MEN Who 💝 Uncut Cocks!

uncut

I will openly admit it...I truly LOVE uncut cocks, and there is NOTHING that gets me hotter, and harder, than watching a man take out his cock for me to suck and seeing a luscious foreskin barely hiding his dripping head! Mmm..i just ADORE that uncircumcised penis! 💓

As a gay man, I just find that wonderful foreskin SO attractive, and I don't think I'm alone in is attraction, either! SO...GUYS...gay, bisexual, str8...or anything in between...PLEASE, feel free to tag on here and share your feelings, desires, love for and experiences with uncircumcised men! Here's the place to "man up" and admit to the world that, YES! You, too, are a FORESKIN LOVER! 💕

You're also encouraged to post and share any pictures of UNCUT cocks, yours or otherwise, that you may have (within Literotica parameters for photos, of course), providing me and many friends with LOTS of jack off material! 😋

For myself, I was in my late teens when I discovered the magic of an uncircumcised penis and can honestly say, my life has never been the same! My own cock is cut and, until that first time so long ago, I'd never seen an uncut cock! (Sadly, they're just not very common in the USA.) And then, one summer day, I was cruising for cocks in a shabby men's restroom on the boardwalk at the New Jersey shore. It was a midweek day and there weren't many men around, but I was so horny that I just hung in there, occasionally writing dirty, cock-loving graffiti on the walls.

Well, before too long, an older guy wandered in and took a piss. After he shook it off and went to put his cock away, he looked my way and caught my eye! I swear I didn't mean to lick my lips, but I guess I did it and, when he got that lewd look on his face and shook that strange looking, uncircumcised penis at me, well...I just couldn't take my eyes off it! It was just so...so...different looking! Without a word, the guy just turned and walked to the last toilet stall on the end, held the door open and beckoned me to come with his head! I was drawn as if by a magnet, pulling down the front of my swim trunks to free my throbbing hard cock as I did!

Getting into that toilet stall, I quickly turned to face the horny stranger and dropped to my knees. The stranger then stepped in, locked the stall door behind him and turned toward me...suddenly placing me face-to-face with the first uncut cock I'd ever seen! As my eyes drank in the details of that luscious cock, my mind just spun...the large cock-head clearly outlined inside that veiny foreskin...the wet tip coyly peeping out of the opening...and the way it just looked so different! I felt something seem to melt inside me and I simply "fell in love!" And then...the man placed his hand on the back of my head and drew my face to his rapidly stiffening cock! From my first whiff of that heady, uncut cock musk...the first touch of that soft foreskin against my parted lips...the first taste of his pissy, precum oozing flavor as I instinctively slipped my wet tongue-tip into his hood to caress and explore the swollen glans within...I was utterly, completely HOOKED and a hunger took root in me that only uncut cocks can satisfy!

That long ago blowjob in that dirty toilet stall, STILL stands out in my mind as one of the most beautiful sexual experiences I've ever been privileged to enjoy! Of course, I just threw myself into pleasurIng that stranger, just going "cock-crazy" on his special meat, making him groan aloud with his sexual delight...and making him cum so very hard in my mouth! Mmmm...I LOVED sucking that delicious cock and, after I had completely cleaned his cum from within his foreskin with my tongue, he put a lifetime thrill inside me when, as he put that wonderful cock away, he shook his head incredulously and said, "You sure do love that skin, don't you?!" I could only shake my head an emphatic 'Yes' and he was gone!

And THAT'S how I fell in love with uncut cocks! 💝💋

a photographer friend of mine was taking nude pics of me and he later showed off his cock to me, he was uncut, huge foreskin that extended past the tip even when he was erect. I was intrigued by this and spent many hours playing wih it, sucking it, chewing it, masturbating him and when he ejaculated holding the foreskin closed so he filled inside it with cum for me to lick and often i would stretch his foreskin over my erect penis and we would both cum inside it

Any uncut guys near St. Louis? If so, pm me. Always wanted to see one in person.

[removed]

that's a beautiful cock i'd love to swallow that hot cum

Uncut is sexy.

I have seen a few uncut cocks and think they. Are sexy as hell and fun to play with

This may sound gross, but I’m rutting horny right now. And I just gotta say I am CRAVING a big uncut, dirty cock! And by dirty I mean he hadn’t rolled back that soft pleasure leather in weeks to clean it, and his butter has built up to the point I can smell it before he even pulls down his boxers.

It’s a pungent, manly odor. But one that makes me instantly know my place as I kneel with mouth agape. He grabs my head and pulls my towards his crotch. I don’t resist. With both hands on my head, he and I both know who is in charge.
I don’t roll back the skin. I put it all in my mouth to capture the flavor. As a suck he gets harder. As he gets harder his foreskin pulls back, slowly revealing the man-butter causing the intoxicating smell. I get to lick his head and enjoy the sour, yet slightly sweet taste. It just makes my clitty get harder as it permeates my sinuses. I get greedy and push forward with my lips to uncover the rest of his hidden deliciousness. It’s thicker the deeper in I go. I scrape it with my teeth. Peeling back his butter to my tongue wher I can fully enjoy it. I know this is the result of no self gratification for a long time. And I know I need to make up for his lost time. I suck off and swallow all his butter before I begin impaling my throat on him in search of the freshest batch of warm pleasure. He deserves it. I deserve it.

I don't think its gross. I love to suck dirty uncut cock I love how it tastes and the taste lingers most of the day.

Not Gross At All...

I don't think its gross. I love to suck dirty uncut cock I love how it tastes and the taste lingers most of the day.

My foreskin was stolen by cultural tradition, leaving me with a lasting fascination, and more than a little trepidation about uncut cocks. Consequently, the only way I can experience them is through interaction with other guys, and most intimately by sucking them. My second Boyfriend had a foreskin and our explorations were hugely educational to me. I learned, through his guidance, much of the detail about how to sensitively pleasure his cock. I learned to much enjoyed sucking his cock, with the foreskin proving to be an unexpected bonus...

I am uncut which is quite normal here in the UK.....when I lived in the States the ladies seemed to like it......a lot lol. Now I am getting more bi curious as I have gotten older and would love a j/o buddy .....or more who would enjoy it.

I wouldn’t say that I’m a full turtleneck Luv’r but, I really want to try docking with a uncircumcised cock.

I am, but I’m somewhat prejudiced because I’m also a member with an uncut member..

Fresh shave | by 845uncut

I can't say I'm crazy about uncut cock. I sucked my first two weeks ago. I did notice that he really liked when I swirled my tongue between his foreskin and head. It made him get hard instantly.

Back