Men licking cum off their wife's body

hot or not

• Total voters
I admitted to my wife the other day that I was curious about it, but if we were to do it she would have to force me because once I cum I don't want to do it anymore. Her response was if you want to eat your cum, I don't care. Saves me from cleaning up. This was just a couple days ago but we haven't experienced it yet. But I also haven't been given permission to cum yet since the conversation. Guessing my first serving could be a big one.

I have been with wives who would be fucking their husbands later that evening. So we didn't want me to cum in her and raise suspicions. So she had me cum on her tits. She rubbed it in except for the nipples which she let dry.

It really got her off, knowing that her husband would unknowingly be kissing and loving on her tits and sucking on those nipples covered in another man's cum.

As for me, I have licked both mine, and another man's cum off her. It has nothing to do with cuckold. It is just fucking erotic to do that for someone you love

My ex wife would make me lick my cum out of her after sex. That started by her one day giving me a blow job but made me cum on her tits she jokingly said I had to lick it off so i did. It turned her on so much she made me eat it every time after. My ex girlfriend would make me watch her get fucked by several guys at a time and would make me eat their cum out of her every hole they had used :)

Even if you're not into cuck fantasy, it's hotter licking up another guy's cum for one simple reason: Most guys report at steep, instant reduction in their desire to lick cum immediately after their own orgasm.

I lick it out of my wife’s pussy all the time and have snowballed with her. Also licked it out of her ass crack. It’s super hot!
There were times my wife didn't want penetration but still wanted sex. She'd lay prone, and I would lick and otherwise lubricate the crack of her ass. Once lubed, I'd fuck her ass crack, grinding her clit into the bed. The mounds of her ass under my hip bones was really erotic to me.

Never took long before we both came, her shuddering underneath my while I arched to the sky, spraying my load up her ass crack and across her lower back.

I'd clean it up with my tongue, which usually got her off again, got her to realize I had no problem with my cum and led to some pretty hot creampies.

Only with one & in one specific way. Her natural full DD’s capped with equally large areolae, which in whole are the most perfect breasts that I have coated with my hot pearl seed & savoured in licking & sucking them clean.

There were times my wife didn't want penetration but still wanted sex. She'd lay prone, and I would lick and otherwise lubricate the crack of her ass. Once lubed, I'd fuck her ass crack, grinding her clit into the bed. The mounds of her ass under my hip bones was really erotic to me.

Never took long before we both came, her shuddering underneath my while I arched to the sky, spraying my load up her ass crack and across her lower back.

I'd clean it up with my tongue, which usually got her off again, got her to realize I had no problem with my cum and led to some pretty hot creampies.
fuck, that's hot. i love fucking my wife's ass crack. and i used to do it with my step=brother too, when we were teens.

When my girlfriend let me cum on her lovely face, we always end up kissing afterwards and I make sure to clean her up with my tongue.
I would gladly do that if it was another man's cum (that would mean we succeeded in fulfilling that fantasy ^^).

Back