Menstrual sex sponge

girlsmiley

catastrophe
I was today years old when I discovered that there are sponges for women to use during sex while they’re on their period.

The conversation started off innocently enough whilst out at brunch (because my girlfriends feel like brunch is the perfect time) and my mate goes, “I remember using the sponge from a mop once.” As you can imagine, it was all just downhill from there. I didn’t dare try to finish my scrambled eggs out of fear I’d spit them out.

Yes! Apparently you can poke a bit of sponge up there to absorb everything.

Perfect time of the month for the cowgirl position - keeps most of it off the sheets 😊

IDK if you all remember these, but there used to be this birth control thing called "vaginal sponges". It was this cup like spongy thing that was infused with some sort of spermicidal compound. They were supposed to be placed over the cervix cup side down. Worked a lot like the diaphragm except it was one use only. I remember there used to be an issue with toxic shock syndrome if you didn't remove them within 12 hours.

They worked great for keeping menstrual mess at a minimum.

Don't know if they are still on the market. I heard someplace many years ago that they got pulled.

Had a girlfriend that loved to fuck at this time ! No fear of getting pregnant! Loved the feel of her warm juices mixed Together on my cock wasn’t to messy had to get used to smell but it was worth it! ❤️

If you're going to go down this path, actually get the proper ones, don't just use kitchen or mop sponge. They're a bitch to retrieve though.

Back