Men’s Bath House Club Experience?

Bigspurt

Literotica Guru
Who has experience with this type of establishment. I’m wondering if might be a worthwhile to visit one if I am looking for a “first time” encounter.
Is there open sexual activity?
The club I’m looking at has private rooms with TVs. Sexual videos?
Would likely partners walk around looking for “playmates”.
There is no mention of gloryhole action.
If you are a “one and done” type guy would you hold back and visit? This club has amenities like a hot tub, gym, private rooms, sauna, etc.

I've been to several. Quality and cleanliness varies. Take shower shoes :)

If it's literally a "first time" gay thing, you might be a bit overwhelmed. But, breathe and chill. You can hadle it.

Remember, you are in charge of what your body does and what is allowed to happen to it. Set your boundaries.

There is usually public play and private play in small rooms...depends on the place. If there is a hot tub, don't cum in the water!

Most clubs say condoms are required. Some actually enforce the rule. Most don't.

If you go, try lasting as long as you can before you cum so you get your money's worth and really enjoy as many guys as possible (which is why I'd go). It's common for first timers to cum quickly, then flee the scene. Most won't judge...we've been there.

It's okay to just suck cocks for a while, and not have yours played with. It's also okay to let many guys play with your cock, and stop before you cum, "I'm not ready to cum yet. I want to play around for a while." You'll hear that yourself while trying to earnestly get someone off. Relax. Enjoy the less frantic nature of a club.

As far as public sex goes, in general, bath houses and sex clubs are less urgent and more relaxed. People aren't trying to "get off" quickly like they do in bookstores or public settings.

It's all a journey. Every guy in the place had their "first" at some point, so unbuckle and get in there!

Do most men wear some sort of sexy underwear or just walk around naked? Sit on a towel, as one would do in a naturist resort?
Is it a scene where one would find himself offering a BJ to another? One after another?

Last edited:
I've visited one bathhouse in Phoenix. Took alot of courage to go that first time. I've probably been to that one 6 - 8 times. The one that I went to everyone was naked with just a towel wrap on. The place had small private rooms along with common play rooms. Sexual activities were both in the private rooms and out in the open. Also you can get a room and leave the door open for those that are walking around to look in. Extremely exciting for those that enjoy watching and being watched.
I second the opinion of those that recommend to go and enjoy yourself. Set your own boundaries of what you would like to experience.

If it's literally a "first time" gay thing, you might be a bit overwhelmed. But, breathe and chill. You can hadle it.

Remember, you are in charge of what your body does and what is allowed to happen to it. Set your boundaries.

There is usually public play and private play in small rooms...depends on the place. If there is a hot tub, don't cum in the water!

Most clubs say condoms are required. Some actually enforce the rule. Most don't.

If you go, try lasting as long as you can before you cum so you get your money's worth and really enjoy as many guys as possible (which is why I'd go). It's common for first timers to cum quickly, then flee the scene. Most won't judge...we've been there.

It's okay to just suck cocks for a while, and not have yours played with. It's also okay to let many guys play with your cock, and stop before you cum, "I'm not ready to cum yet. I want to play around for a while." You'll hear that yourself while trying to earnestly get someone off. Relax. Enjoy the less frantic nature of a club.

As far as public sex goes, in general, bath houses and sex clubs are less urgent and more relaxed. People aren't trying to "get off" quickly like they do in bookstores or public settings.

It's all a journey. Every guy in the place had their "first" at some point, so unbuckle and get in there!
Excellent advice. Love the scene and remember that first time and the nervous awkwardness. But I followed most of the advice you promote here, and I loved the experience enough to make the scene a regular pleasure especially in San Diego, Palm Springs and Cathedral City, CA. Had so much fun and learned so much about M2M pleasure. I would only add, "Be safe".

Sounds so fun!

I've never been to a bathhouse but I would love to go one day and this was very helpful for me...so thank you 😊...

I went to one in Denver a couple of times. The first time I was so intimidated and scared to do anything other than watch. I spent most of my time I the pool afraid to let other men see my raging erection. I ended going back where they had some glory holes and after getting sucked off, I fled the club. The next couple of times I was more at ease and played around a while in the sauna, shower, and a couple of play rooms before shooting my load and leaving. Unfortunately COVID ended up forcing it to close and there isn’t another one near me.

I used to regularly visit gay saunas in my home town.

First thing to remember is you don't HAVE to do anything. There's areas where you can just sit and chill, or chat. And if you do want to play... well that soon comes naturally and nobody's there to make you do anything you don't want to.

great advice;

Who has experience with this type of establishment. I’m wondering if might be a worthwhile to visit one if I am looking for a “first time” encounter.
Is there open sexual activity?
The club I’m looking at has private rooms with TVs. Sexual videos?
Would likely partners walk around looking for “playmates”.
There is no mention of gloryhole action.
If you are a “one and done” type guy would you hold back and visit? This club has amenities like a hot tub, gym, private rooms, sauna, etc.
I would say sure, go experience it. Set up a time when you have a couple hours and dive in. The first thing you'll see is that every guy there, is there for sex. So relax about that completely. They're all there to get off, and they are all going to get off.

But go at a time where there are a fair number of people inside.

Otherwise you could be sitting in a room alone. The last one I went to I sucked two cocks. One was the type that wanted to hold your head and ram it down on his cock over and over. I quit on him after a while. I missed the eye signals from a guy that looked like he'd be a great cocksucker.

Back