Meeting Married Men

Beachguy23

Virgin
It has been a long time since I had to search out married men that want their cock sucked. I had a regular friend for about 3 or so years but that ended when I moved to a small town about 5 years ago. Since then I have not found a new friend,
i seem now to be unable to read the signs and because of this I have not had the pleasure of sucking a nice hard cock in a long long time. What do I need to look for, what’s the obvious and less obvious signs. Tired of only eating my own cum.

It has been a long time since I had to search out married men that want their cock sucked. I had a regular friend for about 3 or so years but that ended when I moved to a small town about 5 years ago. Since then I have not found a new friend,
i seem now to be unable to read the signs and because of this I have not had the pleasure of sucking a nice hard cock in a long long time. What do I need to look for, what’s the obvious and less obvious signs. Tired of only eating my own cum.
If you ever are so lucky to learn the signs, please let the rest of us know. I've lived in a small town my whole life, and it's been my experience that men in these places don't give off signs. Even if a guy did want his cock sucked by another man, he wouldn't show it for fear of being thought to be gay. That's just the way small towns are.

If you ever are so lucky to learn the signs, please let the rest of us know. I've lived in a small town my whole life, and it's been my experience that men in these places don't give off signs. Even if a guy did want his cock sucked by another man, he wouldn't show it for fear of being thought to be gay. That's just the way small towns are.
Heck, I'm in a large suburban populated area of the greater Los Angeles and it's the same here. Wish I could somehow find that one close special neighbor. I know there is probably many guys like myself that would be willing. Just finding them or bringing that topic up in the right circumstances is the problem usually. I won't give up though. Just want to find an older gentleman like minded like myself to somehow happen. Just for some fun jack off & oral meet ups is about it. No other connections or involment otherwise. Super hard to find everywhere these days it seems. Small towns or not. Sadly.

I wish I knew, I would be sucking a lot more cocks that way

Heck, I'm in a large suburban populated area of the greater Los Angeles and it's the same here. Wish I could somehow find that one close special neighbor. I know there is probably many guys like myself that would be willing. Just finding them or bringing that topic up in the right circumstances is the problem usually. I won't give up though. Just want to find an older gentleman like minded like myself to somehow happen. Just for some fun jack off & oral meet ups is about it. No other connections or involment otherwise. Super hard to find everywhere these days it seems. Small towns or not. Sadly.
WOW! I thought that in a large populated area like LA where not everyone knows everyone else it would be easy to hook up with a guy that wants to suck or be sucked.

I think it's less the size of the town than the realities of life. Speaking from my own experience, married men tend to be more risk averse, as they have more to lose than single men. Life, sadly, is not a Literotica story (for the most part). Flirting or trying to pick up a stranger today will more likely than not get you beat up, or worse. And, I suspect, for most of us, workplace conversations won't stray to those areas, especially these days. No matter how enlightened workplace policies may be, we all know the underlying realities. While finding a regular married playmate would be great, the risks and logistical difficulties are immense.

Having said that, I have been able to meet married men for play, but only sporadically. In my neck of the woods, there are a few ABS that are accomodating. One, in particular, has the perfect combination of location, discrete parking and staff who don't mind what happens in the arcade. For a $15 entrance fee, one can stay as long as one wishes, with no additional charges. While it's not exactly a hotel room, for a nice round of oral sex and cum swallowing, it fills the bill and is situated so that it's easy for men to stop by at lunch or on their way home from work.

As for meeting men, since the demise of Craigslist, that has become much more difficult. Doublelist is hit or miss at best. I've corresponded with some men there, but have yet to have anyone follow through (though I've had some great experiences with men I met while I was waiting for a no show). Part of that, no doubt, is due to my age, but that's just another reality. I've met a couple of people via Squirt, though, again, the number of no shows is distressingly high.

At the end of the day, there's always a risk involved in meeting and playing with someone else. It's a matter of deciding the risk is worth the reward. For me, it took far too long to make that decision: I've missed out on a lot of possibilities. However, living in the past isn't helpful. Determine your comfort level, practice risk mitigation as best you can, then go for it. Carpe diem.

I think the best way is going to be thru app or web based. As a married man with a buddy. The key to what we have is complete honesty and discretion. I personally think Soma nailed it.. "Married men tend to be more risk averse, as they have more to lose than single men"

Last edited:
What I’ve been able to do was visit a couple of cruising places nearby which are populated mostly with married men looking to get off quickly. If you frequent them often enough you suddenly realize that you run into a few guys more than than once. There’s one place I frequent that is a big parking lot at a state park that leads to a bunch of hiking trails that are populated with picnic tables. There’s a always a few guys hanging out at those tables who are all there for the same reason as I.

A good place to start is to check out squirt and look for cruising spots near you. Another option is to check out silver daddies and you can do a search for guys who are nearby. Good luck.

What beach?

For me, I post to DoubleList when I am available. Not going to lie, I miss Craigslist.

When I cruise the ads, I am looking for someone that can string 5 to 6 sentences together, seems to understand discretion, and is not overly pushy about sending photos right away.

DoubleList was given me a number of solid hookups to meet my needs.

Editted to add, don't overlook Reddit either. Lots of subreddits that are narrowed by location and interest.
Thank you. Good to know. I'll definitely need to look these up to satisfy my hmmmmm " cock " craving hmmmm😜

Hell I'm a married man whose wife has given me the go ahead to find a man to have sex with and I still can't get anyone to go past the talking online stage. Most talk a good game and then ghost me or come up with some idiotic excuse like 2 hours is too long to drive when I said I would drive to meet them. Honestly I think the vast majority of men here on lit are pretenders.

Hell I'm a married man whose wife has given me the go ahead to find a man to have sex with and I still can't get anyone to go past the talking online stage. Most talk a good game and then ghost me or come up with some idiotic excuse like 2 hours is too long to drive when I said I would drive to meet them. Honestly I think the vast majority of men here on lit are pretenders.
Yeah same has happened to me a few times which ummm sucks so to speak but I'm not surprised tbh. Fantasy and the Real Life thing are two entirely different things and yeah guys chicken out. I get it.

I'm just being patient and waiting for the day when I get to kiss, lick and suck on another hard cock hmmmmmm.

I believe the same! I am a married crossdresser who wants a safe married man. Most of them chicken out at the last minute, I used to have a married friend who I had a lot of fun with until he had to relocate to another state. We would play once in a while and I always felt safe. I didn't have to worry about catching anything from him, and he didn't have to worry about me. Finding a new friend is not only hard, it is almost unaproachable. Ads are hard to believe, most of them just send a dick pic from their bathroom. I'm looking for a regular guy who wants to play exclusively, and not play games. I've tried kik and every thing else out there, all the same. Sooner or later I hope to get laid again!

Yeah same has happened to me a few times which ummm sucks so to speak but I'm not surprised tbh. Fantasy and the Real Life thing are two entirely different things and yeah guys chicken out. I get it.

I'm just being patient and waiting for the day when I get to kiss, lick and suck on another hard cock hmmmmmm.
It's gonna be a lucky recipient getting your head.

Back