Meeting Married Men

It has been a long time since I had to search out married men that want their cock sucked. I had a regular friend for about 3 or so years but that ended when I moved to a small town about 5 years ago. Since then I have not found a new friend,
i seem now to be unable to read the signs and because of this I have not had the pleasure of sucking a nice hard cock in a long long time. What do I need to look for, what’s the obvious and less obvious signs. Tired of only eating my own cum.
I am 63 bi mwm. I have been married for 41 years. I have wanted to suck cock for 40 plus years. I finally got a chance about 10 years ago.
My best friend, I found out he was bi. I told him that I wanted to try sucking cock. We ended up sucking each other many times for about 6 years. He and his wife moved out of state. We have gotten together a few times since. I have been trying to find another married guy to play with. It is so hard to find out who wants to play and that can play.

Last edited:
I've used Doublelist successfully and now have 2 regular married men about my age who I meet for fun.

It takes a while to identify those who are not flakes, who can exchange a few emails with to explain what we both want out of it, and you can begin to get a good feeling about. Good enough to meet and see how things go. The work is required but can pay off.

I've also used Doublelist for quick hook-ups when I'm horny and need to get rid of a load - there are usually lots of responses to that kind of ad.

I've used Doublelist successfully and now have 2 regular married men about my age who I meet for fun.

It takes a while to identify those who are not flakes, who can exchange a few emails with to explain what we both want out of it, and you can begin to get a good feeling about. Good enough to meet and see how things go. The work is required but can pay off.

I've also used Doublelist for quick hook-ups when I'm horny and need to get rid of a load - there are usually lots of responses to that kind of ad.
I just may need to finally relent and give DL a try though I'm still very hesitant for the obvious reasons. Though as time goes on without me sucking on a hard cock I just may get desperate and find other alternative ways so DL may be best??

I just may need to finally relent and give DL a try though I'm still very hesitant for the obvious reasons. Though as time goes on without me sucking on a hard cock I just may get desperate and find other alternative ways so DL may be best??
To have the best chance of a longer term thing with one or two guys, my experience is that DL is the best. Maybe the best of a bad bunch, mind you. Silverdaddies is also worth a go - someone else on here mentioned it, too. I've had a profile on there for a while and it seems to be a good way to interact with local mature gents (if that's what you're after).

A lot of it may be location-dependent. I'm in a very big urban/sub-urban area so may have the luxury of choice but it brings even more chaff. You still have to whittle out weirdos, time-wasters and so on. Be patient and try not to jump into a meeting without establishing some expectations with the guy up front.

To have the best chance of a longer term thing with one or two guys, my experience is that DL is the best. Maybe the best of a bad bunch, mind you. Silverdaddies is also worth a go - someone else on here mentioned it, too. I've had a profile on there for a while and it seems to be a good way to interact with local mature gents (if that's what you're after).

A lot of it may be location-dependent. I'm in a very big urban/sub-urban area so may have the luxury of choice but it brings even more chaff. You still have to whittle out weirdos, time-wasters and so on. Be patient and try not to jump into a meeting without establishing some expectations with the guy up front.
I appreciate your input and suggestions. If I were to meet someone from there and suck him off hmmmmm I'll be sure to let you know and give you credit where credit is due 😜

Local mature gents may be the proper demographics tbh. Married, discreet men or dads who aren't getting any or enough from their wives who just need to unload a nice mouthful of warm, gooey cum is probably the idea guy hmmm m 😜

I appreciate your input and suggestions. If I were to meet someone from there and suck him off hmmmmm I'll be sure to let you know and give you credit where credit is due 😜

Local mature gents may be the proper demographics tbh. Married, discreet men or dads who aren't getting any or enough from their wives who just need to unload a nice mouthful of warm, gooey cum is probably the idea guy hmmm m 😜
DL insists on giving a phone number to activate account so I refuse to join. SD is ok. Not much luck there though.

DL insists on giving a phone number to activate account so I refuse to join. SD is ok. Not much luck there though.
and that would be a problem, I don’t think my wife would appreciate me getting calls from guys needing their cocks sucked, as much as I would like that. 😁

Back