Men, ever tasted your own cum?

I have tried my own cum on occasion. I mean, c'mon, if I expect my partner to taste and/or swallow it, I should at least know what it is that she is tasting too.

In my younger years I've tried folding myself in half to cum into my own mouth, I've licked it off my own hand, I have eaten out a woman after cumming in her, or kissed her after a BJ, etc...

After years of thinking about it and chickening out, I finally had a breakthrough a couple of weeks ago. I had my Lovense Edge inserted, teased myself especially with nipple play until I just exploded. I scooped up my cum as it landed on my stomach and just ate as much as I could. Now I can’t wait to go again. Just need some alone time

I call a phone sex line about once a month to talk to a woman about my cock sucking fantasies. This call also involves her encouraging me to stroke for her and I always lick up my cum for her. It’s the act of licking up my cum for a woman that really turns me on. My cum doesn’t really have much of a taste, maybe I should eat more fruit.

I’ve tasted mine many times, out of my hand, a glass, or from my wife’s pussy. Once, when I was single, I was with an English girl and I told her I wanted to drink my own cum. Not being flexible enough to suck my own dick, I laid on my back but folded over so my ass was up over my head and my cock pointing down to my mouth. She stroked me and talked dirty with her English accent and it wasn’t long until I shot my load into my mouth and all over my face. Delicious way to end the day.

I started eating my cum when I was 15. The first few times I was not to sure about it but it did not take long that I got into it. It was nice when I was younger that I came with enough force that I could hit my face.

Had an older lover when I was in my early 20’s that loved to sit on my face after we fucked. I loved that she made me clean her up all the time

Had another lover that always kissed me after blowing me and sharing my cum. Shot on her tits and face many times then licking it up.

My wife thinks it is nasty when I lick my cum out of her pussy or off her tits. She stopped letting me do that years ago.

I do still enjoy eating my cum after jacking off. Since wife is still sleeping this morning I think I will do that now.

My wife thinks it is nasty when I lick my cum out of her pussy or off her tits. She stopped letting me do that years ago.
That's horrible that she stopped.

Mine has finally warmed up to me cleaning her up. Not really her thing, but she knows it gets me going. She's starting to have fun with it, telling me during that I'm going to clean up my mess (I don't last long), and ordering me to do so when we're done.

That's horrible that she stopped.

Mine has finally warmed up to me cleaning her up. Not really her thing, but she knows it gets me going. She's starting to have fun with it, telling me during that I'm going to clean up my mess (I don't last long), and ordering me to do so when we're done.
The last few years my wife really gets turned on when I eat my creampie out of her to the point where she’ll orgasm also. She used to just like it when I ate her before we fucked, but now insists I do it after. No complaints from me, but kinda wonder what changed her mindset…

Stupid question.
Whether they admit it or not, EVERY man has tasted his own spunk at one time or another...
I refuse to believe otherwise.
I feel the same.
Yes, many times. My precum is sweeter than my cum.
I think this is true for nearly all men?

It's not weird, it's not gay, and I think every person should try whatever they expect someone else to endure for them.

If I expect a bj, I should know what I'm delivering.
If she wants to be eaten, she should know how she tastes. Just like if someone wants their ass eaten. You better damn well be prepared to go first and be egalitarian about it.

It's one of the few things that squeaks me out. I can't say why, but I feel like if it comes out of me(generally or specifically), I don't want to put it back in.
I ate what was mine. My younger days it was harder. When you nut. You loose the urge to eat it. But you won’t regret it if you finally get it done. Start by putting your Pre cum on her nipples. Let her watch. Most women will help you eat it i off their tits. Edge. Drop it on her tits. Then lick that off. Ease into the game. After prostate cancer. No cum. I do miss it. Shooting it. And waiting so damn long to start eating mine. Won’t eat another’s. But mine. You want her to eat it. Well. There you are.

I started eating my cum when I was 15. The first few times I was not to sure about it but it did not take long that I got into it. It was nice when I was younger that I came with enough force that I could hit my face.

Had an older lover when I was in my early 20’s that loved to sit on my face after we fucked. I loved that she made me clean her up all the time

Had another lover that always kissed me after blowing me and sharing my cum. Shot on her tits and face many times then licking it up.

I do still enjoy eating my cum after jacking off. Since wife is still sleeping this morning I think I will do that now.
I enjoyed a nice session camming with another lite user yesterday morning. I ended up cumming twice and enjoyed eating both loads.

I do all the time esp after an awesome session, I'd muff & eat her ass after cumming in them ..,... & then we start all over again 💦
I expect her to eat mine, I eat hers, she eats hers off my schlong so only natural I eat mine too 😋

So do I. You got me hungry!!!

Back