Me

toniscales

Submissive
Hi. I'm Toni. I'm a 48 year old mom. I write erotic stories on the site, so I thought I would share a few pics. I'm a really big girl with 58 DDD breasts. I'm extremely friendly and loving and understanding. And I hope I'm doing this right!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1225502868.jpg
    Snapchat-1225502868.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Snapchat-412854818.jpg
    Snapchat-412854818.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 331
  • Snapchat-1723947843.jpg
    Snapchat-1723947843.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 331
Hi. I'm Toni. I'm a 48 year old mom. I write erotic stories on the site, so I thought I would share a few pics. I'm a really big girl with 58 DDD breasts. I'm extremely friendly and loving and understanding. And I hope I'm doing this right!

Looks good to me. :)

A link to your stories would be great too :D

Hi, and welcome Toni. Great photos to start! Looking forward to your thread here.:)

Welcome Toni. You're doing things right from where I'm sitting. Great pictures.

Welcome Toni. You are doing everything right. You’re stunning. I think you’re going to be very popular around these parts. I look forward to seeing more of you in future.

Great to see you showing you lovly smile and curves . lov the pics, now I will go enjoy reading you stories.

I don't know if you are doing it "right" but I like it! Seeing your pictures wants me want read your stories. I will look for them as I'm curious what steamy tales lurk behind those sparkling, sexy eyes and hot red lips.

Oh, and BTW, I've posted a few stories myself.

JL

Curvalicious:cool:

Wow! You look great! Can you share links to your stories?

You are beautiful! You make my cock so hard!

What genre do your stories fit in? Would love to read a story or two. You are beautiful by the way!

Hi Toni!
Thank you for sharing the photos, you are lovely, and I look forward to seeing more.
Your stories are very sexy, too. "The Sleepover" was intensely hot!

Very right! Please don't stop...

Damn... I must not be the only person wondering if you would share those awesome breasts with us!

Oh you're doing it right
Thank you for sharing
And id love to see more

Damn, beautiful hun

Gorgeous. Especially those eyes

Sexy hotness!!!

Id love to chat via Pm/... your so perfect!

Back