Meeting Married Men

Patience pays off sometimes. Had connected with a guy on line and after many days/weeks of back and forth emails were finally able to meet today. Lucky me after over 5 years of just fantasies I got to suck a lovely hard cock today, extra prize was I also got to swallow a nice load of hot sweet cum. Just the beginning i believe of a regular meetup that I will be able to once again satisfy my desire for cock and cum.

I'm a married guy in the UK and would love to find me a regular cock to suck, having never done it before I would be so nervous the first time, would be great to find someone to help me through it.
Never done it before, Jaybee?!? Wow, you don't know what you've been missing.
Once you've done it, you'll wonder why the hell it took you so long...!

I would love to meet a married man in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, or when I travel Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin. I want to suck a cock and perhaps get fucked. All this man has to do is enjoy a blowjob and take my ass virginity. Yes, it's that simple.

I am married, my wife knows and approves of my bi-desires. Hit me up and let's do this.

Maybe saying where you are, at least the state might expedite things.

Again, I am in central Tennessee, but can travel to Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, Southeast Missouri, or when I head north to visit family, Indiana, Illinois, and middle to southern Wisconsin.

This is a great thread. I suspect there are so many more of us out there than we realize.
There are. My first day on SilverDaddies I recognized a coworker. I never told him as there was no attraction. He retired and moved away so now I chat with him some on SD. He still does not know that I know.

Back