Masturbation Hand

GoodGirlsDeserveFun

Experienced
Do you use one hand more than the other for masturbating, or is it just me? πŸ˜‚

I'm right handed but almost always use my left for masturbating. When I try to rub my clit with my right it just doesn't have the same feeling or pressure. But if I were using my dildo on my back I'd use my right hand to fuck myself with it.

Anyone else? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you use one hand more than the other for masturbating, or is it just me? πŸ˜‚

I'm right handed but almost always use my left for masturbating. When I try to rub my clit with my right it just doesn't have the same feeling or pressure. But if I were using my dildo on my back I'd use my right hand to fuck myself with it.

Anyone else? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i'm a true leftie.

Anyone else? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think you already know.

Interesting. Do girls move their hand in the same direction with both hands or is one clockwise and the other counterclockwise?

I'm left-handed but right-everything else (right armed, right legged, right eyed, right footed)

This isn't the same as ambidexterity but I do switch. Usually left but sometimes right.

I can do another person with either hand, it doesn't matter at all.

I prefer hands of hot masseuse, I like massages and I often visit erotic massage parlours in kiev with friends. Their massauses are so beautiful and hot. It was probably the best massage that I've tried. I'm planning to visit it again in my next trip to Kiev. I think erotic massage is great way to relax and get rid of stress.

Last edited:
I’m a righty and always use my right hand to get off. Sneak the left in now and then for a little teasing or a tug on the balls

Right handed, but its almost always the left one that takes the lead when getting off. It feels like someone else is doing it when I use my right hand.... its weird, like doing it for the first time. Its akward!

Anyone else? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am right handed, yet I also use my left. I lick the palm of my hand, as I gently rub the flat against the head of my cock, slowly teasing the length as I scroll with my right.

Back