Men what are you doing to help relieve your symptoms from BPH an enlarged prostate?

JohnB1845

new
Men what are you doing to help relieve your symptoms from BPH an enlarged prostate? Are you taking medications or using natural herbs and vitamins? What works for you?

I am presently taking a product from the internet. I think it's basically an iodine solution, it tastes bitter. I think it helps when I remember to take it. BUT to be fair, my symptoms were intermittent to begin with. So it doesn't prove anything. On the objective/ quantifiable side, I never sleep less that six hours now before I get up to pee. I used to get up once in the middle of each night. Now if I wake up I just roll over and go back to sleep.

Yes pumpkin seed and saw palmetto are excellent supplements also I would add lycopene, Beta Sitosterol and another great herb which fights prostate cancer is Quercetin. Look those up they really help BPH and protect from prostate cancer. All of the above also block DHT which enlarges the prostate.

My PSA numbers have declined or stable after taking the prescription called Hytrin. I have been on this medicine for about 20 years and things have been stable. It also helps with my blood pressure.

BTW - I read that lots of sex helps with BPH. I use that information as much as possible with my lady friend.

Back