entire day, from the early morning, sexting each other. They had already been talking for a couple days prior to Tuesday and he had already made her cum a couple of times! However, I hadn't been present to witness her cumming for her Bull yet. My wife couldn't stop telling me how turned on she had been getting, how wet she was because of him. How large he was and how she'd love to take care of him. I loved hearing everything she had to say about him, I loved how excited she was to be talking to him. The more excited she got, the more turned on I got!

On Tuesday after I got home I found her on the bed in her underwear talking to him. I ended up taking her out for drinks but in all honesty she was really on a date with him. She spent the entire time sexting him while we drank. She even told me not to distract her at one point and I did exactly that! The longer I sat there and watched her typing I got harder without touching it. He made her so wet she soaked through her pants and he messaged me, letting me know he was going to fuck my wife harder than she's ever been fucked before.

Once we left the last bar my wife told me she couldn't wait to get home and cum to his big cock. I couldn't get enough of her by that point, I loved every word out of her mouth. Once I got home we went upstairs and she stripped her pants and panties down and handed her soaked panties to me, telling me "My Bull said to hold onto these". I put her panties in my pocket and messaged him, asking him how I should dress my wife for him tonight.

He told me what he wanted her in and I went to the closet and picked out the outfit. Black lace panties, black lace bra and black stockings. I helped her put everything on and added my little touch, I put red heels on her. As soon as she was ready she walked over to the bed and climbed on, on her back with her head hanging over the edge. She told me "take a picture and send it to him, he wanted me like this so he could fuck my throat". I took the picture and sent it. (the one attached)

After that she got her toys out and began to play while still sexting him, she had me use the toys on her so she could use both hands to talk to him. The more he talked to her the more turned on she got, the wetter she got. Her body was squirming so much as she got closer, she was struggling to hold the phone and take her large toy at the same time but she did! Then as she started to cum she began screaming his name, wanting him to cum in her, fill her, leave her gushing! Her body shook so hard, trembling and quivering while moaning out and still moaning his name.

He fucked her harder then ever before and wore her out completely. He kept her wet the entire day, and that kept me hard the entire day! I finally came myself next to her while she recovering from her Bull.
2023-09-28-23-56-44-003.jpg

Last edited:
Six months ago I blurted out to my wife while we were drunk and high on vacation that I enjoyed guys checking her out. From that point forward our fantasy evolved into the beautiful reality it is today. I've been lucky enough to have a gorgeous wife, beautiful in her mind and body, that shares my fantasy and I share hers. She plans on posting her experiences as a story to Literotica at some point so won't get into details just yet. However, to commemorate our amazing relationship I got her this vixen anklet. 😈
View attachment 2275546

I had no idea this was a thing! :love:

This past Tuesday the man my wife has been talking to told me he was my wife's Bull. He was her first Bull at that. Him and my wife spent the entire day, from the early morning, sexting each other. They had already been talking for a couple days prior to Tuesday and he had already made her cum a couple of times! However, I hadn't been present to witness her cumming for her Bull yet. My wife couldn't stop telling me how turned on she had been getting, how wet she was because of him. How large he was and how she'd love to take care of him. I loved hearing everything she had to say about him, I loved how excited she was to be talking to him. The more excited she got, the more turned on I got!

On Tuesday after I got home I found her on the bed in her underwear talking to him. I ended up taking her out for drinks but in all honesty she was really on a date with him. She spent the entire time sexting him while we drank. She even told me not to distract her at one point and I did exactly that! The longer I sat there and watched her typing I got harder without touching it. He made her so wet she soaked through her pants and he messaged me, letting me know he was going to fuck my wife harder than she's ever been fucked before.

Once we left the last bar my wife told me she couldn't wait to get home and cum to his big cock. I couldn't get enough of her by that point, I loved every word out of her mouth. Once I got home we went upstairs and she stripped her pants and panties down and handed her soaked panties to me, telling me "My Bull said to hold onto these". I put her panties in my pocket and messaged him, asking him how I should dress my wife for him tonight.

He told me what he wanted her in and I went to the closet and picked out the outfit. Black lace panties, black lace bra and black stockings. I helped her put everything on and added my little touch, I put red heels on her. As soon as she was ready she walked over to the bed and climbed on, on her back with her head hanging over the edge. She told me "take a picture and send it to him, he wanted me like this so he could fuck my throat". I took the picture and sent it. (the one attached)

After that she got her toys out and began to play while still sexting him, she had me use the toys on her so she could use both hands to talk to him. The more he talked to her the more turned on she got, the wetter she got. Her body was squirming so much as she got closer, she was struggling to hold the phone and take her large toy at the same time but she did! Then as she started to cum she began screaming his name, wanting him to cum in her, fill her, leave her gushing! Her body shook so hard, trembling and quivering while moaning out and still moaning his name.

He fucked her harder then ever before and wore her out completely. He kept her wet the entire day, and that kept me hard the entire day! I finally came myself next to her while she recovering from her Bull.
View attachment 2275759
There is nothing better than being her Bull. I am hers and she is mine. I love making her cum over and over ;)

View attachment 2275759
Well, don't I look sexy here! I love you taking hot pictures of me babe πŸ’‹

A perfect snack, just for me
I worked from home today and started getting texts from my wife who was at work, that she was "so fucking wet..." I asked her why, what made her wet? She texted me back saying, "my Bull." After that, I didn't hear from her much until she got home. When she told me again how much she was turned on and then spent the rest of the day sexting with him. Took this picture of my gorgeous wife to post for him!
2023-10-04-01-07-19-985.jpg

I absolutely loved watching what you did to her tonight and how hard you made her cum. Although, I didn't I wasn't home to see it, she told me! When I got home I walked in on my sexy hotwife while she was busy taking pictures for you. I asked her what she was doing and she said "sexting my bf" 🀘View attachment 2274828
Love this photo, showing just enough bare skin to trigger my very active imagination. Truly a hw! :D

My wife, Miah_hw, and I joined Literotica just a few days back. Within that time she's managed to get the attention of a man who turns her on immensely! They've spent the last couple days flirting and texting with each other! I've been fortunate to walk up on her getting aroused like this many times while reading messages from this particular lit member. (he can comment if he likes πŸ˜‰) View attachment 2274683
Welcome to lit to the both of you. I hope you both find fun, excitement and lots of hot conversations! 😝

Back