Have you used sex to get something you wanted?

Ok so I was trying to nail this woman. She pretty much showed no interest what so ever. I gave up. Fast forward. I was at a party at a mutual friends house. I got pretty drunk, it was late and this woman who I was talking to through out the night offered to drive me home. She took me straight to her house. We had drunken sex that night and the morning.
A few weeks later I ran into the woman who basically ignored me. She was unbelievably friendly. We ended up going out a few times and I did eventually screw her.
Turns out she was a friend of the woman I hooked up with at the party. So I could say I used sex to get sex. 😇
I just told my wife last night about the woman who pursued me after we got engaged.

I used to do yoga, had a favorite teacher, had gone on a yoga retreat to Mexico with her and like a dozen of her female students. There was one other guy along but he was the boyfriend of one of the yoga ladies, he spent the whole time surfing. Anyway this was not too long after I met my wife and we became a couple. Naturally the other attendees learned about her since you talk to people on .

A year later I went on another yoga retreat to Costa Rica with the same teacher and several of the same students. On the second or third night of the trip, around the communal dining table, as happens on trips like this, chit-chat revealed I had become engaged to the same woman who I had talked about the previous year as my new girlfriend.

This one woman who had known me from the previous trip and maybe from some of the classes back in the hometown hadn't ever had a conversation with me or even looked at me before. But just as soon as I said I had gotten engaged, this person started flirting with me. It started on the short (1/10 mile) walk back to the hotel from the restaurant we all dined at.

She kept it up for a couple of days but I didn't respond to her approaches. Then she gave up.

Oh do tell…love to hear what other women wanted and offered. I have used sex many times.
I have a story that hasn’t been posted yet about when I got into a car accident….and another when my car broke down. It was an old clunker that my father bought for me to go back and forth to college…if he knew what that car cost his daughter…lol
I for one would love to hear those stories!

At first, I was afraid you were somehow going to get the tickets without giving him fair value, but you gave him that, and then some. So, a win-win.

I had a client I kept happy. Didn’t initially earn the business but she never took it out to bid in 16 years of doing business.

As much as I hate to admit it i use to sleep with my ex because she use to buy me good marijuana. This is one time I can honestly say I didn't enjoy the sex but that weed was expensive 🤣🤣

I learned at a young age (18) just how much sexual power a female has over men.

Although some will not admit it, most women have used sex to get what they want at some point in their lives. Whether its from their boyfriend, husband, or even a stranger. Both men and women lets share stories.

For me the first time I remember using my sexuality was when I was 18. My friend Cathy and I really wanted to go to this concert. I mean we really wanted to go....it was all we talked about since the concert was announced. The problem was it was sold out in minutes and we didn’t have money to buy tickets from a scalper.

It just so happen the guy I was dating had a friend that had tickets and was scalping them. I had met him a couple of times. He seemed OK...he was awkward around women though. I’m sure he was a virgin...I never saw him with a girlfriend.

We ran into him one night while out drinking at another friend's place. I was with my boyfriend and after a few drinks I brought up the concert tickets. He not only had tickets but they were close to the stage. Great seats but he wanted an arm and a leg for them. I didn’t have that kind of money so I tried to bargain with him… without much luck. When my boyfriend wasn’t listening he discreetly hinted at something sexual. Of course, he did, what teenage boy doesn’t want sex. The conversation ended there. I wasn’t going to the concert.

I was so disappointed...he had tickets and I wanted them. I decided I wasn’t going to let this opportunity slip away. If sex was his weakness, sex was my strength... I knew I could get those tickets off of him.

About an hour later I saw him going into the kitchen to get another beer. I followed him in. I pulled him aside and told him I would do anything for those tickets. That sure got his attention. I told him I would have sex with him during the week when my bf wasn’t around in exchange for the tickets. I told him he would not be disappointed. He quickly agreed to hold the tickets for a few days. I insisted he had to keep it a secret. He agreed.

A couple of days later I invited him to the house late one evening and I snuck him down into my basement Rec Room. It was a bit awkward... I was wearing my one-piece jumpsuit. Two shoulder straps and it would fall off. It was quick and simple to remove or put back on if my parents were to come downstairs (which they never did). This was my go-to outfit when I knew I would be having sex in the basement.

He showed me the tickets and I told him to sit on the couch. He was very polite. I stood in front of him and slowly lowered my straps...exposing my breasts. He was silent. I’m pretty sure he didn’t think I would go through with this. He wasn’t the type that was sexually experienced which is a real turn-on for me. I sat down next to him and let him touch my boobs. I wasted no time in removing his pants. I paid him well for the tickets. I wanted him to be thrilled with me, after all, he was my contact for any future concert tickets. I gave him oral and then sex. We spent the next two hours in the basement. We both came multiple times. After that evening he called me repeatedly. He wanted to see me again or go out with me but I refused. For years every time, there was a big concert he would call to see if I wanted tickets...lol. I did see him again several times over the years.

I told Cathy how I got the tickets....she thought I was brilliant...lol.. She said she would have done the same thing. Cathy insisted on pulling her weight and did meet him for sex for other concerts. Cathy and I never missed a big concert again.

See my thread of pictures of me which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Be sure to leave me a comment and rating. Feel free to follow me also as I hope to add many more stories of my adventures. Thank you
I let my wife fuck a guy to have her friend. Actually more than one guy and more than one of her friends.

My wife wanted another baby and I wanted a PS5. We agreed while she was washing our toddler daughter and she was doggie over the bath. I lifted her skirt, slipped into her and we both got what we wanted.

My wife wanted another baby and I wanted a PS5. We agreed while she was washing our toddler daughter and she was doggie over the bath. I lifted her skirt, slipped into her and we both got what we wanted.
Just to note, our young daughter just thought Daddy was massaging Mummys shoilders and were very careful. Would never have known what we were doing

Probably best put to words in a song for a man.🤣

If you have,
Weed, Whites, or Wine,
I’ll be WILLN’!

Little Feat (Lowell George).
I just started reading this thread a few minutes ago and those lyrics immediately popped in my mind. Showing our age a little, but great song and band.

Back