32 [M4F] #Texas #USA Loving Dom looking for my Good Girl

KingTXToast

Virgin
TL;DR: Loving, but firm, 4.5 year Dom seeking a straight, single, monogamous, kinky, submissive, and obedient Good Girl to build a 24/7 dynamic together, built on friendship, trust, communication, love, partnership and plenty of kinky sex. Respectfully, you must be the following:
• A biological woman
• 25 – 35
• DDF
• HWP
• Health conscious, health focused & reasonably fit.
• Gainfully employed full-time.
• Desire marriage & children.

Me:

Hello there! My name is M. I am a 32-year-old biological man weighing 176 pounds measuring between 5’ 11” and an even 6’, depending on the doctor visit. I have red hair, a red beard, am fair skinned, and I have lots of freckles.

I am the definition of an Introvert. I have a small intimate circle of friends and I deeply value my family and love to spend time with both. I prefer having family and friends over for game night, movie night, or dinner & drinks or doing the same at a nice quiet restaurant or bar in contrast to large & loud venues with large numbers of people. While being a self-proclaimed introvert I do still get the frequent itch to be spontaneous, get out, explore and try new things, I just prefer to explore and experience in small groups.

I am a laid back, easy-going man with a healthy mix of confidence, assertiveness & wit. I like to watch and observe before I speak. Think masculine nerd with a healthy dose of stoicism. Although, I am not afraid to open up and be vulnerable either. I am a plain speaker, though I am careful not to be blunt or rude. I prefer upfront and direct communication versus implied meanings and ambiguity. I value order, structure and organization in my life and follow certain routines around cleanliness, hygiene, fitness & nutrition. I am also a mentor in both my personal and professional life.

One of my simple observations in today’s society is that Men are afraid to, or do not know how to be, men anymore. I am not. I am unapologetically a man, and I embrace that wholeheartedly and with confidence, though I want to emphasize that does not mean I am a misogynist, unless you ask nicely. I am Dominant as a person and a partner, and not just in the bedroom. I have a strong intrinsic desire to lead, care for, and be depended on.

My primary love languages are Physical Touch & Quality Time. I am very touchy and physically affectionate in relationships, both sexual and non-sexual. I long to be around my Partner even if we are just sitting in the same room doing separate things, though I still require my “me-time” as should you. I am huge cuddle slut, and certified big spoon. My pup will vouch for me!

Marriage and children are life goals for me, and something I have desired for a very long time. However, it is only in recent years that I have felt emotionally mature enough to pursue these goals. I do not have an arbitrary timeline to achieve these goals, whenever the time is right. I have a successful career, own my own home, and am financially stable. I recently finished my MBA in Dec. of 22. I am also a dog dad to the world’s best dachshund.Me.jpg

My hobbies & interests:
• Art (Abstract/cubism/minimalism)
• Baseball (#Astros)
• Reading (Currently reading “How to hide an Empire”
• Camping & hiking
• Comics (#Batman)
• Cooking
• Fitness (Lift 4 days a week as well as 4 days of core & cardio)
• Hunting & fishing
• Home improvement.
• Traveling (Looking for new states & national parks to visit this year.)
• Video games (PC & PS5)
• Whiskey
• Wine
• Yoga (Teach me!)
I work four days a week, currently Wednesday through Saturday, twelve hour shifts. I love my job due to the variety, development and growth opportunities it provides. Work life balance is important to me, and when I am off, I am off. I like to leave work at work.

You:

You consider yourself an independent, passionate, driven and ambitious woman, but you also dream of relinquishing control in trusted hands.
You crave to be with, and submit to, a trusted partner who will respect, challenge, support, admire & champion you in everything you desire from life through the care, safety, structure, pleasure, & discipline of a wholesome and loving D/s relationship. A lady in the streets, but my submissive slut otherwise.

Physical attraction is not the main priority in building a relationship, but it is an important first step. I am not expecting supermodel looks or the body of a pro athlete, but you must be height and weight proportionate, reasonably fit, value & prioritize your health and be drug & disease free. Age range is 25-35.

As far as location, Texas would be preferable but it is not a requirement and I am open minded within the US if you are open to, or, are planning to relocate. I am available to host, as should you be.

Us:

I am looking to build a 24/7 D/s dynamic that extends beyond the bedroom. It will be the guiding set of principles in our relationship. D/s is a lifestyle for me. Vanilla sex and relationships do not fulfill me. In my time as a Dom I have found that there is no greater or deeper form of love, intimacy, communication & trust than that of two people who enter into a D/s dynamic. It is the most fulfilling feeling in the world for a woman to feel so loved, vulnerable, safe and protected that she is willing to provide me the gift and responsibility of her submission and consent.
On the softer end of our dynamic, you can expect the normal cutesy couple things. A couple of trips a year, a wonderful home that we can enjoy with our children and invite friends and family over. Grocery store trips, dog walks, chore sharing, date nights, movie nights, happy hour, forehead kisses, you wash & I will dry and random flowers, are all forms of non-sexual intimacy and togetherness that I crave and adore.

However, on the most intense end of our dynamic I am looking for my eager, submissive and obedient whore. After a long and successful day of being a powerful, independent and ass kicking Lady boss, you crave to come home to me, relinquish control in my trusted hands, and be my total and willing slut. My one and only Good Girl who wants me to make the decisions and will happily submit to me and obey my commands, rules and routines. You want to turn your body over to me as my playground to use as I see fit, as often as I see fit and in whatever way I see fit. You want me to train, mold and condition you to be my perfect slut. You want to be a woman that is loved, cherished, respected, admired, supported and used thoroughly. Essentially, you desire to by my Partner, my Angel, my Good Girl, my Slut & my Holes.

My main interests in a D/s are Power and hedonistic Pleasure. Pain, while it has it’s place in certain and limited application (spankings) is not my main motivation. My willingness to inflict pain is pretty limited. I crave, and achieve my pleasure from my control of you and your body. And in return, I love reciprocating that pleasure as much and as often as I can. I am a Pleasure Dom.

I have only been in this lifestyle for 4.5 years. 2 LTR's and a couple of play partners. That being said, I don't consider myself a pro, nor do I consider myself a novice. I still have a lot to learn, and I would love to share new experiences with my sub as we both learn and grow. I welcome people of all experience levels. As long as you are eager, inquisitive and open to feedback, then we will be a fantastic match as I consider myself the same.

Of course, I expect none of this to happen until we have established a clear connection, consent, respect, trust, friendship and communication as well as clear expectations around boundaries and limits.

My kinks:
• Aftercare
• Anal play
• Cum play
• Discreet Public Play
• Free-Use
• Power Exchanges: clothing control, grooming control, orgasm control & denial, financial control.
• Praise
• Predator: Hair pulling, love marks etc.
• Restraints
• Sleep Play
• Humiliation/Degradation
• Spankings
• Throat & Facefuck
• Training/Routines/Conditioning
• Worship (Receiving)

Hard Limits:
• Age Play
• Animals
• Anything outright illegal
• Blood
• Body Mods/Permanent Marks
• Extreme/Intense Pain
• Diapers
• Pet Play
• Scat
• Puke
• Urine

Conclusion:
If my post resonated with you, please reach out and send the following:
• A bio about yourself.
• A full body SFW picture. (Blocked face is perfectly fine.)
• Your kinks and limits
• Anything else you feel is relevant.

Ideally, I would like to exchange messages for a few days to establish compatibility, kinks & interests, then move on phone/video calls.
My preferred method of communication is WhatsApp: KingTXToast
Thank you so much for your time, and best of luck!

Back